Chapter 28

Crush or Love

Ji Won, Suwon, Jae-jin and Jae-duck arrive at Dara's house. Jiwon open the door using the key Dara gave to him while the three Sechskies amazed how spacious and luxurious Dara's place.

"WOW! I did not know Dara is living a glamorous life," Jae-duck commented while his eyes still scanning the area. "Look! Look at her cars!" pointing on Dara's garage.

"She is considered richest idols in korea and the good thing is she did not float or boost her status," Suwon said. 

Ji Won smile hearing s comment toward his girlfriend make him proud. "Take a sit and let's wait for Dara and Sung hoon," he said.

"What do you think Dara will tell us?" Jae-duck asked 

No one dare to answer because they know how serious Sung hoon scandal especially it is Sung hoon's fans who sue him.

Their thoughts were disturbed when they heard someone open the door and see Dara together with Sung hoon.

Suwon and Jae-duck is a little confuse why Dara and Sung hoon together and look very serious but they compose theirselves.

Dara look at the Sechskies and inhaled deeply. "Why don't you sit and relax. I will only change to a comfortable clothes," 

Ji Won follwed Dara. "Love?" 

Dara sit at the end of the bed and bow her head looking her knees. Should I tell Ji Won or it is better for him to hear it with the rest of Sechskies? she asked herself. 

Ji Won sat next to Dara and hold her hand. "It is ok what ever the company and the Sung hoon decision, it will be alright," he console her.

Dara face Ji Won. "Love starting today Sechskies will be having 4 members," she said with sadness of her voice.

Ji Won look at the sealing and inhale and exhale. "Who made the decision?" 

"Sung hoon asked YG to leave and YG accepted it," she said and went to the comfort room to change.

Ji Won did not move on his spot. How will Suwon, Jae-jin and Jae-duck feel about Sung hoon's decision. Sechskies will be fine. 

Dara went out looking fresh and sat infront of Ji Won. "Love? They are waiting for us," 

Ji Won nod and they went to see the rest of the Sechskies members. 

Dara look at Sung hoon's direction and he nod and smile to her. "Well... as you may know the issue that Sung hoon oppa is facing is quite serious...." she said and look at Sung hoon.

Sung hoon look at especially to Ji Won "I am leaving Sechskies," he said stopping himself from crying.

"WHAT?!" Suwon and Jae-duck asked 

"I do not want Sechskies to be involve in my scandal. So, that is why I decided to leave but I will always support Sechskies," Sung hoon explained. "And also I want to say thank you guys," 

"I will talk to YG since he is my brother-in-law he will sure hear me out," Jae-jin said.

Sung hoon tap Jae-jin on his shoulder. "No, I think this is the best decision for Sechskies," 

"B-b-but?" Suwon wanted to stop Sung hoon from leaving the group.

"I can always see you guys anytime besides I am only leaving the group not running away," Sung hoon said trying to lift the mood.

"We can always go to Sung hoon's place like we do to Ji Young. Always remember that Sechskies will always have 6 members even if Sung hoon and Ji Young not participating in our group projects," Ji Won explain to and see his Dara drying her eyes from crying. "Look what you do to my girlfriend," 

They look at Dara who is busy wiping her tears. "Don't worry Dara we will sure come back here in your place," Sung hoon said and let Dara join in their hug.

"Sure! You all welcome just tell Ji won," Dara said.

"WHAT??!! NNNOOOO!" Ji Won shouted.

"Dara said were free to go here," Jae-jin said. 

"LLLOOOVVVVEEE!!!!" 

"I love you Ji Won," Dara said and wink at Ji Won.