Chapter 5

Crush or Love

I feel giddy everytime I remember what happened to Han River. Omo! Omo! Eun Ji Won! My crush for the longest time! HHHAAA! I think I can die now from happiness! Her mind screamed and she keep on tossing on her bed. 

Her thoughts disturbed when her phone beep. 

"Sandara?" she read and replied. 

"My I know who is this?" 

It is been almost 5 minutes but still no replied. Maybe a prankster or fan but how did they know my number, she thought.

She was about to turn her phone off when her phone ring with the same number texted her. 

Ring....ring...ring....ring...

She look at her phone and close her eyes and press the green button. "H-he-llo?" with shaky voice.

"Ah... eh... It's me Eun Ji Won?" 

She drop her phone and shocked. 

"Sandara?"

Still in shock.

"You still there? Sandara?"

She blink a few times and slap her both cheeks. Ouch!! It hurts so it means this not a dream! she jump on joy and pick her phone. "H-hi? J-Jiwon oppa???" 

She heard him sighed deeply and heard him speak again. "Oh! your there? I thought something happen to you."

"I just startled a little," then giggle

"Starled? Why?" he asked

"Because... well... you... called..." she hesitated said.

"Is this a bad time to call you?" 

"No!!No!! It just I never think you'll call me," she stated and blush

"Oh... I only want to check on you if your ok," concern on his voice.

"Yeah, am good," she replied

"I don't want to ask you about your relationship to Kwon Jiyong but I want you to know that I'll be here if you need someone," he stated.

Dara blushed more. "Thank you Jiwon oppa," she smiled.

"So? I think you better sleep," Jiwon said.

"Yeah, I think we better sleep oppa,"

"Sandara?"

"Just call me Dara, Jiwon oppa,"

"Dara, you free tomorrow night?" 

"why?"

"Well... Do you want to dine out with me?" 

"Sure! I would love to dine out with you!" she excitedly replied.

"So... see you tomorrow night?" 

"Yes Jiwon oppa," 

"Goodnight Dara,"

"Goodnight Jiwon oppa," then the call ended.

She blink for a few times and scream under her pillow. "HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I HAVE A DATE! I HAVE A DATE WITH EUN JI WON!!!!! she scream on her thoughts. She hug her phone on her chest still smile on her beautiful face until she fall asleep.

 

-------------------

 

The Bigbang enjoying themselves on the club. 

"Hyung you should take care Dara more," Seungri blurted looking at his hyung.

"I am taking care of her," 

"But you keep on cheating on her hyung," Seungri said and drink the vodka on the table.

Jiyong inhaled deeply and brush his hair. "But I am getting bored with our relationship," he confessed.

Seingri did not respond until TOP joined them holding a glass of whiskey. "Hey you two! You look serious!" the sit next to Seungri. 

"Where is Taeyand and Dae?" Jiyong asked to TOP

"Taeyang is on the phone talking to his wife," TOP answered. Then Daesung entered on there VIP room. 

"WASSUP GUYS!" Daesung greeted. "What is the topic? Why look serious?" Where here to have fun," and put a bottle of whiskey and vodka on their table.

"We just talking about Dara noona and Jiyong hyung relationship," Seungri said then pour a whiskey on his glass.

TOP and Daesung looked at Jiyong. "So? What is the score between you two?" TOP asked then sip on his glass

"Were good hyung," Jiyong simply answered. "But I am getting bored on her,"

"Then break up with her," TOP said.

Jiyong face TOP "I can't lose her hyung. She is important to me hyung but I have my needs too hyung," 

"Do you consider admitting your relationship to your fans?" Dae asked 

"I can't risk my career Dae, besides if no one knows are relationship it means I am free to flirt and play wirh other girls," Jiyong said and drink his whiskey

"Cheers to that! Cheers to the Mighty G Dragon!" TOP cheered together with Jiyong and Daesung.

You will regret someday Jiyong hyung. I will help Dara noona find a better man. A man who will take care of my noona. Seungri said to himself still facing Jiyong.