Chapter 15

Crush or Love

There are paparazi everywhere taking pictures of the Sechskies and other are asking for their autographs. 

Jiwon intended told s to arrive at the airport early because he wanted to arrive first before Dara. Atleast when Dara arrive he will be there to accompany her.

They will be going to Jeju for their Adidas advertisement and commercial. 

"I am excited to go to Jeju!" Sunghoon exclaimed. 

"Yeah! We can go swimming!" Jae-duc said.

Suwon and Jae-jin both busy with their phones and taking selfies with their fans. 

"Jiwon I notice that you and Dara are comfortable with each other," Jae-jin said when they finish taking pictures with their fans.

Sunghoon and Jae-duc look each other a bit confuse on what Jae-jin said. "What do you mean Jae-jin?" Sung-hoon asked.

"It is just my observation, Jiwon is always on Dara's side and he always looking at her," Jae-jin said.

"Oh yeah, I also notice that too," Suwon said.

Jiwon smile to 's observation about him and Dara. 

"Hey Jiwon, do you like Dara?" Sung-hoon ask Jiwon

"Maybe yes or maybe no," he tease his friends.

"I like her for you," Jae-duc said

Suwon and Sung-hoon smile and nod with thumbs up. "We also want to get close to her, I think she will be our sister-in-law," Sung-hoon said. 

Jiwon feel so happy that like Dara. They stop talking when Dara arrive. Paparazi are taking pictures of her and people are asking for her autograph and some are giving her gifts.

"Wow! Her fans give her gifts, she sure have lots of fans," Jae-duc said.

"She is only wearing simple clothes but she looks so stylish," Sung-hoon complimented

"Hello!" Dara wave and smile to the Sechskies.

"Dara let's enjoy our stay in Jeju," Jae-duc said.

"Sure," she said.

"Dara sit besides Jiwon," Sung-hoon said and look at Jiwon's reaction there is something fishy about this two he thought "Do you like Jiwon?" he ask Dara.

Dara shock on Sung-hoon question but she smile "Yes, I like Jiwon," with confident she answered Sung-hoon.

Sung-hoon is very happy. "Take care of Jiwon," 

She only smile and look at Jiwon who is staring at her. 

"Stop staring at me oppa," Dara whisper to Jiwon.

"Why? I love staring you. I cannot take my eyes on you," he whisper back to Dara.

Sung-hoon glance at Dara and Jiwon chatting and smile to himself, Finally Jiwon found the right woman for him he told himself. 

 

-------------

 

They landed on Jeju and they arrive at the hotel before lunch. They saw that the crew is already in there together with the photographer.

The photographer approach them "Hi! I am Steven Lee I will be your photographer," he introduce himself

"Hello, nice meeting you Mr. Lee," Jiwon said and shake his hands.

"Tomorrow will be the start of the shoot. I want you to bond with each other so you can work comfortably tomorrow," he instructed Dara and Sechskies. 

They all nodded. 

"For the meantime take some and have some fun," he said and went to the crew to give instructions for the shoots tomorrow.

"So, let's ask our rooms," Jiwon said and they follow him and went to their designated rooms.

 

Knock..knock...knock...

 

Dara is fixing her stuff when a some knocks on her door. She slighy open it and saw Jiwon outside hands inside his pockets.

"Love? anything you need oppa?" she asked Jiwon.

"Suwon and Jae-duc wanted to go swimming. They told me to ask you if you want to join us but if you need to rest it is ok," he said and went inside to Dara's room. 

Dara let Jiwon sit on her bed while she fix her things. "I would love to join you guys," she said.

Jiwon went to Dara's front "But don't get too close on them love I might get jealous," then he kiss her forehead. 

"Don't be jealous on them because I am yours and your mine," she said.

Jiwon hug her and kiss her, Dara moan letting Jiwon tongue enter and play on Dara's tongue. Jiwon stop "we better stop or I might not control myself," 

Dara give him a peck on the lips. "thank you," 

"I will wait till you get ready love." Jiwon said still hugging her.

"love do they know that were dating?" she asked.

"No, but they like you for me," he saod and put a few strands of her hair at the back of her ears. "I love you Ms. Park Sandara,"

"I love you too Mr. Eun Ji Won," she said snd stand up. "We better get going your friends are waiting for us," 

"Ok," 

 

-------------

 

They were all having fun swimming but Dara decided to stay on the cottage. 

 

Ring....ring....ring...

 

She check her phone and reluctantly answer her phone. "Yeboseyo?" 

"Dee," 

"Jiyong why did you call?"

"I will prove to you that were destine together, I will never cheat again," 

"Please Jiyong let me go," 

"No Dee, I love you," 

"you don..." she did not finish her words because she heard a girl on the other line. She inhale and exhale deeply "what do you think of me Jiyong? A girl that you can play around?" 

"Were together for years but we never do it Dee. I cheated on because I have my needs too." 

"You know what Jiyong your hopeless," she said and ended the call