Chapter 8

Crush or Love

I feel happy and a little anxious going to YG Building because I might see Jiwon oppa and there is a high chance I will be seeing Bigbang. I miss the boys but I wish not to see Jiyong. 

I greeted the staff once I enter the building and headed to dance studio where the Winner is practicing. 

I did not bother to knock I make a peek if there still practicing, when I saw them sitting I approach them immediately. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" 

"NOONA!" they all approached her and hug her tight.

She tried to free herself "I-i-i c-can't breath..." 

They let her go and apologized to her while rubbing their nape "sorry noona,"

Mino grab her to sit on the floor "noona why you here? no schedules?" he asked.

"I already finish my photoshoot for vogue magazine and I have nothing to do," 

"Have a date with me noona," Seung-hoon said

"hey! we all know that Dara noona like me more than you!" Mino proudly said.

"Not fair! Am noona's favorite dongsae!" Jinwoo protested.

"Dara noona loves me more than all of you," Seungyoon said and smirk.

"What of we all eat together???" she suggested to stop the Winner boys from bickering.

"OK! Let's go!" they cheered.

"Are you guys done practicing anyway? Are you allowed already to leave?" she asked still standing while the boys already to leave to room.

"hehehehe... we forgot we still an hour to practice.." Seungyoon said and they all feel said.

"I will wait for you guys. Don't worry, I will be staying here, watching you practice." she said to cheer the boys.

"Really noona??!!!" they unison.

She nod and sit on the corner to watch the boys practice. Then her phone beep. Indicating she receive text message.

 

From: Jiwon Oppa

Message: Hey! 

 

She smiled when she saw who is the sender. She replied imediately.

 

From: Dara

Message: Hi oppa!

 

From: Jiwon oppa

Message: What you doing?

 

From: Dara

Message: I am at YG Building. Waiting for the Winner to finish their practice. You? 

 

From: Jiwon oppa

Message: here also at YG. Were recording for our album.

 

She blush knowing Jiwon is also in the building. Should I invite him to eat with us? she asked herself. But decided not to because she did not want to intervene with their recording.

The Winner already finished practice and they approach their noona. "Noona let's go," they happily said.

"Ok, freshen up a now so we can go," she said to the boys.

"Wait for us noona," Jiwoon said.

"I'll wait at the lobby, make it fast boys," she said and walk out to the room.

 

After 15minutes of waiting, she saw the boys running. "Noona!" they called her and she wave to the boys.

"Let's go boys! Am hungry!" she said and went to run.

"Wait noona!" they shouted and went to their van.

"Let's meet at the YG Relublic," she said before she drive her car.

 

They arrive at the restaurant and went to their sit. "What should we order?" she asked still looking the menu.

"Do not worry noona were order for you," Seungyoon said.

She nod and smile. She watch the boys order and bicker each other. And when the food arrive she watch them eat heartly. "take it easy boys," she said.

"But were hungry noona," Seunghoon said.

She started eating. Watching the boys eat makes her feel hungry. 

"Noona taste this," Mino said and give her a steak. "You need to gain a few pounds,"

"this is so delious!" she complimented the food.

They all finish the food they order and the boys payed the bill. 

"noona let's go," Mino suddenly said then grab her the door but she was quick to see Jiyong kissing other woman.

She let go her hand and went to Jiyong's table to fully see the woman he is kissing none other than Jiyeon. "Hi Jiyong," 

She saw Jiyong quickly let go Jiyeon. "Dee what you doing here?" he is nervous.

"Winner boys and I finished our meal and were about to leave," she explained and Seungyoon and Mino approach her.

"Noona let's go," Seungyoon said not looking to their hyung.

"Jiyong hyung," Mino greeted and bow to him but grip his fist.

Jiyong just bow to the boys ashame to face his dongsaes. "Can we talk," Jiyong did not wait Dara's responds.

He tug Dara outside the restaurant. "Let me explain Tokki," 

SLAP! 

A hard slap landed on Jiyong's face. 

"I had enough Kwon Jiyong," she directly said, face reddened from anger. "I trusted you. You hurt me and I hate you," 

"She just a fling Dee," he said. "Your the one I love," pleading to her.

"She is waiting," she said. "Tell the boys that I already left," then leave Jiyong.