Chapter 21

Crush or Love

 

It is hard for me to leave Dara but I need to go to YG Building first to arrange the music of my solo album and the sechskies album. 

It is quite frusrating because of the dating scandal that his girlfriend is involve and seeing his girlfriend being stress on this scandal.

"Jiwon you ok? I mean we know the real score between you and Dara," Sung-hoon ask his friend 

Jiwon brush his hair and s rather friends know how stress he is right now. "Is Dara ok?" Jae-duc aske d Jiwon.

"She is stress right now and she will be here in YG Building to talk to YG," he inform his friends.

"Too many paparazi waiting for Dara," Suwon told them. 

They really cannot concentrate on their album knowing Jiwon is having a hard time to focuse on their album. Jiwon is not only a leader of their group by he is their friend. 

"Why don't we go to cafeteria to eat since we really cannot work nor we cannot easily go out in the building easily," Suwon commented.

They agreed and when they were about to open tbe door they heard the Bigbang talking about the dating scandal of Jiyong and Dara. 

They slightly open to hear the Bigbang conversation.

"You look so happy Jiyong hyung?" Daesung asked Jiyong with curiousity on his voice.

He playfully smile. "Do you think this maybe a good chance for me and Dara to expose our status," 

"But Dara noona said you two broke up already hyung," Seungri said. 

"I am not allowing her to leave me," Jiyong said 

TOP become serious not enjoying the state Jiyong said. "What do you mean? You cheated on her,"

"To be honest being with Dara is the best idea to increase my fanpage and to clean the scandals that I been involved with," he explained and smirk

Seungri push Jiyong hard and he is about punch him when Taeyang stop him. 

"He is still older than you Seungri," he told Seungri.

Jiyong is a little shock on Seungri's reaction. "Why are you looking at me like that? guys?" 

"Jiyong hyung Seungri and I respected you because your our group's leader, our friend and our hyung but it does not mean we will tolerate your action," Daesung said a little disappointed on Jiyong

"Tell us the truth Jiyong do you have something to do with the dispatch news?" Taeyang asked Jiyong.

Jiyong gulped "well I called a friend to took a picture of me and Dara," he confessed.

TOP punch Jiyong. " Jiyong! We tolerated your cheating and that is our big mistake! But making a dating scandal for your oen gain?!" outrage and leave Jiyong on the floor.

Seungri followed TOP also mad at Jiyong.

"You deserve that punch Jiyong hyung," Daesung said then followed TOP and Seungri.

Taeyang help Jiyong to stand up. "You should have respected her Ji. She is also our friend. She is special to us. If you cannot love her then respect her as a woman," he blurted.

 

-----------------

 

Jiwon grip his fist.Controlling himself not confront Jiyong and punch him. 

Sung-hoon tap Jiwon's shoulder. 

"I never imagine the great Kwon Jiyong is an ," Suwon commented

"Jiwon control your anger Dara will not like it," Jae-jin said to Jiwon.

"How am I going to control myself if my girlfriend is having a hard time because of that stupid Jiyong!" he outrage

"If you fight him that will add to Dara's stress," Sung-hoon said.

"Haist!" Jiwon is frustrated because he could not do anything. He punch the wall to release his anger to Jiyong.

"Let stay in here for awhile for you to calm down," Suwon said. 

 

----------------

 

Dara see the paparazi waiting in the YG building. She put her glasses and cap to hide her face. She hurriedly enter to the building and walk a little fast to YG's office.

She did not bother to knock she just open the door. "Sir," she greet YG.

"Take a seat Dara," YG command and he show the article about her and Jiyong.

"Do you think it is a good publicity," Jiyong said.

Dara is shock how Jiyong enjoying the scandal they were involved.

"Is this a joke to you Jiyong," YG sarcasm to Jiyong. "What is the real score between the two of you?" 

Dara face YG "We already broke up sir," 

"I told you were not over until I say it Dara," Jiyong said 

"Why do accept it Jiyong that were OVER!" Dara got mad to Jiyong.

"Being together can make us more famous Dee!" Jiyong reason out.

"STOP!" YG shouted to stop Jiyong and Dara from quarreling. "Jiyong if you will not stop I will not hesitate to remove you as a YG artist. I don't care if your the G-Dragon!" 

Jiyong shock on YG statement. 

"We will going to have a press statement regarding this scandal and we will clarify this mess." YG stated.