Chapter 10

Crush or Love

 

Jiwon decided to go to Han River. "Here, wear this," he gave Dara a baseball cap.

"Thanks," Dara said and wear the cap and get her mask, sunglass and last she tied her hair.

They sitted behind the big tree with less people going to the area. 

"How are you?" he asked.

"Ok, I guess," 

"what do you mean?" he face Dara.

"I saw him kissing Jiyeon-shi at the restaurant," she confessed.

He clenched his fist and did not say anything, waiting for Dara to continue.

"I slap him Jiwon oppa and it feel so good," she said and look at her hand and remember the incident where she slap Jiyong.

"Then why your not crying?" he asked.

"I am to tired to cry for him but do you know what hurt most..." she face Jiwon

"What?" he asked 

"He made me feel an idiot. He made me feel stupid. I question myself if this all my fault? if am I stupid enough to play around?" with sadness on her eyes.

"Your not stupid or idiot. He is just being a jerk. He is a stupid to let a precious gem like you go," then hold her hand. "You just need look around your surroundings maybe he is already there at your side," 

She nod and smile "you know my friend Bom also said that," 

 

-------------

 

Jiwon is hypnotized on Dara's beauty. Am I ready to enter to a relationship againDo I have a confidence to handle a relationship. I keep on thinking of this beauty infront of me and my heart is racing everytime I am with her. I like her no I think I falling deep to this woman, he said to himself still facing Dara lovingly.

Dara blush like an apple because Jiwon. "So??? Jiwon oppa you ready for your album?" she change their topic.

"Still on process, still lots to do and to prepare," he said. "If ever someone ask you for a date, will you allow him to date you?" he asked

"I still don't know the wound still fresh. I am still broken. And to be honest I don't even know if Jiyong already sink to his mind that where already over," she confessed.

"What if I want to help you to forget about him. Will you allow me?" he asked

"I don't want to use you nor hurt you," she said and look at the Han River "besides were friends,"

Haist! This woman is so insensitive! Can you get that I am slowly telling my feelings and you FRIENDZONE me! he said to himself and he feel frustrated on how he will tell to Dara his feelings.

"I don't want to be your friend only. I want to level up our friendship," he exclaimed

"What you trying to say oppa?" still clueless on Jiwon

"what am trying to say is I like you Dara." 

"You like me???" she could not believe that Jiwon her ultimate crush confessing to her.

"Yes Dara! I like you. no. I love you," he looked at her eyes to let her know that his intentions is true. "please use me to forget about him," 

She blushes more and she felt shy. "I am happy because your my crush for more than 20 years but I don't want to hurt you or use you," 

Jiwon feel hurt that Dara rejected him. 

"I know I have feelings for you more than a friend rather let me say that I like you too but I feel that I will just hurt you because I don't want you to feel that your my rebound," she confess to Jiwon

Jiwon feel happy. He wanted to shout but he restrain himself. "I don't care about being your rebound. You will not also hurt me because I will make sure that I will do everything to make you feel how much I love you," 

Dara wanted to cry from happiness but she control herself. She don't like to look stupid infront of Jiwon. 

"So, since you said earlier that you like me I assume that your my girlfriend now," he happily said.

"I did not say yes to be your girlfriend," she smiled to Jiwon. " but seriously Jiwon oppa, I think Jiyong still believe were together," she added.

"I don't care about that jerk. All I care is I know you like me and I love you," he said

"But let me end my relationship to Jiyong properly," 

"Ok, but from this day onwards your my girlfriend already," 

Dara just smiled and never argue to Jiwon. "But oppa can we keep this a secret first until Jiyong accepted our break-up," 

"Don't make it to long and don't let Jiyong hurt you or else I'll handle Jiyong myself," he said and hug Dara.

Am I doing the right decision? she question herself but she knows that she is happy with Jiwon. Crush turning into love she said to her mind and smile.