Chapter 24

Crush or Love

 

It is been weeks since the scandal escalate and it is been weeks YG released a statement regarding the Kwon Jiyong and Park Sandara issue. Half of their fans believe that they only have brother-sister relationship and the other half still persist that they romantic relationship.

YG accepted all international projects of Dara so she can cool down and prevent her serong Jiyong, while Scheskies are also busy promoting thier albums and their solo projects especially Jiwon he is filming three variety shows.

I miss her so much, he mutter to himself. 

 

Ring....ring....ring...

 

His thoughts were disturbed when his phone ring. "Hello,"

"Jiwon oppa," 

His heart flutter with joy when he heard the voice he miss a lot. "How you doing love? I miss you..." with longing on his voice.

"I miss you too oppa," 

"What you doing love?" 

"nothing much... you?"

"thinking of you... when will you be back?" he is yearning to see her. "I want to see you,"

"It is a surprise love," 

Jiwon heard Dara giggle. "I love you," 

"I love you too," Dara said to Jiwon before she ended the call.

Jiwon can only sigh and went to his manager "what time we will finish filming?" he asked his manager.

"Why?" his manager asked.

"Well.... I have important errands to do..."

"I well asked the director," his manager and went the staff and director to ask if what tine they will finishing filming.

Aftet a few minutes his manager came back to him. "You may go now Jiwon," 

"Thank you hyung," he said and bow.

He run to his car and immediately start his engine. he drive fast to YG building and directly went to YG office.

 

Knock....knock....knock...

 

"come in,"

He open the door and bow to show respect. "I have important things to say to you sir," he blunt said.

YG raise his head to look at Jiwon. "What is Jiwon?" he said and allowed Jiwon to sit infront on him.

He gulped "well... I want to.... tell you about that Dara and I are dating sir,"

No words been heard on YG but shock is seen on his face. "So? Why your saying this to me?" YG asked when he finally awaken from shock

"We do not want to hide our relationship anymore but we will not broadcast our relationship. Dara and I wanted to date and see each other freely," he explained.

"Can you explain it to me further Jiwon?" 

"We want to see each other without restriction. We want to take a risk sir,"

"Do you think your fans will accept your relationship?" YG eyeing Jiwon.

"I really do not know sir but I will not allow anyone hurt Dara and if ever the industry does not want us I can fully support Dara financially. I have my own businesses here in korea and also in Hawaii. And with the help of my family political background I am confident I can provide the security that Dara needs," he exclaimed.

"If you think this will be good to you and Dara I will not stop you but both you and Dara are still my artist I do not want to affect this relationship to your career," YG said. I like his attitude and I think he can protect and take care Dara, he smirk and told himself. "You can go now," 

Jiwon stand and bow. After talking to YG he feel relieve that he can now see Dara freely.

He is walking on the YG building when Seungri bump onto him.

"Sorry hyung," Seungri apologize to Jiwon. 

Jiwon not interested on talking to him knowing he is also one of Jiyong close friend. 

"Hyung did I do wrong?" Seungri confuse on Jiwon's cold attitude towards him

" nothing is wrong Seungri," 

"but hyung your about to ignore me and I feel like you do notm want to talk to me," Seungri said.

"I am not in the mood Seungri," Jiwon trying to hold his temper. 

"ok hyung," 

 

------------------------

 

Seungri still thinking about Jiwon. I know he is mad but I did not do anything to him, he mumble to himself still thinking of  any reason why Jiwon is acting strange to him.

He wanted to talk more to him but he is about to go to airport. 

He is waiting in airport lobby for almost 20 minutes and still no sign of her until someone tap on his shoulder.

"Seungri-ah..."

He turn around to see his Dara noona smiling on him. "NOONA!" he hug her tight.

Dara let go on Seungri's hug. "Let go before they misunderstood us," she said smiling to her dongsae.

He sratch the back of his head and smile. "sorry noona," 

Dara smile to Seungri "and I do not want my boyfriend to be jealous," 

"BOYFRIEND?!" Seungri shouted.

Dara cover her ears. "Haist! Why so loud?!" she complained then drag him into his car. 

Seungri look at Dara. She looks so happy, he observed. "I am sorry noona for not telling you about Jiyong hyung cheating habits," he clench the steering wheel. 

"It is not your fault Seungri," 

"But still I did not stop him from cheating on you," he feel so ashame.

"I am happy now," she said.

Seungri look at Dara, "I know and I am glad your happy noona,"

"Do you want to meet him?" 

"yes!" he cheered.

"Then let surprise him dongsae," she said 

Seungri start the engine and drive to Dara's place. Who is noona's boyfriend? If she is happy then I am happy for her.