Chapter 17

Crush or Love

 

It is second day of their shoots, and the other sechskies notice how close Jiwon to Dara and how Jiwon always their on Dara's side and acting as a protective boyfriend.

"Do you think Jiwon is hiding his relationship with Dara?" Suwon suddenly asked.

"I think they are in relationship because Jiwon is doing a boyfriend should do to his girlfriend," Jae-jin commented.

Sung-hoon remember something "Come to thing of it, remember when we first came here Jiwon is holding Dara's hand then he removed it when we arrived," he explained.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jae-fuc laughed. "So that is why Jiwon is always staring Dara like a fragile doll," he said still laughing then he try to stop when they saw Jiwon and Dara approaching them.

"Hey Jiwon!" Suwon greeted.

"Hey guys!" Jiwon said to them.

They only shrug and they try not laugh. "what?!" Jiwon erupted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sung-hoon could not hold any longer. "You tell us Jiwon?" 

"Tell you what?" Jiwon confuse to his friends actions.

"Well as far as we know you act as Dara's boyfriend," Jae-duc said.

Dara blush and look Jiwon. She could not believe how observant Jiwon's friends. "I think we should tell them love," she said 

"LOVE??!!" Sechskies could not believe what Dara called Jiwon.

Jiwon smirked and put his arm on Dara's shoulder. "Yes, were a couple," 

"I told you guys," Jae-jin said. 

Jiwon clueless how they did know his relationship to Dara.

"Still clueless? well we notice the way you look Dara and holding hands," Sung-hoon said still smiling on Jiwon how clueless he is.

They still teasing Jiwon and Dara enjoying herself watching the guys teasing Jiwon.

"YAH! Making fun of me!" Jiwon whined then grab Dara away from his friends.

They went to secluded area. "I did not think they will notice," he said and help Dara to sit on the rock near the shore. 

"It's ok love," Dara said and lean her head to Jiwon's shoulder.

"your going to work with Kwon Jiyong love, please message or call me if he do unnessary to you, I will not be there with you," he said 

"Do not worry about me love, I can take care myself and my manager will be there," she said "Do you think our fans will accept our relationship if we go public?" she ask Jiwon.

"I would be happy if we go public so your fanboys will know that your taken already and your mine,"

"Why? You jealous??" she boyfriend.

"Who would be jealous if many idol and celebrities are confessing their feelings to your girlfriend," he said and let Dara face him. "I want to tell everyone that Park Sandara is mine. Only mine," then kiss the tip of her nose then to her lips.

She giggle "who will have thought that the leader of Sechskies and my ultimate crush will be inlove with me," she tease Jiwon.

"I am deeply inlove with you so please do not leave me my love," he said lovingly to Dara "I will do anything for you because I want you to be happy,"

"I am happy and I will never leave you Mr. Eun Ji Won," she and gave Jiwon a quick kiss.

"If ever the fans will not accept our relationship and the industry will not support us I have my own hotel business to support our financial expenses," he boast

"as long as your there with my side I will be ok," she said to Jiwon "let's go love they might looking for us," 

He lazy get up "I wish we could stay here more," 

"We can book a flight again and come back here," she said and they went back to the crew.

The photographer instructed them they will have group shot. "Just play around." he instructed

Dara jump to Jiwon's back and give her piggyback ride while other sechskies fool around in the park just like kids but never forget emphasize the brand their endorsing. 

The photograph smile and happy how professional the Dara and Sechskies are. "Cut!" he shouted and clap to them. "Good job guys," he applaud to them.

They bow "Thanks," 

"Ok, I think that is it. Tomorrow will be our last stay here. So, let's enjoy the rest of the day," he said to them and to the crew.

"Dara we need to fly to Seoul tomorrow morning to start your next project with Jiyong. So I need you pack your stuff for tomorrow, ok?" her manager said 

"Ok oppa," she said and start walking to hotel to fix her things.

"Hey Dara! Let's go swimming before the sun went down," Sung-hoon called her.

"Enjoy yourself first Dara you still have time to keep your things," her manager said.

She thanks her manager and approach the sechskies. They enjoy the rest of the day playing on the beach while Jiwon always on Dara's side.

"I need to go back to Seoul tomorrow morning," she informed Jiwon.

"Let's enjoy for now love and tomorrow is another day," Jiwon said.