Chapter 18

Crush or Love

 

It's been a week since a saw Jiwon because of hectic schedules. We can only communicate through calls and messages. I feel like I am living on a plane because I been flying to other places and then back to Korea.

Smile. Smile Dara for your fans. She keep chanting to herself even though I feel so tired I still owe to the fans for supporting me. 

"Dee let me help you," Jiyong said.

We are at Incheon Airport, we just arrive from Japan to promote a clothing brand.

"Am fine Jiyong," she replied to Jiyong.

But Jiyong did something unthinkable. He grab Dara as if they were a couple but Dara try to free her hand. Flashes of camera from right to left. 

"Jiyong let my hand go," still try to free her hand from Jiyong's grip.

"Am just protecting my girlfriend," he cockey said.

"I already told you were over Jiyong and am seeing soneone else already," she earnestly said and she finally free herself from Jiyong's grip.

"Were not over yet Dee and that persone your dating is no match from me," he said trying to control his anger. 

"Accept to fact that your not the only man I can love Jiyong," she said and leave Jiyong fuming with anger.

She hop in to their vehicle then try to close her eyes to lessen the stress she is feeling due to Jiyong's action. "oppa wake me up when we already to studio," she told her manager.

"ok take a rest first," her manager said and instruct the driver the direction of her next shoot.

 

-----------

 

You cannot leave me Dara he said to himself. 

He get his phone to his pocket and dial someone. "Did you get a shoot of us holding hands? Make it sure you write an article about me and Dara being dating secretly," he instructed to the other line.

"Don't worry, this news will be seen tomorrow morning," 

Jiyong ended the call and smirked. 

 

------------

 

He just got home from filming the next episode of New Journey to the West. It is quite tiring since he is filming two to three variety shows but he is more worried about his girlfriend.

 

Ring.....ring.....ring....ring

 

After a few rings. 

"How are you love?" he asked Dara

"Am ok but a little tired and how about you love," she said and yawn.

"do not worry about me love I can take care myself," Jiwon said. "Do you still have schedule today?" he asked.

"yeah, I still have shoot for cosmetic and finally I can rest," she informed Jiwon.

"I want to see you," with longing on his voice.

"I also wanted to see you," she said.

"message me the time if your almost done with your shoot and I will pick up," he instructed Dara.

"ok," 

"I love you Dara," 

"I love you too Jiwon," 

The tiredness he is feeling vanish like air afted talking to his girlfriend. Finally I can be with my love he told himself.

He decided to take a quick shower and take a nap before he will fitch Dara. 

After seven hours of sleep.

 

Ring....ring....ring....ring....

 

He answered the phone without looking who is calling. "H-hello?" in a rasping voice.

"Did I disturbe you?" she ask

He immediately sit on his bed. "No love, you done?" he rise from his bed and change clothes while talking to Dara.

"Yeah, were almost done. Just a few more shots then were done," she explained.

"Ok, I'll be on my way," he said then grab his car key and drive to Dara's location.

He park his car and wait for her. He see her waving to the crew and talk to her manager then she knock on his window smiling to him.

"Did you wait long?" she ask Jiwon.

He shake his head. "No, where do you want to go?" 

"I don't know. You decide," she said.

"Let's take out our meal and eat on my place," he suggested.

Jiwon let her girlfriend sleep while he order and pick his order. She lose some weight he observe from Dara.

He tap Dara to wake her up. "Love were here," he said and hold her bag on his right hand and his left hand the foods he take out. "Feel at home," 

Dara is amaze how cozy and elegantJiwon's home. Their is also a garden with plenty of flowers and vegetables planted.

"I love your place love," she blurted.

"Thank you love,"

Dara followed Jiwon to the kitchen. "Smell do delicious," she said and watch Jiwon prepare the food .

"Now, let's eat," he said 

Dara nod "Am starving,"

They heartily eat the food and Jiwon feed Dara with love.