Chapter 13

Crush or Love

Jiwon parked his car opposites to Dara's house. Why is she taking so long? he was about to get out on his car when a vehicle stop infront of Dara's gate. 

He grip his steering wheel when he recognize the person on the it was Kwon Jiyong. 

He wanted to grab Dara away from Jiyong but he restrain himself. He trust Dara but he watch the Dara and Jiyong talk.

 

----------

 

She take a last look at herself in the mirror before going outside. She did not bother to change her clothes ftom the meeting but add a little cardigan since it is bit cold outside.

Shock is seen on her face when she see Jiyong standing outside her home. "What your doing here?" 

"Am I not allowed to visif my girlfriend?" 

"Where did you get your cockeyed idea that am still your girlfriend," 

"Please Dee give our relationship a second chance," he plead.

"How many times did you cheated on me Jiyong? Did you ever consider my feelings everytime you rejected my calls and ignore my messages?"

Jiyong did not know how to respond. "I'm so sorry Dee, please forgive me,"

"Just go home Jiyong," 

He hug Dara. "Give me another chance,"

She close her eyes and tried to free herself. "I'm sorry Jiyong," 

"No Dee, I will prove to you that I can change and I can be a good boyfriend to you." he said and hop in his car and leave Dara.

She can only watch Jiyong leave that she did not felt that Jiwon approach her.

"You ok?" Jiwon asked her.

She only nod. 

"Where you want go?" Jiwon asked her.

"I don't know," she said.

He grip his fist. He is jealous and mad on what he saw earlier. He is furious to see that Jiyong hug Dara.

INHALE

EXHALE

INHALE

EXHALE

He did deep breathing exercise to lessen the heaviness in his heart. "I think you better get inside," he knows that Dara is not in the mood.

Dara stop him from leaving. "Stay with me oppa," she said. "I want to spend my time with you,"

He touch Dara's face "then where should you want to go?" 

"Anywhere as long as i'm with you," she smile to Jiwon 

Jiwon pause for a moment and smile to Dara "I have a perfect place for us to go,"

"Where?" 

"Get some clothes and personal stuff where going somewhere and I know you would love it," Jiwon instructed.

Dara followed Jiwon and hurriedly get clothes.

"You ready?" Jiwon asked

Dara nod and smile. "Yeah,"

They hop in Jiwon's car and he start the engine amd drive. "This will take a long drive," 

"So? Where is this place?" Dara asked.

"It is a secret," he .

"Hmmp!" 

Jiwon hold Dara's hand. "Take a nap first and I will wake you up when we arrive,"

She obey him and close her eyes and ahe went to dreamland. 

She did not know how long she sleep but she wake up from a breeze of wind brushing my face. Jiwon is not in the car. She went out in the car and saw Jiwon seating on the sand looking the beautiful beach.

"Where are we?" she approach him and asked.

"Naksan Beach," he said 

She sit beside him "why did you not wake me up? I thought you left," she said

He instruct her to sit on the front and face the sea. He hug her "I will never leave you. I don't have a heart to wake you up because you look so exhausted," he explain

She lean on Jiwon. "It so peaceful here,"

"I always go here when I am mad, lonely and I peace of mind," he said.

She turned her head to face Jiwon. "Why?"

"I got jealous when Jiyong hugged you,"

"Jiwon...."

"your special to me, I know I cannot be a perfect to you and I don't have confidence in handling a relationship but all I know is your my everything and I love you Dara," 

Dara overwhelmed on Jiwon. "I did not sink in to my mind my crush of tje longest time will be my lover," she said and kiss him on the lips. "I am falling deep in love with you,"