Chapter 29

Crush or Love

 

Rrrriinnnnggggg.....rrrrriiiinnngggg....rrrriiiinngg

Aisht! Who the is calling?! 

"Hello...." answered on his sleepy voice without looking who is the caller

"Ji Won this is your manager and sorry to wake you but I just want to inform you that you will have a contract signing tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning for your new show," 

"Ok,"

"and Ji Won some fans are dying to know your relationship to Dara. Be extra cautious when you two go out because some fans are too obsess to their idols," his manager informed him.

"I know that already, either we deny it or not they will be sasaeng fan who will follow us but I do not want to hide my relationship with Dara to our fans," Ji Won explained to his manager. 

"ok,"

"see you manager-nim tomorrow," Ji Won said before ending the call. 

Why should we deny or see each other on secrets? I think our fans will understand us. He said to himself and carefully put the few strands of her hair behind her ears. Staring the woman he love and cherish.

"Stop staring at me," Dara said with smile on her face but eyes close. 

Ji Won embrace her, "sorry for waking you,"

 Dara snuggle more on Ji Won.

"Love?"

"yes?" 

"how many fanboys do you have?" 

 "I don't know, why?"

"I am just asking love,"

"ok,"

"I love you,"

"and I love you more.... so Mr. Eun Ji Won can we go back to sleep...." 

He smile, "Yes Ms. Park Sandara," he teased and kiss her forehead before going back to sleep still embracing Dara. 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

It is 10:30 in the evening and empty bottles of alcohol are already scattered on floor. 

"I...m..m..mis.s you Dee.." Jiyong said and drunk the remaining alcohol and try to stand and walk to his room and stare at the box near his bed. 

Tears keep on falling on his eyes. "I-I still love you Dee..." and open the box and grab the old pics. "I-I a-am rea-l-ly sorry Dee. Please come...back...to...me..." he keep on chanting while holding the old pics. of Dara. 

"I know that I already told Taeyang to never bother you anymore but I do not know HOW. I messed up big time. I took you for granted. I cheated on you multiple times. But I still love you Dee," 

He keep on apologizing while holding the pictures of Dara. Tears keep on falling. I will change Dee. I will be a good man. Maybe you can change your mind and come back to me.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

You came to find me who was very lonely
많이 외롭던 나를 찾아온거야

Oh love I love you
Oh love 너를 사랑해

Now spend all the time with me
이제 모든 시간들을 나와 함께해

Alright, alright
Alright, alright

I saw you one time, I lost my heart to you
I saw you one time, I lost my heart to you

Oops baby, I'll be loving you forever with you now
Oops baby, I'll be loving you forever with you now

Baby, don't go too far, I won't let you go
Baby, don't go too far, I won't let you go

Please don't go, I wanna hold you tight
Please don't go, I wanna hold you tight

And I need your love
And I need your love

I don't know how many days you've been waiting for
얼마나 수많은 날을 기다려 왔는 줄 아니

 

Ji Won woke up from the music and check the time. It's 7 o'clock in the morning. Why is she already awake? 

He rise up and went out and see Dara sipping her tea. He hug her from behind and smell her hair. "Why did you woke up early?" 

"I just woke up early," Dara said and face Ji Won. "Did I awake you?" 

He shake his head and hummed to music. "It is our song. COUPLE"

"I am a Sechskies fan," Dara proudly said.

"Then who is your bias?" 

"I think my favorite is...... is.... SUWON OPPA," she teased.

He blink not believing what Dara said. "YYAAAHHH!!" he screamed.

"what love?" she continue to boyfriend.

"Your bias should be ME! I AM THE LEADER AND YOUR HANDSOME BOYFRIEND!" 

"but Suwon oppa is also a good looking man,"

"YYAAAHHH!! STOP CALLING HIM OPPA!!"

.................

"LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!"