Chapter 7

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa you must come to pick me up here on Sunday okay? I want to see you" you told your eldest brother, ready to get out of his car. You walked towards the driver's side as he winded down the window.

"Ppo ppo?" he asked while tilting his head upwards, asking a peck from his younger baby sister.

"Stop teasing me. You know I hate this" your brows were knitted in response and told him to leave since he parked right infront of the school gate. You turned around instantly when you heard Minryu, Johnny and Jaehyun calling your name and running towards you.

"Oppa ga leave! Bye!" you turned to face your brother once more to shoo him away before your friends see him.

"Okay okay now that you have your friends. You don't need me anymore. I will sure tell mom about this" he stuck his tongue out at you playfully and waved at you and your new friends before driving away. Seriously when will he ever grow up? Although your eldest brother was playful especially around you, he was the one who took care of you when you were young so you were more closer and attached to him. Yesterday on Friday, you had been complaining how you hated Team Building activities after he came back from his classes in the university but he listened to you anyway although he was tired.

"Uuuuu oppa? Oppa as in oppa boyfriend or oppa brother?" Johnny teased as you turned around, waved at them and forced a smile. You just nodded in return. Your brothers told you not to answer if anyone asked about their identities, always remained mysterious and people dared not ask anymore. That was what you had been doing. 

 

 

The four of you sauntered towards the main hall of the school building. Since it was a weekend, Saturday, only the committee members of each class were involved. And going to school on a Saturday morning made everyone even more sleepy and tired. At the corner of your eyes, you saw Jaehyun had eye bags under his eyes, his lips were red and that he looked a little tired. His hair was way more fluffy and soft today. Perhaps he looked a little different and cute... Cute? You face-palmed yourself when you were walking next to Minryu. You jogged towards the hall, trying to fasten your pace so that Jaehyun wouldn't see what you were doing. You really hoped that he had forgotten about the erasing name incident.

Minryu, Jaehyun and Johnny formed a circle while waiting for you to get something distributed by the school council members. You took four ribbons and came back.

"They told us to tie this on our wrists. We must wear this today until tomorrow." you told them once you got back and automatically they included you into the circle. You distributed to each of them the ribbon. After that, you tried tying it by yourself when Minryu came to rescue and tied for you instead. You smiled at her as a gratitude when both Johnny and Jaehyun held up their wrists, signaled you to help both of them. Your lips parted and brows furrowed. What are they doing? Is tying ribbon that hard? 

Minryu swatted Johnny's hand away so you could focus on Jaehyun's instead. His gaze never left yours, his eyes looked like as if he was pleading for you to tie it for him. He looks like a puppy asking you to tie the collar for him. You averted your gaze from his eyes to his wrist. How come he can be this fair? You could see  his veins flexed on his wrist. It sure looked y. 

You tied the ribbon for him, cocked your head up to see his reaction. His lips lifted upwards, showing his smile and dimples. Judging by how he looked, he must be satisfied over something you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter