20 'i like you'

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The carnival near the beach was sure packed and crowded. There were a lot of stalls aligned neatly along the street. It was decorated pretilly with the theme of the festival the people here were celebrating. The lights were hung everywhere that it looked beautiful and lovely. People bumping one another as you tried your best to blend in. You were strolling with Minryu, Johnny and Jaehyun but somehow Minryu and Johnny were out of sight that you were only with Jaehyun now. You were gripping on his shirt tightly from the back since you couldn't keep your pace with him. All of a sudden, he was out of sight when your hand released from his shirt because it was way too crowded. You looked for him, looking left and right when a hand from the back held onto yours firmly. You turned back instantly and the corner of your lips lifted up into a smile.

"Are you looking for me?" Jaehyun asked as he grabbed your wrist tighter. You nodded slowly. That giddy feeling was back when his eyes stared into your soul. If just by staring would bring butterflies to your stomach, you would want this moment to last longer. You snapped back to reality when a man bumped onto you that you tripped and fell into Jaehyun's arms.

"Let's go somewhere" he whispered to your ear and grabbed your wrist to get out of this crowd, guiding you. You were completely in daze, it felt like a familiar scene from a drama.

Both of you reached a place nearby the beach, far from people. He sat next to you on a park bench. He gave you a chocolate ice-cream that you were so delighted to receive it. You couldn't buy anything because you did not have any money with you. You started to peel the paper surrounding the cone and the ice-cream.

"Are you not going to eat?" you asked while cocking your head to the side to look at him. Handsome was what you were thinking about when you realized how he looked right now. He was wearing a black blazer and a black t underneath with a pair of black jeans. He looked hot. You gulped when he was staring at you. You shifted your focus back on your ice-cream, it diligently. He stood up instantly and stand infront of you that his knees brushing yours. He bent forward to reach your level.

"Shall I eat?" he asked as your brows were knitted in confusion. Your eyes went wide when he leaned closer to you and your upper lip using his lips. His minty breath merged with the chocolate ice-cream scent that lingered on your lip. You pulled away immediately by jerking backwards but his hand slid and held onto the back of your head, pulling your head closer to him so that he could savour the moment longer. You could sense that the corner of his lips lifted when your lips molded with his. He pulled away that you were in daze. You cocked your head up to look at him, blankly. What just happened? 

He slumped against the bench next to you and his lips. You on the other side, staring at him blankly. You were too daze to comprehend the situation when he leaned his face closer to you again, asking for another permission. He was asking something that those words could not be registered through your brain. He scooped you in his arms and put you on his lap that you were back to reality.

"What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter