Chapter 21

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You like me?" you asked once again, causing this guy infront of you blushed so hard that his ears turned red too. You hiccuped once more, you hit your own chest. He stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jaehyun retorted

"No, but why? I don't get it...but is this a confession?" you asked with your eyes widened and your hands were brought to your mouth, showing a reaction that you were in awe. You were in a complete daze. Too much information to digest as you stared at him blankly. Did this handsome Jaehyun said that he liked you? He leaned in, trying to kiss you once again that you jerked backwards.

"How many times do you want to kiss me?" you asked with your brows furrowed causing him to chuckle. He didn't answer as he leaned back against the bench so that he could take a better look of you. It seemed to him that you were too comfortable sitting on his lap. You didn't even budge the slightest. He pulled you closer to him so that your chest glued to his. One of his arm slid up and carressed your hair softly. With his face so close to you, your breath became unsteady.

"Take your time to think about it, I'll wait for you" he whispered into your ear that your eyes met him. He was staring into your soul again.

 

 

It was already past midnight when you fidgeted on the bed. Minryu was already in her deep slumber next to you. You could see how her lips parted slightly. After walking around the carnival, the four of you went back straight to the hotel. You tried your best not to meet his eyes when all of you were having dinner. He was staring at you most of the time, causing you feel giddy for no reason. You stared at the ceiling now, two things were in your head, the incident and also Jaehyun. So all this while he actually liked you but you didn't know? What should you say now that he confessed? Were things going to be awkward after this? You rolled to the side, feeling frustrated. You checked your handphone for the time, 1.30am, and realized you had only 10% of battery left. Your eyes lit up when you saw a message popped up in your kakaotalk app. Jaehyun, you smiled upon seeing his name on your screen.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Yes" you replied

"Are you crying?" you hesitated for a moment, how you should reply to him. He still remembered the fact that you tend to overthink especially in the middle of the night.

"No... :)" you sent and provided a smiley at the back.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Looking at the ceiling"

"You?" you asked

"Thinking about you" the moment he replied like this, your phone dropped from your grasp and fell on your forehead. You rubbed your forehead, irked by his replies. You put your phone and buried it in your chest. Why is he like this? Your phone vibrated again, you brought it up to look at his reply.

"Do you wanna sleep with me?" your eyes went wide. What is wrong with Jaehyun?

"Are you crazy? You ert! asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm" was what you typed

"We hold hands. I didn't say we should have an night" you scorned at his reply and sat on the bed, trying your best not to wake Minryu up. 

"It's not like this is our first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter