Cave In

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ande, ande, ande.... Yah, Ji Hyo-ah you can’t do that!!” Jong Kook yelled as Ji Hyo mounted on his back, attempting to grab the game controller from his grip.

 

“You should’ve thought about that before challenging me to this stupid game!” she complained while forcing her weight on his back.

 

“Hey! I beg your pardon but this is not stupid. I won rock, paper, scissors fair and square so I had the privilege to choose this game so you can’t protest!”

 

The couple was currently at Jong Kook’s apartment, battling against each other on his PS4 with his latest acquisition of Fifa20 - not exactly Ji Hyo’s cup of tea. They had initially planned on having a relaxing date in his apartment due to the unbearable cold temperature outdoors but they ended up extending their date to three whole days. Yes, you heard it right. Ji Hyo hasn’t gone home in three days because they both got so competitive and have been keeping score of their winnings. At the moment, Jong Kook is leading by 4 games and Ji Hyo could not accept it. Hence, she decided to attack him by climbing on his back to reach for his controller so he won’t be able to score.

 

Jong Kook pressed pause and stood up from the couch, with Ji Hyo still hanging on his back.

 

“You know babe, if you don’t really like this game and we can always stop and crown me as the winner by default,” Jong Kook teased.

 

Ji Hyo smacked his head lightly with her right hand and tightened her legs around his waist so she wouldn’t fall.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter