Hit

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on Ep 381

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Fourth person to slap. You can do this, Ji Hyo. It’s not like you hesitated hitting Sang Yeob or Suk Jin oppa. Even Gwi Hwa wasn’t spared from your hand and he turned out okay, right?

 

Song Ji Hyo’s thoughts ran wild. She just won against her boyfriend, Kim Jong Kook, who was now busy making an excuse that he meant to throw scissors instead of a rock. She couldn’t tell if his pride was hurt cause he lost or if he was actually nervous. As far as she knew, he could take the blow. Quite known for his incredible pain tolerance, he makes the perfect candidate against her.

 

Jong Kook knelt down and swept his bangs away from his forehead, waiting patiently for her to take a hit. Ji Hyo took her stance and glanced at Jong Kook’s eyebrows knitted together and eyes focused on one direction. She would most probably lose this round but she’s gotta give her best shot. She practiced her aim a few times, testing to see if she was targeting her goal right. When she got her rhythm going, she quickly counted a brief hana, dul, set in her mind and swung her arm real hard.

 

Slap.

 

“Ugh,” Jong Kook groaned. A brief moment of silence before everyone erupted in laughter. The tiger has fallen.

 

Ji Hyo immediately hugged her oppa tight. She couldn’t contain her surprise and laughter. She was certain that he was gonna survive it and yet he failed. She leaned her head closer to him, letting him know she was really sorry. He tapped her arm gently, assuring her he was fine.

 

As she released her hold on him, their friends applauded and praised her for beating him. Although she took a bit of time to compose herself from laughing, she rapidly went to hug Jong Kook from behind to apologize once more. Since everyone’s laughter and excitement has not died down, she couldn’t tell if he was truly okay.

 

So Min just had to blurt out, “He wasn’t in pain. He was annoyed.”

 

The cast’s laughter roared all once more.

 

Ji Hyo slightly panicked, “Jong Kook oppa are you angry with me?”

 

Kwangsoo interfered, “He endured the pain but not his annoyance.”

 

Ottoke, Ji Hyo thought. She was sincerely worried about him but at the same time she couldn’t mask the fear that her oppa could get very competitive during filming.

 

Se Chan’s turn came up next and for the first time, her streak has been cut! While she tried to stay calm, Jong Kook approached Se Chan and gave him a thumbs up. She was in trouble. Her oppa didn’t even hold Se Chan back on hitting her.

 

Okay, Song Ji Hyo. You’ve gone through worse. It’s just a forehead slap.

 

Ji Hyo scrunched her face tight. Se Chan banked on his hyung’s permission and just slapped her forehead to get this over with. As soon as he did that, his Ji Hyo noona fell back and cussed the heck out of him. She brutally attacked him while Se Chan nervously laughed and hugged her. Since his face was away from the camera, he made a pleading look towards Jong Kook, HELP ME. This was your fault. In return, his hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter