Possessive

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It may not seem like it but Ji Hyo could get very possessive. It’s not a widely known fact but it would be good to note it down if you’re part of her small circle of close friends. Rarely does she show this off but when she does, she could get very aggressive about it too. Kim Jong Kook would know.

 

One morning, he was awakened by the noise of clanging pots and containers in his kitchen — only to find that his girlfriend had dropped by for a surprise visit.

 

He was flustered by the scene before his eyes. First, it was too early for his girl to be up. Second, the kitchen counter was cluttered with the remaining food his omoni had sent him last week. Third, Ji Hyo was standing in front of the opened refrigerator doors with a serious look on her face.

 

“Uh, good morning?” Jong Kook greeted her.

 

Ji Hyo ignored him and shuffled the arrangements of the other containers in his fridge.

 

“Babe, what are you doing?”

 

“You’re in trouble,” she coldly responded, still not turning her attention to him.

 

“Me?” he gawked.

 

She looked at his direction briefly and raised an eyebrow at him, “Big trouble.”

 

“What did I do? You’re starting to scare me,” he stood in front of her and placed his hands on her hips.

 

“When were you gonna tell me that you gave my food away?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Dong Hoon oppa texted me last night that Se Chan was bragging about Apink’s cooking. It would’ve been fine till I found out that they used most of omoni’s dishes. I was confused until I realized that my share of omoni’s amazing cooking was still in your fridge a week ago!”

 

“Omoni will send us loads of side dishes in two days. I’ll tell her to pack you more than the usual,” he pulled her into a hug, attempting to talk his way out of her irritation.

 

Ji Hyo rolled her eyes and squirmed from his embrace, still evidently pissed and continued what she was doing.

 

“Awww babe, you’ve got to be joking,” Jong Kook complained.

 

Ji Hyo turned around to face him again with a glare, “Oh yeah? I seriously want to strangle you right now.”

 

“Okay, language. Got it.” He raised his hands in surrender, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have given your food away.”

 

“Ahhh! You’re so frustrating!! You could’ve just offered something else or ordered food for them online!!”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t expect you’d lose your head over this!”

 

“Give me a marker.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I’m marking my territory. Where is it?”

 

Ji Hyo pushed her baffled boyfriend aside and went through his kitchen drawers, trying to remember where the marker and post-it notes were usually placed. The moment she found them, she started writing her name on some post-its and stuck th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter