Wild

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHHH!” Ji Hyo screamed as Kwangsoo forcefully pulled her away from Jong Kook and started breaking into his signature dance, vigorously swinging his arms left and right whilst keeping his legs bent low and maintaining his awkward and stiff stature. So Min tiptoed beside him and sneaked her way to place a hand on Ji Hyo’s shoulder and began creating y body waves against her unnie who has now raised her bouquet to her face, hiding in fear and absolute embarrassment.

 

“YAH! What are you guys doing?!” Jong Kook yelled and chuckled at Dong Hoon, Se Chan, and Jae Suk as they all ganged up to push him towards the end of the aisle (while dancing, of course) and blocked his attempt to rescue his blushing bride.

 

Meanwhile, Suk Jin took the opportunity to steal the scene by grabbing the mic and hosting the already chaotic activity on stage. Pumping up the vibe of the room with his old-style adlibs, he suddenly yelled, “Let me hear you scream for the bride and groom!” The guests laughed at the eldest member’s effort and cheered for him despite his dongsaengs’ instant protests.

 

“Aish,” Dong Hoon complained, “Hyung stop being shameless!”

 

“Waah, hyung please get away from the mic,” Se Chan’s face cringed but Suk Jin refused to acknowledge them, including So Min and Kwangsoo’s loud boos in the background.

 

“He’s ruining the moment,” Jae Suk shook his head in disbelief.

 

“You’re all ruining the moment,” Jong Kook emphasized his retort. Jae Suk turned to him and lightly tapped his cheek, “Yah, this brat. When will you ever be grateful to us for getting you and Ji Hyo together? Did you know how difficult it was to break into her walls since Family Outing? Don’t you even dare forget that you’re also one tough cookie to begin with. Ayee, you were so always awkward with girls, especially with her!”

 

“Hyung we managed to get together by ourselves just fine,” Jong Kook scoffed at Jae Suk’s claim to fame.

 

“Fine?! If it weren’t for my constant pushing, you wouldn’t even man up to ask her out,” Dong Hoon snapped.

 

“You’re just lucky you didn’t completely ruin this for us,” Jong Kook sighed.

 

Se Chan rolled his eyes and shrugged, “None of you should take credit for their relationship cause Ji Hyo noona technically got drunk and confessed.” His statement did not escape the sharp glares he earned from his hyungs.

 

“Everybody up on your feet!!!” The members threw an exasperated look over their Suk Jin hyung who could not be stopped from his time under the limelight.

 

Jong Kook glanced apologetically at Ji Hyo from a distance and turned to Jae Suk for help, “Hyung, I’m sorry for what I said earlier but could you just please take that mic away from Suk Jin hyung? You know I’d do it myself but Ji Hyo’s family is watching.”

 

“Now you’re just starting to look pitiful,” Jae Suk remarked. “If you had only waited for a few more seconds, you could’ve saved your pride cause I was just about to head there and intervene,” he teased before swiftly moving to wrestle with Suk Jin for the mic.

 

“Ahhh, I can’t stand this,” Dong Hoon laughed as he watched the ongoing bickering between the two hyungs, much to the audience’s delight.

 

“Yah, they’re acting like it’s their wedding. How do you think Ji Hyo is dealing with this?” Jong Kook smacked Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter