News

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BREAKING NEWS: KIM JONG KOOK AND SONG JI HYO ARE GETTING MARRIED

 

Popular stars from the hit variety show Running Man surprised fans and viewers across the globe by confirming the news of their relationship and announcing their upcoming wedding.

 

The agencies of the couple released a joint statement earlier today:

 

“Hello this is JK Entertainment and Creative Group ING.

 

We would like to thank the fans of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo for your support and love for the couple as we convey this surprising news.

 

It is with great pleasure to announce that Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are getting married.

 

The lovely couple has been in a serious relationship for years. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo will be holding a private ceremony with their immediate families and close friends.

 

We ask for your understanding and blessings towards the couple as they enter a new chapter in their lives.

 

Please continue to support Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo’s activities.”

 

Shocking right? No one even knew that the famous Commander and Ace were dating! Check out our favorite Spartace Moments from Running Man as we celebrate with this exciting news!

 

Best Wishes to Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo!!!

 

Dong Hoon stared at the article in disbelief. This can’t be happening. Has his hyung really kept his grudge against him all this time? And Ji Hyo, his Mapo-gu sibling, how could she betray him too? Was he not the president of their fanclub? Did he not side with her whenever the couple got into an argument?

 

He wiped his face with his hand and called for his wife, “Yeobo!!!”

 

“Yes, yeobo? Do you need anything?” Go Eun came into their room with Song wrapped around her, straddled in her baby carrier.

 

“Yah, have you seen this?” Dong Hoon handed her his phone.

 

Go Eun’s eyes widened in surprise upon seeing the headline, “Omo, is this for real??”

 

“I think so. It’s all over the news. Their rumors never blew up this big not since the scandal in 2016.”

 

“Ohh… I can’t believe Jong Kook oppa meant what he said. What are you gonna do?” Go Eun returned the phone to Dong Hoon.

 

Before Dong Hoon could even respond, his mobile phone pinged and a notification from their KakaoTalk group chat lit up.

 

Jeon So Min:

OPPA!! IS THIS FOR REAL?

 

Lee Kwangsoo:

HYUNG!!!

How can you and Ji Hyo noona keep this from us? Just because you hate Dong Hoon hyung so much doesn’t mean you’d drag everyone else into this!

 

Jeon So Min:

Unnie never told you?! @Kwangsoo

 

Lee Kwangsoo:

DOES SE CHAN KNOW ABOUT THIS?!

 

Yang Se Chan:

WAAAAH!! I thought we were brothers, Jong Kook Hyung! I’ve devoted my life to you!

 

Lee Kwangsoo:

Glad you’ve finally hit rock bottom. I told you he was just gonna use you until he gets tired of you.

 

Yang Se Chan:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter