Growing Feelings

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello Kkura unnie!”

 

Nako and Wonyoung greeted.

 

“You know this two?” Chaeyeon asked.
“They are like Yujin,”
“They are angels too?” Chaeyeon looked at Nako and Wonyoung from head to toe.
“Why are you so shook?” Wonyoung questioned.
“You guys look like a school kid, like so young!”
“Human Chaeyeon, we might look young but we are older than you think,” Nako said.
“Anyway, why are you guys here?” Sakura interrupted.
“We just moved in next door,”
“What? Did you guys got kicked out of heaven too like me?” Sakura was surprised.
“Nope, the Queen send us to monitor you,” Wonyoung explained.
“Pfft that Queen, screw her,” Sakura scoffed.
“Who is the Queen?” Chaeyeon wondered.
“Its Queen Yoona, Kkura unnie mother,” Nako explained.
“Don’t talk bad about your mother!” Chaeyeon hit Sakura’s arm.
“Why did you hit me?” Sakura rubbed her arm.
“You are not suppose to talk bad about your mother, she gave birth to you idiot!” Chaeyeon scolded.
“She threw me away! I hate her!” Sakura hit Chaeyeon’s arm back.
“Yah!” Chaeyeon hit Sakura again.

 

The two were about to get into a fight when Nako stood in between them to block.

 

“Enough unnies,” 
“Kiddo! Move!” Sakura warned.
“Nope, stop fighting for now!”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon took a step back and glared at each other. Wonyoung sighed in relief.

 

“We are going back home, you two stop fighting!” Wonyoung reminded.

 

Wonyoung and Nako left the two and went back home. Chaeyeon glared at Sakura.

 

“What a bad girl,” Chaeyeon said and walked to her room.
“What did-,”

 

Sakura ran after Chaeyeon and grabbed her hand. She pulled Chaeyeon’s hand but Chaeyeon suddenly lost her balance like she could not control her body. When she turned to Sakura, her body was leaning down to Sakura and the panicked Sakura froze and waited for Chaeyeon to push her down to the ground. Sakura was on the floor with Chaeyeon on top of her. 

 

“That hurts!” Sakura was in pain as her back hit the ground and Chaeyeon’s head bumped onto hers.
“My head!” Chaeyeon felt dizzy that she did not realise where she was.

 

Chaeyeon leaned her forehead down the comfy ground, at least that what she thought. The ground is warm for a reason. Chaeyeon raised her head and her eyes met Sakura’s who was staring at her.

 

“Oh my god!”

 

Chaeyeon was about to get up but Sakura wrapped her arms on Chaeyeon’s waist.

 

“What are you doing?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Stay,”
“Sakura, this-,”
“Shh..don’t talk, listen,” Sakura put a finger on Chaeyeon’s lip to stop her from talking.
“My heart is beating fast because of you,”

 

Chaeyeon felt the time stopped as they were absorbed into each other eyes. Sakura’s eyes tuned blue and pink again on each side.

 

“Your eyes....it is blue and pink,” Chaeyeon stated.
“It is amazing right? That my eyes turned like that whenever I see you,”
“Are we going to stay in this position?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Don’t you like it?” Sakura tightened her grip on Chaeyeon’s waist.
“Sakura, I’m straight,”
“You think so?”
“Really! I’m into guys!” Chaeyeon added.
“Then, let’s see,”

 

It happened too fast out of Chaeyeon’s control. Sakura pressed her lips on Chaeyeon. At first, Chaeyeon widened her eyes in shock but as she felt Sakura’s soft lips kissing her gently, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss instead. The feeling was wonderful like there was butterflies flying in her stomach. Suddenly, Sakura switched their position and pinned Chaeyeon down the floor. Sakura continued kissing Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon reacted by wrapping her hand on Sakura’s tiny waist. Chaeyeon’s hand roamed on Sakura’s back. Sakura who was feeling excited looking at Chaeyeon’s reaction bit Chaeyeon’s lower lip. Chaeyeon moaned and Sakura took the chance to slip her tongue inside. It felt wonderful inside Chaeyeon. Sakura could taste the strawberry that Chaeyeon ate earlier. Sweet, just like Chaeyeon. But, Sakura thought of something. Just now, Chaeyeon said she was into guys. Sakura had an idea.

 

“That’s it,”

 

Sakura pulled away from Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon looked at Sakura in confusion.

 

“Why did you stop?” Chaeyeon asked.
“You are into guys, so I won’t force you,”
“HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT AFTER YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!” Chaeyeon almost shouted.
“That was your first?” Sakura smirked.
“Oh my, you are playing with my heart!”

 

Sakura smile and get up. She helped Chaeyeon to stand too.

 

“You are so bad!” Chaeyeon wiped her lips.
“You are cute, I like it,”
“What-,”

 

Chaeyeon stopped when Sakura stole a peck from her lips.

 

“Your second kiss and also by me, so goodnight Lee Chaeyeon!”

 

Sakura winked at Chaeyeon and went to her room. Chaeyeon froze at her spot. Sakura just kissed her again  and her heart was in a mess. It was thumping like crazy. The way Sakura smile and that teasing. That kiss too! Like twice!

 

“Oh my, I think I’m crazy!

 

= = = = =

 

“Do you have to do this again?”

 

Hyewon watched as she and Eunbi were waiting for the next target to be killed. A school girl pushed her friend from top of a building and now was running away from her crime. The dead girl hold a grudge against her and was heard by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter