Blue

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura and Yena walked closer toward frozen Chaeyeon. Yena scanned Chaeyeon from top to bottom.

 

“Are you saving this girl?”
“Yes, that’s why I call you,” 
“You know she is supposed to die right? Look there, Yujin is giving me a death glare,” Yena pointed at Yujin on the other side of the road.
“Don’t bother her, just rewind the time for 5 seconds,” Sakura ordered.
“Unnie, if I do that, I might be punished by the queen,”
“I will be responsible, for now just do as I  say,”
“You saved me once so I will help you but you face the consequences,”
“Okay Yena,”

 

Yena took a step back and made a circle using her finger.

 

“Unnie, your 5 seconds start now,”

 

Everything that was paused, continued but to 5 seconds ago and Yena disappeared. The world reversed to 5 seconds ago with Sakura position now right behind Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon with her air pod was about to cross the road and she did not see the incoming car.

 

“Dummy!”

 

Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon’s wrist and pulled her into her arms. Sakura and Chaeyeon were left with no space and instead they were hugging each other. Chaeyeon’s eyes widened from the unexpected hug. Chaeyeon could feel Sakura’s hand on her back and Sakura smells like a cherry blossom. The plastic bag that Chaeyeon was holding fell on the floor. Chaeyeon’s heart was thumping like crazy and she breathed heavily.

 

“Sakura...,”

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon’s right air pod. She looked into Chaeyeon’s eyes.

 

“It is dangerous to listen to thing when you are crossing the road,”
“When did you arrive?” Chaeyeon was actually surprised that Sakura was there rather than the air pod advice.
“It doesn’t matter when did I arrive but you need to be more careful next time,” 

 

They stared at each other with no distance between them. The only thing they heard was the wind. They were drawn into each other eyes and stuck like there were magnetic attraction between them.

 

“Ehem,”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon pulled away from each other. They both blushed and suddenly feeling hot. Chaeyeon picked up her plastic bag while Sakura smiled awkwardly at the person in front of her.

 

“Unnie, thanks to you that now the Queen summon me,” said the Angel of Death.
“Yujin, sorry about this,”
“Why would the Queen summon her?” Chaeyeon wondered.
“No exact reason human, just this angel creating another trouble for me,” Yujin faking a smile at Chaeyeon.
“Sakura creates trouble again?”
“I’m a troublemaker Chaeyeon, it’s normal,”
“I will go now, till we meet again human, and you too Kkura UNNIE,” Yujin purposely emphasized on the last word.
“See you Yujin,”

 

Yujin shook her head and disappeared in the thin air.

 

“Sakura, I told you not to cause problem again didn’t I? Now you got your friend in trouble,”
“Chaeyeon, let’s go home,”

 

Chaeyeon was taken aback as Sakura ignored her and walked ahead. 

 

“Sakura!”

 

Chaeyeon ran after Sakura and walked side by side with her. Sakura was humming a song that Chaeyeon never heard of. Sakura looked happy.

 

“You caused trouble but you look so happy, you are really something!”
“Can’t I be happy?”
“You can but not in this situation,”
“Why not?”
“Yujin is in trouble because of you, don’t you feel bad for her?”
“I don’t really care, and for your information, I’m happy because you are here, and alive,” Sakura said.
“Happy because of me?” Chaeyeon stopped walking.
“Yes,” Sakura turned to Chaeyeon who froze behind her. 
“Chaeyeon? Are you okay?” Sakura asked as she saw Chaeyeon stared blank on the road.
“This is the first time someone said she was happy because of me,” Chaeyeon revealed.
“Your first? Nobody ever said they are happy because of you? Your parent?”
“The last one was my mom, before she died when I was a kid,”
“How about your dad and that tall sister of yours?”
“They hate me,”

 

Chaeyeon felt stupid at the fact that her own family hates her. She thought maybe she should let the car hit her just now so that she could be dead.

 

“But I don’t hate you,”

 

Sakura wrapped her hand on Chaeyeon’s waist and hugged her. Chaeyeon was surprised again as she felt Sakura’s hand on her waist. Her heart went crazy. That was their second hug of the night and Chaeyeon could not handle it well this time. Chaeyeon felt electricity as their skin touched and out of reflex Chaeyeon pushed Sakura away.

 

“Chaeyeon?”
“Don’t, stop there!” Chaeyeon took a step back as Sakura approached closer.
“Why? Are you mad at me?”
“No! I’m not, it just that it feels strange when we are....erm....you know...that close...I don’t know how to explain this!” Chaeyeon looked away from Sakura and cupped her face that felt like burning. 

 

Chaeyeon took a few minute to cool down and switched her attention back to Sakura. Chaeyeon ruffled her hair and smile like nothing happened.

 

“Stop doing that!” Sakura pointed at Chaeyeon.
“I didn’t do anything!”
“Your hair! Don’t do it again!”
“Why? What’s wrong!?”
“You look too pretty that my heart fluttered!” Sakura blurted out.

 

Chaeyeon was surprised and Sakura immediately covered .

 

“What did you say Sakura?”
“Nothing! I want to go home!”

 

Sakura sprinted like a lightning leaving the confused Chaeyeon behind. Chaeyeon put her hand in her chest.

 

“My heart, why are you beating like this?”

 

= = = = =

 

In Izolympus, the heaven of angels, Yujin and Yena both kneeled before the Queen. They were in Izolympus Library. Queen Yoona had not talk for an hour but sitting on the chair, just staring at the two angels. Angel of Death and Angel of Time. Both of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter