Worried

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is your room,”

 

Sakura was amazed by the guest room in Chaeyeon’s house. Chaeyeon is rich and her house is enough to prove it. The room has a queen sized bed, a closet, television and a personal washroom inside. The room is designed in a modern style, simple but nice.

 

“You can stay here until you figure out about what are you going to do about your life,”
“This is great, human world are amazing,”

 

Chaeyeon bit her lip. She really hates that human word.

 

“Can you stop saying the word human?”
“Why? You are human and I’m in human world!” 
“I hate it,” Chaeyeon being honest.
“So? I need to listen to human Chaeyeon request now?” Sakura asked.
“Can you?”
“Nope,”
“Then leave my house,” Chaeyeon ordered.
“But why?”
“I hate that human word so if you keep on using it, I will kick you out of my house!” Chaeyeon warned.
“Okay fine! No more the word human!” Sakura reluctantly agreed.
“Great, now you can go take a rest while I need to work, just call me if you need anything,” Chaeyeon said and left for her room.

 

After making sure Chaeyeon was out of radar, Sakura turned into her excited mode. She started jumping on the bed, checking in the TV, going in and out of the washroom. In another word, she was exploring the room like an adventurer. 

 

“This is better than my place!” Sakura said as she lie down on the bed.

 

Sakura looked outside the window. It was still raining heavily outside with thunder growling like they were mad at something. Sakura stared at her hand. She snapped her finger but nothing happened. 

 

“Fire! Ice! Water!”

 

Nothing. Sakura sighed and decided to shower instead. She grabbed the towel and went to the washroom. Sakura soaked herself in the bathtub. The warm water calmed her down. Sakura closed her eyes, trying to converse with the nature. Sakura heard the sound of water but it faded shortly after. Sakura focused again but she got nothing.

 

“Useless,”

 

Sakura finished washing up and put on the bathrobe. She looked for clothes in the closet but they were none inside. Sakura made her way to Chaeyeon’s room and without knocking, she entered.

 

“WHAT THE !”

 

Sakura widened her eyes as she saw Chaeyeon in towel. Her wet hair, neck, shoulder and leg were exposed and for a second, Sakura stunned at her beauty. Sakura did not realise she was staring at Chaeyeon and checking her out. 

 

“SAKURA!”

 

Sakura snapped and closed the door immediately. She leaned her back on the door and touched her heart. It was beating fast again. Sakura blushed and she felt hot for unknown reason. 

 

“What is happening to me?”

 

Sakura almost stumbled when the door behind her opened. Chaeyeon appeared in a loose white t shirt and a blue pants. Chaeyeon looked furious.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Chaeyeon scolded.
“Sorry! I have no idea...no...why are you just using towel? You should dress up!”
“Idiot! I just showered again because of the rain and you barged into my room! What do you expect?” Chaeyeon shouted at Sakura’s face.

 

Sakura felt so timid. She knew she did a mistake. A really big mistake.

 

 "I'm sorry,” Sakura replied, soft.

 

Chaeyeon did not expect a soft reply from Sakura. The angry Chaeyeon was no more as her heart soften at the girl in front of her. Sakura’s big eyes were staring at her and it was as blue as the ocean. Blue is water so Sakura is under water influenced? 

 

“I need clothes, there are none in the closet,” Sakura added.
“Wait here, I will get some,”

 

Chaeyeon went back inside her room, took a few pair of clean clothes and handed them to Sakura. 

 

“We will get more tomorrow, just use this for now,” Chaeyeon instructed.
“Okay thanks,”

 

It was unusual for Sakura to act kind. Chaeyeon wondered why she became like that. On the other side, Sakura closed the door and locked it. She touched her beating hard. She went crazy when she was with Chaeyeon just now. She could not forget Chaeyeon in towel and even Chaeyeon with wet hair. Sakura hit her head repeatedly.

 

“Get your head straight! This is not right!”

 

Sakura changed her clothing. She lie down on the bed.

 

“Maybe I’ve gone crazy because I lost my power, maybe that’s the reason! Absolutely!”

 

= = = = =

 

Nako was eating ice-cream at the convenient store. It was still raining. The sky was dark and the clock hit 4 in the morning. Nako did as Yoona instructed, she was in disguise and she followed Sakura everywhere. But, since Sakura was in the apartment with Chaeyeon and probably sleeping, Nako decided to take some time and enjoyed her favourite human ice-cream.

 

“Kiddo!”

 

Nako was surprised to find the familiar face in the store. That tall girl, with long dark purple hair sat next to Nako. She is Wonyoung, the Angel of Love.

 

“Wonnie, what are you doing here?” 
“Well, I need ice-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter