06)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 







 

 











 

Minseul ah. Jung Minseul. MINSEUL WAKE UP. 




 

AHHH DON'T GO AWAY. 










 

You jolted up from your sleep. Sweating badly and breathing in and out heavily as you had a bad nightmare. You look around to see Yeji and Changbin looking at you worriedly.








 

It came again. 




 

The dark magic came again. 




 

No. The dreams where i got killed  




 

Your nightmare is getting worse day by day. 




 

We don't have any wizard that we know. 




 

There's Jeno and Leeknow.... They are Wizards too....




 

Minseul honey... they are from Articiana. We can't meet them there. 




 

I meet Leeknow the twice. At the big barks where every intruder are at. Plus he seems not to know me. 




 

One of the guy that looks at you in shock. Yah have you lost your mind. How can he knows you when you didnt come from ARTICIANA. We are the only unknowns left Minseul ah




 

Yah Changbin. Stop pressuring her. She is still trying to figure out who is her past life. Also who knows she is related to the pass queen. 




 

Yah that's nonsense. 




 

Well you have the same traits as the late dark knight prince who died due to absorbing the light power which overloads his own power till death. 




 

You trying to tell me that she has the traits of the late queen who died of sacrifice. 




 

Well yeah. She still looks like the queen. Trust me when there's an exhibition of the history. I will bring you there once im qualified as a stronghold or venoms sections. 




 

Thats your dream isn't it. 




 

Yeah... well AISH JINJJA MINYOUNG JUST CANT STOP BARKING. 




 

I will go check on her. Now you both help me water out the new flowers that i brought back. 




 

Aww you brought back baby blossom. Thank you Changbin. 




 

Yeah yeah. You and your super speed. Aish jinjja. 




 

Don't blame me. My dad is a Spade Rangers for years till i was born. Now I don't know what my family is doing. So Minseul what should we....




 

Wait up. Someone is outside. Changbin is in silence. 




 

Changbin will be fine. He must be looking at the sky after calming minyoung down. 




 

No... something strong is awakening me. I will be back. Dont worry about me  




 

YAH JUNG MINSEUL. Man what am I supposed to tell Landlord Yuri this time. AISH JINJJA.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Why are they fighting again and again. 




 

It's part of the assessment. Plus Seungmin thought of letting them free. Who knows they might be one of us too. 




 

Them as our people he must be insane. 




 

Its ahjussi second last wish. We need to grant it. 




 

Wait second last. What is the last wish. 




 

Seungmin find Minseul and live happily. 




 

You witch are weird. 




 

I'm not a witch. I'm a wizard. I know stuff that you don't. 




 

Uncle Nana are they fighting. 




 

They always fight. Yujeong ah do something to them. 




 

Magic time. 




 

Yes princess magic time. 








 

Yujeong just laugh and use her powers to stop Haechan and Jeno to stop arguing. They stopped and looked at Jaemin who is holding his laughter while Yujeong just smile. 






 

Thats my princess




 

Really. You have to make us wet for the whole week. 




 

Yah i don't have any spare capes to wear on tonight's event. 




 

Tonight, what's happening.




 

Hextors are holding celebrations in AEREDALE. I am their special guest since the rest of you are busy. 




 

What about Renjun. Isn't he free. 




 

He has so many other things to do. He is mad at me not giving exact details about Hextors living when Hextors just live next to ARTICIANA. 




 

Which is the other end of the entrance. Yah no wonder he is mad. Even the status in our system is not right. 




 

What do you mean

 



 

You said there's this one lady said that her daughter when out on an adventure. End up I found that her daughter is an unknown living in the deep forrest. 




 

You met her...




 

Yeah.. I mean i almost die as the poison ice spears were so near me. Renjun is stuck with the visual of Minseul. 




 

Changbin was there too. 




 

Yujeong you don't need to say that princess




 

She can see the past too. 




 

She can. Not for too long. She will be asleep when she finishes looking at it. Her immune system is still not strong. 




 

That's dangerous. 




 

Wait up why are you with her. Where is her parents  




 

Seungmin bring them out. I don't know where but im sure to meet her himself 




 

GUYS WHERE IS SEUNGMIN. 




 

We don't know




 

AISH JINJJA 




 

We are dead. 




 

Not me or even you uncles. 




 

Of course it's not you. Why would you be dead by.... did she say something. 




 

Yujeong ah what did you see. 




 

Yes princess what did you see. 




 

Minyoung. Is afraid. Changbin is in danger. Minseul is injured. Seungmin will meet Minseul soon.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You teleport yourself to the Big Barks as your sense tells you that Someone is coming towards  there. You got this feeling where Changbin were abducted as when you run out you didn't see Changbin in any of the sights. Just then you saw something unusual around you










 

Wild Mild leaves. Poison barks... The wolves... they must be here. 




 

Just then you heard barks from the Cerberus. You turn and saw your Cerberus running towards you. 





 

Minyoung ah. Oh no they hurt one of you. 




 

Yah Jung Minseul. Why did you just left me alone there. 




 

Changbin is taken away by the wolves. 




 

WHAT. CHANGBIN HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY. 




 

Shut your mouth. They are out there somewhere. 




 

Hold up. Let me use my power. 







 

Yeji uses her power and suddenly there's something moving around the bushes. You look at it and use your power to move things out of the way. You look at it and there's a guy who is hiding while shaking. 










 

Don't kill me. I have a daughter to raise. 




 

Yeji stop... I.N ah is that you. 




 

How do you know my... OH MY GAWD YOU LOOK LIKE MINYOUNG NUNA.. 




 

I.N ah. It's really you. 




 

AH DON'T KILL ME. MINYOUNG NUNA IS DEAD FOR SO LONG. HOW CAN SHE BE ALIVE BACK. Wait that's not possible. Minyoung is really dead. JUST DONT KILL ME. I HAVE A WIFE AND A DAUGHTER TO TAKE CARE OF.




 

Who is Minyoung. The only Minyoung i know is my Cerberus. 




 

That dog. Scared my wife away and now i don't know where the heck she is. THE FOX SCARES ME TOO. 




 

The Fox is harmless Yang Jeongin. 




 

Who are you. I didn't mean to ruin you vibe or intrude your zone. I mean like where am i. Have you seen my wife and Master Seungmin. 




 

Oh well... Im Minseul and she is Yeji. This is Deepest forrest Big Bark. We didn't see your wife anywhere. We are searching for our lost brother. Changbin. 




 

Wait hold up. CHANGBIN IS YOUR BROTHER. 




 

Yeah. I was born in this area with him. Our mom left us 400 years ago after attacking the black magic. 




 

Oh no. You must be the last Guardian of the Light. The light has truly return. Oh no. Hell no. Minyoung nuna is the last Guardian Light. 




 

Wait up what is this all nonsense. You Minseul. Since when you treat them nicely. 




 

I can only remember him being nice to me. Like the times where I am so annoyed with everyone. He is my mood maker. Especially when Bangchan never admits that he aint that strong than me. Even Renjun gets on my nerves. Every single time. The only 




 

You must be the reincarnation of Queen Minyoung. DAEBAK. Oh no... MASTER SEUNGMIN. HE MUST BE IN GREAT DANGER. AHHH IM DOOMED. MASTER RENJUN WILL KILL ME. What am i gonna do. 




 

Yeji do your thing




 

Heck no, he is the only source that we can find Changbin. He has the power of wisdom and mind reading. 




 

Wait how did you... YOU INVADE MY BRAINS. 




 

How can he be nice when he is dumb. 




 

He is like that after he gets married now. I.N. bring me you where your master is. 




 

No... you really dont wanna do that. 




 

MINSEUL. DON'T LET HIM READ YOUR MIND. 




 

Take me there. Changbin might be there as well.




 

Meet you there. You mister don't do anything to Minseul....