21)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 













 

 











 

Minseul.... you can't be like this for so many weeks already  




 

You guys are getting more annoying don't you know that  




 

Well we are your cuties since you don't want others to be here. 




 

And i have to cook for all of us how great  




 

Oh stop lying you ask Yeji to cook for us. I know you at making my favourite dish. 




 

I hate it when you are the queen. 




 

Well i don't take that position seriously but i'm happy that you guys change after a long time  




 

What about you. 




 

Me: What about me. 




 

Minseul. A good queen listens and leads their people to the right path. 




 

The Queen doesn't block people away just because of sadness and also keeps herself in this room forever. 




 

He is right, Minseul. Can't you just...




 

I understand what all of you meant like for real. Its just that. 




 

You told us to move on. We know you could do the same thing right. 




 

I guess you are right  




 

Well lady our time is up now get your up and out there lead the whole ARTICIANA out there to be a better ones. 




 

Fine fine. But i want you both to go to a mission but you need to ask Renjun and Jeno along with you  




 

THAT'S THE WAY. So what's the mission. 




 

I have the feeling that is much worse than that  




 

Well I'm sure it is not as bad as before. 




 

It won't if you guys don't think too much. 




 

Well you are scary sometimes. 




 

Want it or not. 



 

Okay okay. What is it. 




 

I want you both to go to Big Bark




 

WAIT WHAT......











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Don't you think so 

 



 

Well my senses told me so. 




 

Haechan you gotta be kidding me. 




 

I never lie when it comes to sense. 




 

I'm sure she will be out soon. 




 

Master. The Hextor are complaining about their daily stock being in less stock or disappearing every now and then. 




 

What. I just restocked them yesterday. 




 

Well all feedback said that the stocks are ruined in a few hours. 




 

That can't be happening. 




 

Felix find out what are new reports and updates the status. 




 

Yes Master Jaemin. 




 

Guys, have you seen Minseul anywhere. 




 

Well Seungmin. She have not been going out of the room since i don't know when  




 

Oh..... im sorry...




 

It's okay man. So where is Renjun. I thought he was with you 




 

Ah... He went somewhere after we reached the Headquarters. So yeah. 




 

Here get some rest and just don't get out after sunset yeah. You know what I mean. 




 

I know. Oh if anything bad happened just don't let Renjun approve. I have to approve everything including Minseul request.




 

We got that. See you soon. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You better not joking with me. You want me to send them to the Big Bark to find Changbin. That's ridiculous. 




 

When I say I want to. Means I really meant my words. If they can't then i will go there alone. Think Renjun.




 

Yah. You are super insane. You can't even leave ARTICIANA. Even if you were, I'm sure Seungmin won't like it. 




 

Master Renjun is right Minseul. 




 

No. I'm marking my words.




 

I'm not gonna agree with this Minseul. 




 

Huang Renjun. I'm the Queen and I'm gonna lead them well. 




 

Not in this matter no matter what your status is. Minyoung would never make their men out there for a dangerous mission. 




 

Renjun, Minyoung is Minyoung and Im Minseul. I don't care what the past rules are. 




 

If you dont care means you don't even care about the causes that ARTICIANA would face. 




 

I KNOW WHAT IT WOULD FACE RENJUN. I know what the consequences are and I would do anything to face it. Just let them carry out the mission. 




 

The answer is still no. 




 

WHY THE PEOPLE HERE IS JUST SO FREAKING ANNOYING. 




 

Minseul......




 

NA JAEMIN. 




 

I have arrived oh heck what just happened here. 




 

This lady here who is our queen wants me and Jeno to go on a mission to big bark with these two idiots here. 




 

Oh man you serious. 




 

I'm speaking for my words Jaemin. 




 

Minseul you do know that this is dangerous right. I mean we won't know what would've happened. 




 

Look if you guys are still stuck on those past where Minyoung sets the rules then you guys are freaking weak cowards. You trust Minyoung because she knows more than all of you do. Without her you wont be who you are today. 




 

Don't ever say anything like you know her that well. 




 

Then you don't even speak to me like you know me that well Renjun. You don't know anything. Anything that Minyoug kept away from you. 









 

Tears start to fall and you teleport away leaving the rest of them in your room. Han and Hyunjin understand what you mean but Renjun were so pissed off that things aren't just right in his mind. While Jaemin kind off knows what is happening and sighs. 








 

All its left is for her to talk to Seungmin. 




 

No. Masters, she won't ask Seungmin for permission. 




 

What do you mean? 




 

She will do something that takes her to carry out the mission.... on her own....