10)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 













 

 














 

And that is how you need more practice than i do my friend




 

Damn Yuri you are so strong. 




 

Well if it's not Bangchan oppa who trained me. I would not be who I am now

 



 

It is sure fun to be trained by upper ranks. 




 

Well yeah. Especially when Seungmin starts his own battle. 




 

Seungmin has his own style. You Yeji. Your speed is fine but tactic wise. You need to be careful with that. Hypnotise is too weak to be defeated. You need to try harder. 




 

Well I shall try harder then. Thanks Woojin oppa  




 

You are welcome. Well i have to go. Venoms Section and Strongholds have training in half and hour time. 




 

Oh you and your trainings. How is Minyoung. 




 

Ahh the Cerberus well she is super excellent. She is at the Celestrial Center. Yujeong must be with her. 




 

Woojin you let her near it. Oh my gawd. 




 

Honey she is fine with her favourite uncle. Oh Yeji. Master Haechan is waiting for you at the lounge. 




 

Why would he need me there. 




 

No particular reasons. I'm guessing he have some mission with you. 




 

Again with the mission. Aish jinjja. 





 

And there she runs away with those speed. 




 

I.N you are incharge of the trainings today  




 

Where are you going hyung  




 

Scattered Petals. I need to do some clean up there . 




 

Oh okay then. See you during sunset  











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

So queen, does she have special traits  




 

I'm not sure myself Yujeong. Whatever it is. She is the most adorable Cerberus I ever met. 




 

How can you find this legendary creature. 




 

Oh i was in the woods for a walk and get some Gladiolus flowers. I heard some noise it's Minyoung that was in pain. So yeah from there she is my guardian. Changbin and Yeji is always busy. It's hard to stay alone not knowing what to do. 




 

That used to be the late queen job in this place when she had nothing to do. 




 

Oh really. Its must be bored. 





 

Not as boring as it is . Yah take this  












 

Renjun throw a bag to you and you catch it in confusion. Renjun went to whisper something at Jaemin. Jaemin face became serious and he took Yujeong away from you and Renjun. You look at Renjun who is typing something in the device. Renjun can sense you looking at him. He smiles and look at you. 











 

Inside those bags has all the clothes that you own. Dont worry its all washed clean. And those attire you wear is actually late Minyoung. You look good in it. 









 

Oh thanks. Well what did you tell Jaemin that he left with Yujeong. 




 

Something important for him. Well can you teleport me somewhere. 




 

Where to may i ask. 




 

Just hold onto me. Teleport. 











 

He handed out his hands. You look at him with questions. He just gave his smile. You sighed and took his hands and the next thing you see is you were in a room with a view of two people in the white room. 










 

Where are we. 




 

The only cell that you can enter without using any chip or even pass. You have the access here. 




 

Why are they in there. Did they commit any crime. 




 

Well they used to. Now they are just Gunnar Citizent. They are AERIZIONA people. Same goes to Felix, Seungmin and ofcourse, the late Changbin





 

Isn't that's where the Black Knight used to be. 




 

Used to, now there's no more Black Knights. It's just Dark magic that is everywhere. 




 

Poor them. Why do I feel like I know them. 




 

It may be in one of your dreams. Well the chipmunk looking. He is Han Jisung, called him by either Han or Jisung. He is Master of STONEFERD.  He hates his dark life to be exact after he lost his brother. The pale one. He is Hyunjin Master of SKYFIELD. Felix and Seungmin rarely talks about him. But our status said that he had the most regrets since 500 years ago. 




 

They are brothers and they didn't talk to their other two brothers. Thats out of their mind. 




 

Whatever you say. Both of them won't do what we asked or anything. 




 

Well you guys just at heart to heart talk then





 

Seriously do you have to go till that lane




 

Still Renjun. Why are we here. 




 

Seungmin and Felix tried to talk to them for almost 500 years. However they did not produce much progress than what we ever thought. 




 

Perhaps i can help. 




 

Nonsense. You can die. One of them have poison powers. 




 

Really. You don't know much about me Renjun. I can make that plant die less than one second. 




 

Surprise me then. You have an hour to talk with them. Felix will be here after that hour is finished. 




 

I can be helpful for once. Like finally  











 

You went in the room where Han and Hyunjin is while Renjun wait for you at the other side of the room. You peak in your head first to get their attention. But no results and you just walk towards them with no feelings. You stay calm till you reached in front of them. Hyunjin and Han stopped at what they are doing and look at you. Their eyes went wide as they saw you. You smiled at them and sat in front of them. 














 

Hi guys...




 

Please tell me you are a ghost  




 

Yah we are not dreaming right. 




 

Slap me ghost. 










 

You chuckled and ue your water power to splash some water to them. 











 

Heol.... 




 

I'm not Minyoung guys. Im Minseul.




 

You are Minyoung present life. Wow incarnation. WAIT....




 

YOU ARE THE INCARNATED BY MINYOUNG. OH MAH GAWD. 




 

Han. I'm not Minyoung. Yes i may be the present life of Minyoung. But im Jung Minseul. I live in the deepest forrest with Changbin and Yeji  




 

Yeji is alive...




 

Wait you know her. 




 

No. I don't...




 

Changbin is reincarnated too....




 

Well that's what all of them say. Still im Jung Minseul. Don't ever compare me to Minyoung. We aren't the same. 




 

Why are you here then. If you are here to get updates. We don't have any. So please leave. 




 

I'm not like your brothers. I'm here to understand both of you. Besides i'm sure you guys want to turn over a new leaf. 




 

How did you...




 

Well the past is the past. You both not at fault even if you are forced to do stuff that the late Changbin asked you to. While we are still alive. We can change things to good deed guys. 




 

We tried but our hope just went sink bottom  




 

Well living with more regrets won't lead to happiness. 




 

You know nothing about us 




 

What if i say i do. 




 

Don't talk nonsense. Uiu are just a random girl who was incarnated and now being drag into those stupid Master who dont even understand a single thing. 




 

Hyunjin. That's enough. 




 

Or what. She can't do anything to us. She is not that powerful than you Han. Just poison her. Im done talking about this  









 

You rolled your eyes and saw a big rat sniffing something near you. You grab the rat and stare at the rat which creeps the boys out. You smirk and grab the rat tighter. 










 

Yah what are you doing. 




 

Nothing. Just staring at the rat. 




 

You are killing it. Let go. 




 

Not until you both put your trust in me. 




 

We won't tell you what's in our mind you freak. Let that living thing go. 




 

Says the one who tried to ask his brother to poison me. 




 

Minseul are you trying to...




 

This rat is dead. You guys talk much not even trying to get it away from me. 




 

You are crazy how can we even grab it. 




 

That is why. Don't lose hope like how you lost your chance to save this rat Hyunjin

 



 

What have you done....








 

You drop the rat and wash your hands away with water. You smile at them afterwards. 










 

It's my speciality guys. I'm not threatening you. I'm giving you a chance to live a new life with a new beginning. Now do you trust me.....