07)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 








 

 








 

YAH LET MY LANDLORD GO




 

Master i will be fine




 

Hell no you are not. Are you crazy




 

MASTER.




 

Let her go this instant you freak




 

Tell me what's your intentions. 




 

WE ARENT HAVING INTENTIONS HERE




 

THEN STATE THE REASON WHY BOTH OF YOU ARE INTRUDING MY ZONE




 

You don't own this place. Now let her go




 

Not this time. All of you keep on invading this place. You don't even know how we lived here peacefully that all of you intruders making the enemies know that there are still unknowns around.




 

We are not intruding. We just follow the lights that is leading us to something them your Cerberus attacked us. 




 

Its Minyoung. That dog has a name you fool. 




 

Minyoung....




 

SEO CHANGBIN LET HER GO. 




 

Yeji ah. Minseul....




 

Changbin. Your mom won't be at peace if you turn bad and kill innocent people.  




 

Let Yuri go Changbin... Please...






 

Changbin sigh and let go of Yuri. Yuri ran into I.N. arms and moved towards Seungmin who is shocked to see Minseul. Seungmin was about to reached out to you buy you stop him by using his power on Seungmin. 








 

Don't come any closer. 




 

Minyoung....




 

DON'T COME ANY CLOSER. 









 

Just then you were attacked by something dark and fast. No one knows what is it but I.N. eyes suddenly went wide as he knows what it is. You were on the floor groaning in pain Yeji and Changbin ran towards you and start to heal you but it didn't work as Changbin power is not so strong.




 

Dark Shadows by the lost souls of the phyton. We need to get out of here now. 




 

She is injured. We need to bring them to us. Landlord Leeknow can heal them. 




 

No she is not going anywhere. 




 

Let them heal me

 



 

Minseul...




 

Changbin. Let them please. 




 

Fine. 









 

As Changbin was helping you to stand up. Suddenly Changbin was being pulled away from you. A black portal showed up and took Changbin away before attacking you again. Making your arm and stomach bleed. 








 

CHANGBIN NO!




 

Oh no...




 

She is bleeding. Master what should we do. 




 

Please save her. PLEASE IM BEGGING....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Jeno. Why do I feel like something is not right at all. 




 

You been eating raw beansprout for an hour. What's up with you. 




 

I don't know. I feel like I have some issues with my stomach

 



 

Man did the potion work. 




 

I bet it did. What do you do this time. 




 

Some old casting spell and few spice that late ahjussi told me. Trust me it healed your inner wound but have side effects which affect all your appetite. 




 

Oh great i'm your toy to messed with. 




 

You hurt your inner wounds when you were going against Seungmin the last time 




 

That is because he was not in his stable emotions. 




 

Yeah yeah.... Jaemin we need to cancel our lunch here 




 

What. Why this table. I thought that we were having lunch here  




 

No. Seungmin met her. Oh no their powers will form back....




 

You are weird....




 

JENO. JAEMIN. I.N. LAB NOW. 




 

Oh no.... 












 

Jaemin teleport himself and the boys to I.N. lab and saw many blood dripped on the floor everywhere. While they saw a girl on laboratory bed and another one were at the corner of the room shivering. Jeno walk towards where Seungmin is and shock to see who is on the bed. Just then Haechan and all the Landlords came in and Leeknow went straight to the bed. 








 

Dark magic attack her. She is under divinity spell she is trying to endure the pain. 




 

That cant hold her that long. Dark magic are much powerful towards the unknown  




 

Yang Jeongin. What just happened. 




 

I failed to protect our people. Im sorry masters.




 

You and your wife. Just get out of here and update the status. I want answers by the end of this healing. 




 

Yuri. Yujeong is at the lounge with one of the strongholds. 







 

I.N and Yuri left the place. Leeknow starts to examine the wounds. Making Seungmin more worried than before. 







 

Leeknow we need to save her. 




 

Master the wound is too deep. It will be dangerous. 




 

We need to freeze her poison power before we could even healed her. 




 

What do you even mean. WE NEED TO SAVE HER  




 

WE CANT WHEN SHE IS NOT IN STABILITY. ANY MOVES WE COULD DIE SEUNGMIN. One of us could die if we hurt her nerves while healing. 




 

Changbin didn't die. Changbin healed her. 




 

Hey hey. She will be fine. We can heal her. 




 

No. You guys don't know what could have possibly happened. You guys will die. 




 

Yeji. Put your trust in us. She will be alive back. 




 

Yeah trust us. 




 

You..... I seen you before.....




 

Haechan took care of her. 




 

NO I WON'T LEAVE MINSEUL ALONE. 




 

Haechan. Jaemin bring her out. 




 

Renjun do something. Leeknow Jeno please save her  




 

Omni. Yah have you learn omni healing. 




 

That's too dangerous 




 

It's the only way. I will heal you if anything happened. Trust me. It's going to work......













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

No... she not gonna die isn't she. No Changbin is gone. No...No...No....




 

What are we gonna do with her. 




 

I don't know. We don't have any healing powers




 

None of us are. She is hurting herself if she never let go of that thing  




 

I can't even get near her. 




 

UNCLE NANA...




 

Omo my princess is awake. 




 

Uncle Nana . Pretty unnie came back. She said to keep Yeji and Minseul here. Dark magic destroyed their home. Also we need to save Minseul Cerberus. 




 

The dog is saved by your parents. Why are you alone. Where is the stronghold. 




 

Frozen with ice. 




 

You must be scared huh princess. 




 

Yes. Stronghold are scary. Unce Nana is the best. 




 

Aww.... Haechan why are you looking at me like that. 




 

What if she talk to Yeji  




 

What. Im not letting my princess talk to a stranger she dont know. 




 

Oh really. You really don't want her to talk to Yeji  




 

Yah that girl is still young. Plus you saw how Yeji is in trauma. 




 

Yeji is someone I met before. She won't be like that if there's someone who knows how to calm the trauma. I know Yujeong can do it. 




 

No i am not gonna let that happened. 




 

Uncle Nana... Someone is asleep on my pillow. 




 

Princess what happened. 




 

I say hi to her and hug her. She fell onto my bunny pillow. 




 

I told you so Jaemin  




 

Oh well. That's a good thing. She needs some rest. What about you and me have some ice cream together. 




 

Yay ice cream.




 

What you are leaving me with her. 




 

She is your responsibility. Now let her rest at your room. I will inform my staff to take a quick scan and information once she is awake. You don't do things before Minseul wakes up....