01)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 


























 

And it poof and poof till it is finally gone. Till one day the dream man finally saw the beautiful star. Shining silky star that he never seen before. 




 

It must be beautiful isn't it Uncle Nana. 




 

Oh it is my dear. 




 

Yet still. The dream man didn't catch the star Yujeong ah. 




 

Why is that so. Uncle Jeno tell me more. 




 

All he knew it was just a dream. A wonderful dream that it is not real dear. 




 

Yujeong ah. Its time to go for your classes. 




 

Aww man i dont wanna go. 




 

Well Uncle Nana will bring you to the Moonlight mall if you be a good girl. 




 

Okay Uncle Nana. 




 

Thank you oppa. Oh Master Seungmin wants meet all of you at the Lounge area. 




 

What is it about. 




 

I don't know. He seems serious when he ask me to tell all of you. 




 

Oh well Haechan is out with Woojin. Tell Bangchan to clear out all the training schedules




 

Oh and inform Leeknow to take cover all the wizards for me. Something is not right if Seungmin is like that. 




 

That will be under cover hyung. Thank you for taking care of Yujeong. 




 

No worries. Im her favourite uncle after all 




 

Daddy can i go out with Uncle Nana after classes  




 

Yes you may darling. Lets go Yuri. Masters dont be late. Master Renjun and Master Seungmin is already at the lounge. 




 

We will be there. Lets go Jeno. 




 

Yeah lets go. See you later Yujeong ah











 

Jeno and Jaemin left the place. Yuri sigh while picking Yujeong up. 








 

Don't you think it's time for them to know. 




 

We aren't the ones who should be telling them honey. 




 

But babe. We seen her. With our own eyes. 




 

We can assume it's our queen. Who knows it's just some other people that has the same face as Minyoung nuna. 




 

Mommy who is Minyoung. 




 

The most beautiful woman that we adore. Now let's go send you to class




 

My little princess is going to be late. Thats a no no. Let's go now....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Do you think it's possible to just secure the other region of the deepest forest. 




 

Well that's the only place we have yet to secure. I mean we don't know what kind of enemies are there. 




 

Well it seems like our Landlords aren't doing their best. 




 

It's not that Renjun. Something out there is not right at all. 




 

Yo what's up with this thingy thats happening  




 

About the deepest forest. Our seekers didn't came back alive for months. 




 

I heard Haechan and Woojin is going there. 




 

Well yeah. I ask him since there's too much rose there and this guy here will be weak if he is there. 




 

Well can't blame for my weakness.




 

So what about it. 




 

When i was there with Leeknow. Leeknow said that he felt someone was there. It's not one but three of them. 




 

I thought there was no more unknowns around ARTICIANA. 




 

Perhaps i am guessing that one of the Hextors left their child there or I don't know. 




 

Deepest forest is dangerous at the moment. At the same time Seungmin powers drain out everytime he is there. 




 

Im guessing something out there must be making you weak. Like other than roses. 




 

I think my Darkness power is trying to show me something. However I keep having the same trace over and over. 




 

What traces. I didn't see it in I.N lab or anything  




 

It's a white Scarf with initials on it. 




 

White scarf.... Yah is it silk scarf with red and black strings at the side of it. 




 

Yeah. Well it's tied up on a high tree branch. 




 

That's weird...




 

Didn't Minyoung have one before. 




 

No one has ever touch her things since she is gone Jaemin. 




 

Well except for Seungmin who stays at her room ever since then. 




 

You guys are saying that someone out there is reincarnation of Minyoung. 




 

We can't assume anything yet Seungmin. We still need to seek through the Deepest forest that have been ongoing for months. 




 

That's the truth. 




 

Guys something is up with the system. There have been new unknowns keep popping in and out every hour. I assume that the unknowns are harmless at the moment. 




 

Thanks Felix. Now do me a favour. Can you go get some news from Yugyeom. It's been awhile since we meet him. 




 

Bring me with you. It's gonna be fun. 




 

Jaemin you do know that your staff is slacking right  




 

Man i hate it when you have the same mind when it comes to my staff. 




 

We hate it too. Besides few more days till ahjussi death anniversary. 




 

Man it's been 100 years since he left  




 

That equals to 500 years of Minyoung and Changbin's too. 




 

We should hold something on that day. 




 

Well that will be covered. What about your brothers. 




 

I will handle them once I get news from Yugyeom. For now dismissed. Oh and Jaemin. Before i fired your staff you better have evaluation control before quality control. The security caught something weird which makes me want to examine each and every one of them. 




 

Yes sir. I will take care of that. Just don't step there before i do. 




 

You remind me of Minyoung. I wonder. 




 

I'm not taking the throne Renjun. No one can replace Minyoung. No one.....