09)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 









 

 











 

You are saying that she is demanding to see Yugyeom after waking up from her consciousness. Is she insane or am i just hearing things. 




 

Master. She really wants to meet him. We have no further clues to really explain about it. 




 

Ah she is insane just like how Minyoung is the first time she won over him. 




 

Master won't you think she will get us more clues on what Yugyeom is saying. I mean every single detailed is about her anyways  




 

Does Seungmin knows about this. 




 

Not yet i guess. 




 

He will soon. So what's the budge. 




 

Minseul wants to see Yugyeom. Well obviously I can't let her since she is still an unknown. 




 

Yah she already have the same chip that we have too. Basically she is not an unknown

 



 

Then what is she. 




 

She is a SPECTURA masters  




 

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK. 




 

Woah woah woah did i just heard it right.




 

Oh gosh tell me this isn't right  




 

Im guessing Seungmin did it. 




 

Nope. Master Seungmin did not request for this. It's actually our late Queen Minyoung and Ahjussi instructions when we found Minseul. 




 

How can you know but we don't. 




 

LeeKnow is the last man that Minyoung and Ahjussi trust after what had happened for the last few years guys. Besides Seungmin have yet to accept the new Rules and Regulations made by our late Ahjussi and the rest that is involved. 





 

Ahh that is why Minyoung kept firing my staff. Aish i should have known better. 




 

Master Minseul is not found anywhere

 



 

Where did you even left her

 



 

In the meeting room....




 

Guys i have the feeling that she went for a walk in the Riverreels City  




 

WHAT ALONE. YOU GUYS REALLY  




 

Chill out man. Besides, even when she is alone. Im sure she is capable of exploring. Since she had this faint memories about us and even Seungmin. 




 

How would you even know that  




 

Thats what I.N told me. He and his powers sometimes amazed me. 




 

Yuri track the chip. Ensure that she doesn't go to Scattered Petals. LeeKnow and Felix just do your best to guard Minseul background details. I want the status to be updated Felix. Now all of you Landlords leave.




 

Yes master. 




 

Guys Isn't Seungmin is out there too. 




 

Let Seungmin lead her to Yugyeom then. 




 

PRINCESS WHEN DID YOU CAME




 

She end early today Master Jaemin. She was finding for Minseul but she is nowhere to be found  




 

She is at the city. Don't worry princess i will play with you. 




 

YAY PLAY WITH UNCLE NANA




 

How long more till the days that Minseul power will be known. 




 

A week left. I dont think is enough for us to find Changbin. 




 

Oh no. Uncle Nana. Queen is sad  




 

How is she sad Princess. 




 

She miss Changbin so much. Changbin failed to be with her. 




 

Yujeong ah what is Changbin to Minseul  




 

Siblings. Uncle Nana i want to play  




 

Would Woojin and Bangchan be available for the Evaluation. 




 

Well i'm incharge for that day. Bangchan and Woojin will organized the people that is going against Yeji and Minseul. 




 

We need to postpone that.




 

What. Why is that so. You do know how much hassle it would be  




 

It's not by me. Its Seungmin. I'm guessing that he would let Minseul go against her brother first. While that is ongoing. We need the Landlords to go and find Changbin. We can't let Minseul let the Aurora stay Grey Blue. 




 

Not for long i guess




 

Well we have work to do. Haechan what's your status on Yeji




 

Nothing. Just a friend. 




 

Well you have mission to do with her. Now move along. 




 

Where will you be Renjun. 




 

I need to look out for Seungmin and that unknown girl. 




 

Just don't harm her Renjun. You do know what Yugyeom told you. Don't even take the risk. 




 

I wont do to someone like her. Even if she is Minyoung's present life. I need to protect her....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




















 

Woah... this place is beautiful. 










 

You were walking around unfamiliar places since you got bored in the room that Lewknow put you in. You decided to leave without anyone notice by teleport. As you were walking around. The people around were giving a bow and greet you. You just smile and greet them as well. The place was so beautiful that you felt so peaceful and calm. Up till you saw a water fountain. You went near it and amazed by the look of the fountain that you remember one of the dreams that you had before you had a nightmare. You played around with the water with your power. As you were playing with it. Someone was watching you from the back. You were in your own words as you were still amazed by the beauty of the water fountain. Just then you saw a reflection from the water. You freaked out and froze the water with your ice power. You turn and start to feel nervous. 










 

Im sorry. I should have not leave the place. 





 

Its okay. I know why you are here. 




 

You do...




 

Well i know this place well. And i know someone who loves to leave without anyone notice. 




 

You are talking about Queen Minyoung didn't you. 




 

Yeah. She is the one who brought me here when she has free time. 




 

She must be very kind and lovely  




 

Yes she is. So tell me why you want to meet Yugyeom. 




 

Oh... um....




 

Just follow me. I will lead you there 




 

You will....




 

Ofcourse. You are still new here and Yeji is not available for now... I can guide you there. 




 

Oh my thank you. 








 

You smile and hug him. Seungmin eyes went wide as its been a long time ever since he got physical contact with anyone. You let go and smile. 









 

Thank you...




 

Come on let me lead you.












 

Seungmin lead you to where Yugyeom is. You start to feel scared as the place is quite fearing for you. Seungmin can sense that. He grab your hands and strangely that makes you feel calm. You look at him and he just smiled. He holds your hand till you see all white walls with just one person who you assume is Yugyeom. 









 

Go and talk to him. I will wait outside.




 

Wait, can't you just be with me...




 

You're scared. 




 

Yeah...




 

Okay then. 






 

Seungmin brings you nearer to Yugyeom and you grab his hands when you are near Yugyeom. 











 

You both seem to be okay with each other. 




 

Yugyeom she is here to meet you. 




 

Oh the last guardian. Welcome back home. I'm surprised that you came with the King. 




 

Yugyeom... Dont... she is still having vivid memories. 




 

Of course she would. The rose era is over now it's just a battle of Light and Dark. The Light has finally returned. 




 

Yugyeom. 1000 years ago. You steal the heart of Haltemis which is part of EDMERLDA and AERIZIONA. Came to ARTICIANA to find the Necklace of Gladiolus. You start this war. Why...




 

It seems like you have those nightmares over and over. 




 

Yugyeom. Please tell me. 




 

Your mom. She is one of the last siblings to Minyoungs's father. Which is also Seungmin's Mother worst enemy. Both were in not in good terms. Which is why the war has been going on. Your mom told me to never let the Black knight to get either the heart or the Necklace as it can change the whole universe. Your mom put trust on me. But i was brainwashed by Seungmin's Mother that is why i'm on a bad side. She tried to protect you so as how Minyoung's parents tried to protect their own daughter. Minyoung sacrifice herself which makes her soul went to find you and gave all her last Guardian of Light power to you. She knew that she would be dead as she has been having bad nightmares. Even after she met you Seungmin. 




 

Why didn't you tell me  




 

Minyoung promise herself to tell you soon. But instead she just sacrifice herself in order for you to meet Minseul. The present life of Minyoung. 




 

She can't be Minyoung. She is Minseul. 




 

She isn't but she is Minyoung in the heart. Her worst powers have yet to be shown Seungmin. 




 

No... my mom is an unknown. She is not related to the royalties. 




 

She was banned from EDMERLDA realm. She became unknown after she met her true love. They live their life in the deepest forrest to let all people know that they aren't as important as the people that has citizent in it. Minseul you and your brother are the last Royal people that can lead ARTICIANA. You are the next Queen of ARTICIANA. 




 

No.... It can't be....




 

That's enough Yugyeom. 




 

Renjun i see that you are super concern




 

Don't expose things that they do not know. This is the end of the visit. Jaemin bring them back to the room. She is super weak. 




 

Come Minseul. You need some rest. 










 

All except for Yugyeom teleport back to the Headquarters. Yugyeom starts to laugh crazily and sigh after wards while knitting the strings together. 











 

Little did they know. They will be in deep trouble if they dont trust with each other....