04)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 







 

 



 

《500 YEARS AGO》



 

Seungmin. Please don't cry. 



 

    No you can't die. Not here not now   . 


 

 

Seungmin. You won't be alone. I will always be with you in your heart. 



 

      No no no. You can't leave me   . 



 

Seungmin. Please kill me. 



 

    Minyoung i won't kill you. I will make you safe. And live just please hang in there  . 



 

No Seungmin. Its time.... The sunset....



 

    Please Minyoung no. Don't leave me    .



 

Seungmin ah.... Saranghae.....






 

《500 YEARS LATER》











 

SEUNGMIN AH....




 

Yah Minseul wake up. 




 

Changbin ah. Where am i. 




 

Home. You have been sleeping for a long time. You have a nightmare don't you. 




 

It's not a nightmare. It's the same dream over and over. I can't see the face clearly. 




 

It's just a dream Minseul. 




 

I told you it's the weird dream that I have been getting. The same name. Same voice. Same words. Whats is all of this. I don't understand. 




 

Perhaps your past is reaching out to you. 




 

Do you think this matter is a joke. 




 

Im sorry. Well things can't be real when it's just a dream. 




 

Then what does it like to be the ones in the dreams

 



 

You will once experienced it when the time comes. Now do you want cold brew or just plain water. 




 

Plain water is fine. 




 

Nice choice. Take it yourself later. So tell me what dream this time. 




 

It was this two people. I feel like it's the king from the dark and the queen from the light  




 

Oh please are you trying to apply the stories that we heard from Yeji. 




 

Yah her mom would be an Hextors now. I don't know why she stick with us when she can join the Hextors living in AEREDALE. 




 

Wait since when you know all of this. We didn't even step in ARTICIANA since birth. 




 

It just came naturally. Just like the dream i always get. 




 

Truly logic. So aren't you gonna tell me before you jot down the story in your book. 




 

Oh yeah. So basically the queen was being poison and the king is crying. The queen die during sunset. Then poof I can only remember that. 




 

You were shouting someone name earlier. Do you know who is it. 




 

I don't. His name seems someone familiar. 




 

Who is it this time. 




 

A guy and a girl. 




 

The name is Seungmin. The girl must be Minyoung. 




 

Yah Minseul ah. How did you even know the Past queen of ARTICIANA and the Master of ARTICIANA. 




 

She said she has been getting it from her dreams. 




 

Yeji ah is there anything related from my dreams to the current situation. 




 

You both did not know the history behind ARTICIANA before. 




 

We don't. We lived in this forrest since born. Plus our mothers never told us anything about it. They just shocked everytime Minseul just blurt out some things about it. As she grows up she kept getting those dreams. 




 

Aigoo. I will tell you guys soon. 




 

What's for dinner. 




 

Salad again. My mom didn't get much since one of the masters there aren't in a good mood. Sorry Minseul. We can't get steak for today. 





 

Its okay. It must be Haechan that is in a bad mood because of Seungmin

 



 

Minseul ah. Who is this all people that you have been saying. 




 

I don't know. The thing is i always get this dreams. Names keep on popping out. Blurry faces. How am I supposed to know all of this. 




 

Yah let's not argue. Don't force yourself Minseul ah. I'm sure you will remember who is who in your past life. 




 

Thanks Yeji. I will set the tables. You both don't you dare play around with your element power. I don't want this house in a mess

 



 

Yeah yeah whatev- OUCH. WHATS THAT ICE ROCK FOR. 




 

For you my beloved brother. 




 

Aish jinjja thanks alot....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

Seungmin were in his room looking out of the window. Viewing ARTICIANA as it is. It was beautiful since the first time he came to ARTICIANA. His thoughts were in a mess after talking to Haechan. He felt that Haechan have something hiding behind him but Seungmin would not care to force Haechan as he knows that it will trigger everyone in the Headquarters. Memories kept playing in his head. Just missing his love of his life so much. He just can't bare to move on. 







 

How long more do I have to wait......




 

Master Seungmin...




 

Come in Leeknow. 








 

Leeknow came in and stood right beside Seungmin looking at the view. 







 

It is beautiful isn't it. 




 

Just like how it used to be when I first came here. 




 

Master you have so much thoughts in your mind. 




 

Which leads you here. 




 

You can say that. You know. I have seen this position when Queen Minyoung was waiting for you to be revived. She looks in sorrow when she heard you faint. 




 

I've heard that. She must be super worried. 




 

Because you make her believe that one day you will be loved at. She cares for you so much that she wont let Master Renjun lay his hands on you. 




 

How stubborn can she go.




 

As much as you can imagine master. 




 

Tell me what you know which i don't. 




 

Minyoung death is not because you failed to protect her. She sacrifices herself so you can take care of others when she is not around. She told me not to let you save her because one day someone out there is the present of Minyoung. 




 

Reincarnation you mean. 




 

Indeed. You need to be open up. If you ever meet her in the woods. Please do not freeze. 




 

May your words amazed me. For now no one can took over the throne. 




 

Master. Do not have that mindset for long. You need to let that heart open again. Just like how you don't want to lost Queen Minyoung. 




 

I already lost it Leeknow. 




 

There's still a chance. God makes us lived so long so we can explore. Just like how you did before when you really want to be an unknown.. 




 

You think we could find her




 

I can't answer that. Time will come. You will soon meet her. There might be ups and downs along the way.....