18)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 













 

 







 

AH MY BACK. YAH SINCE WHEN YOU HAVE THE POWER OF STRENGTH. 




 

She doesn't even have force what do you mean. 




 

You guys are super weak. Come on hurry back up. 




 

Man this is the 100th time we are doing this. What's wrong with you. 




 

Feets up, ready position now. 




 

Ahh man just stop please. We are draining out man. 




 

I sa-




 

That's enough. Felix bring them to LeeKnow. I will handle this. 




 

But Master her emotions aren't stable. 




 

I can deal with it. Now go. 






 

Felix quickly helps Han and Hyunjin to go to where Leeknow is. Renjun went near you. You were feeling mad but at the same time you just want to break down so much. You look into Renjun eyes and finally you stop your powers and drop onto your knees. Renjun sighed and went down to your level. 









 

What's wrong. 




 

I'm not ready for everything Renjun. Not everything. 




 

Still you should not put your anger on your mans Minseul. Theres other ways to solve this. 




 

I'm scared Renjun. I'm scared everything will turn like how the past is. I'm not ready for that.  




 

Hey, look at me...







 

You look up and saw Renjun smiling at you. He uses his thumb to wipe off the small tears and you finally feel calm. You don't know how but you just felt calm when Renjun is around. You sigh and just sit down feeling hopeless. 






 

You're Not the only one who felt like this Minseul. Before you. Minyoung was like this. Just like you. Scared. Insecure. Low self esteem. However she did what's right to prove her late parents that she would be fine with the rest of us. You're Not alone. You have Yeji. LeeKnow. And the rest of us that you just met months ago. 




 

I'm just not ready for the throne. I know what my family history. I know who my parents were. I'm just not ready to lead. To commit a huge responsibility. It's too harsh for me. 




 

Well taking the throne is just one step ner the future. You have many more steps to go to achieve something that you've been dying to get. 




 

World peace....




 

There you go. If you back out now i'm sure you felt guilty and would want to turn back time. However Minseul... We can't change the past to be better for the present and the future. You know who you are. 




 

I don't want to go through this alone...




 

You won't. I can trust you that. Now come on. Lets go. 



 

Go to where. 




 

Meet Seungmin. You need to talk to him. It's been weeks since you last talked to them. 




 

Okay... but can you call Bangchan to carry me. My legs are tired. I used so much power earlier. 




 

Yah this is the last time i'm carrying you. Can't you just teleport. 




 

Her teleport powers are still weak. She needs time to improve that. Since when you arrived. 




 

My dearly master. Arena is my place. I have been here for almost all of my life. How can i not know when she just wants to call me just to carry her. 




 

Whatever it is. Just bring her to the lounge. I need to go meet someone. 




 

Yes Master. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Yeji. It's been almost 3 weeks. You are still crying like a baby. 




 

Unnie don't cry




 

It hurts Yujeong ah. How to not cry when you can't give back the love to someone who you really love and he loves you back... Why am i talking to a small girl. 




 

Yeji. You seriously need to be calm and just talk to him. Tell him the reason why you just can't. 




 

I don't know anymore. I'm done. I'm just done for everything guys.




 

Well there's still a way for this to be solved. 




 

I don't know anymore....




 

YAH MILD LEAVES ARE BETTER THAN THOSE STUPID MEDICATION. 




 

If you aint gonna use that you aren't gonna get healed Hyunjin. 




 

Still....




 

Aigoo noisy ahjussi are back. 




 

Ahh. We are just passing... ow....




 

Did you guys just came back from the Lab




 

Yeah. Felix told us to just have some rest. But Han is hungry. 




 

Well join us. We won't bite. 




 

Ahjussi you need to sit down or you will sprained those ankles later. 




 

How would you...




 

Just trust her words. She never lies. 




 

Did she just use her vision power. 




 

Still discovering her powers. Sit down and let me get the vaccine to numb the pain. 




 

Thanks Yuri. 




 

So guys. Did you hit level 50 yet. 




 

She hit level 100 for today. Im guessing. Hey Woojin. Do you mind showing me where the gym area is. 




 

I want to follow you 




 

Are you sure




 

The playing area is right next to the gym. She loves to go there. Come on. I show you there. 




 

Yah you leaving me alone. 




 

Yeji is here. Meet you before sunset. Let go. 




 

Han ahjussi carry me  




 

Aigoo 









 

Han carried Yujeong and left the place with Woojin. Just then awkward silence in the area. Yuri appeared with the medical kit and sat right next to Hyunjin. 










 

I suppose they go to the gym. 




 

Yeah they did. How do you know. 




 

My daughter will only follow Woojin oppa when it comes to gym. Besides that she will just run around or be with Master Jaemin. Tell me if it hurts. The vaccine is quite strong but the numb stays for a few days. 




 

I can handle that. 




 

Yeji... you need to stop daydreaming. It's bad for your mental health. 




 

Im fine Yuri. I just need to blank out. I will be fine. 




 

You're Not fine. You are frustrated because of your promise...




 

You won't understand how it feels Hyunjin. 




 

If I were you I would just break the rules because you aren't own to anyone Yeji. Even if the past told you to not be connected to anyone in ARTICIANA. 




 

I made a promise with you and you said that i just need to break the promise. 




 

Past is the past. Both of our parents died. 




 

Not my mom Hyunjin. Just stop okay. I don't want to fight with anyone




 

Then break those rules of yours and not stick to the past promises. Live the way who you are. If you became like this don't you think people who love you will live normally. Think about it Yeji. 




 

You wont understand. 




 

Who says so. I knew you before we even changed our lives Yeji. The past is the past. Live a new life. Create new chapter. Don't Minseul gold you that. We aren't who we are if we keep downfall ourself. Just go to him. Give the love that you have been wanting to give for months. Don't leave him heart breaks. Masters are not your maid to clean the mess you made with him.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Destination arrived. Where is my pay. 




 

New clothes, weapons, and also the weights that you have been eyeing on in the mall. 




 

Where would you get all of those credit chips 




 

I will find my own way. Now would you excuse me i have serious business to do. 




 

Meet for dinner before sunset. Don't take too long. 




 

Bangchan gave a pat on your shoulder and left you alone at the lounge. You sit down and wait for Seungmin. As expected Seungmin appeared with his zombie face. He went to get a glass of water. He didn't even see you. You smirk and use your water power to . You succeed at the teasing which makes Seungmin wide awake wanting to know who is teasing him. He finally turned and saw you. He was shocked and let go of the glass that was on his hand. You quickly use your power and giggled. Seungmin breathed in relief and went to sit right beside you. 










 

Shocked. Im sorry. 




 

What are you doing here.  




 

Renjun told me to meet you. What's wrong with your face sir. 




 

I have to help Jeno for the few weeks. Haechan have been freezing almost everything. It almost hit the Celestrial Center. Jaemin is so pissed off right now




 

Poor you. 




 

What about you. I heard that you been vanting your anger on my brothers. Are you mad at me  




 

I wanna say I am but I'm not. It's just my emotions. I'm sorry i didn't talk to you for weeks. 




 

Its okay. I'm used to it. However, just dont hurt my brothers. They did nothing wrong. 




 

I know. Something just keep bothering me Seungmin. Things that are so annoyingly bothering me. 




 

Well i can always lend you my shoulders to lean on. 




 

It's just that. I'm not ready to take over the throne. I'm scared. 




 

No one is ever ready for the big thing Minseul. I'm sorry that I kind of triggered you about the throne. But hey. I'm here to support you. There's the rest of us that will be with you. 




 

You Spectura loves to say the same thing. 




 

We do. Except for Haechan. Look, I'm not forcing you to take it soon. There's still time for you. 




 

Do you think I'm worthy of this throne.  

 



 

Well you are the guardian of the light. And i trust you that you can lead ARTICIANA well. I believe in you Minseul. 




 

I don't wanna be alone for this Seungmin. 




 

Hey look on the bright side. Who says i'm gonna let you go through this alone. We will fight this together. 




 

You promise. 




 

I promise. So tell me what keeps bothering you. 




 

You don't even wanna know about it. 




 

Yah you should not let that linger on you for long. Just let it out. 




 

You really wanna know. 




 

Yeah. I mean it's not wrong for me to know right. 




 

Well that is partly true. 




 

So... What is bothering you. 




 

Nahh i can't do it. 




 

Minseul...




 

Okay fine.








 

Without hesitation you lean towards him and place your lips on him. His eyes went wide after he realised that you are doing something unexpected. It was a short one. You finally break the kiss. Seungmin's eyes were still wide enough that his eyeballs could fall off. You were looking into his eyes. You still can't believe what just happened. Just then the thing snaps into your mind and you start to freak out. 









 

OH MY GAWD. WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE. OH MY IM REALLY SORRY. I DIDN'T THINK BEFORE DOING IT. I... IT'S JUST. 







 

Just then Seungmin peck your lips making you not saying any words while your eyes went wide. 







 

It's fine Minseul. 




 

I'm sorry... your presence just keeps on bothering me. It's not that i hate you or anything. It's just something that makes me feel like i don't wanna lose you like how you lost both your father and Minyoung. 




 

Well i wanna promise you that i won't ever leave you. If you aren't by my side. I don't know what to do. 





 

You smile weakly and hug Seungmin. 







 

Don't leave me. I don't wanna lose you 




 

I won't. I promise.