16)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 







 

Ahhh damnnnn my head. 




 

Finally you are awake. 




 

Yeji.... Where am i....




 

Ahh you are at Seungmin's room. You fainted yesterday and boy you take a good sleep after that. I'm guessing your divinity is overused. That is why you fainted and your body self hibernated till today. Surprisingly you are still asleep while Seungmin is around 




 

Oh man my head hurts. 




 

You gotta rest. Seungmin ask me to take care of you while he is away  




 

I'm not his wife or even child Yeji. 




 

Yah so many things happened yesterday while you were asleep. I need to obey the orders. Stay here i will call LeeKnow. 





 

Don't need to. You make me feel worried for her Yeji. 




 

Well. You will understand why I keep doing that. She is a tough rock. See you later. I need to take good care of something. BYE. 




 

And there she goes like a flash. 




 

Is it just me or she has been acting weird 




 

Nothing much to worry about that. How is your head. Still have those minor headaches. 




 

It's too dizzy for me. Thanks for the water. 




 

No problem. I'm sure Master Seungmin will be glad to see you awake. 




 

LeeKnow can you tell me what happened yesterday. All I know is pitch black. When Seungmin hugged me. 





 

Minyoung soul went into you and uses your divinity power to connect with Seungmin. That is why you have to be careful when you are with Seungmin. Your powers are still developing and you can sometimes faint when you use your minor power. 




 

So he knows....




 

He knows. He understands what you meant of letting go. Now can you stand. 




 

I think i could. But cant we just teleport. 




 

Minseul... your powers are too weak for now. 




 

Oh... my head is still dizzy. I don't think i can walk straight. 




 

Well climb on my back. I will walk you to the garden. I'm sure you will feel energized around Gladiolus flowers. 




 

Oh yeah... sure let's go. 








 

LeeKnow squat in front of you. You climb on his back and he stands up, starts to walk. You lean your head on his shoulder since you still have headaches. The walk was not so long. You both finally reached the place. You looked up and saw all the familiar flowers that you always saw. He let you down and you reached out to one of the flowers. It starts to bloom brightly that makes you smile. You were too immersed in the flowers that you didn't notice that Renjun, Seungmin and Yeji came in and saw you were smiling brightly. Seungmin could not help but to smile while Renjun was curious of how the flowers would bloom brighter than before. 















 

She did this by herself am i right. 




 

Yeah. Just one touch and the flowers bloom. I'm guessing that she really have those powers 




 

Masters. Even if she has those powers, she can still instantly kill it. She can't revive it when she is under pressure or something triggers her.




 

You sure she is in the safe mode for now. 




 

She is still weak after the over used power. She will recover back to her own self few days after  




 

Wait up. The evaluation on Hyunjin and Han is in a few days' time. 




 

She told me that she wants to postpone that. 




 

Any reasons that i don't even know 




 

Its both of my parents death anniversary and also the day where i lost both of my parents. I'm sorry that I didn't tell all of you except for LeeKnow. Sorry Renjun. I didn't meant to make you pissed  




 

Its okay. You must like these flowers. 




 

It's my only source of peace and happiness. It reminds me of all flowers that Yeji and Changbin always bring back from their journey in the forest 




 

I miss those moments. 





 

Well you are welcome to be here anytime you want. I supposed she is under your care Seungmin . 




 

Don't need to worry much. 




 

Bring her to the lab as soon as possible. I don't want it to be dragged. Jeno is stressing out for the whole day. LeeKnow lets go. 











 

Renjun gave a weak smile to you before he left the place with LeeKnow. Leaving you, Yeji and Seungmin in the garden. You look at Yeji who has been looking at you worriedly.










 

What is going on. Yeji ah...




 

Well there are things that may shock you and also you might not like it. 




 

Let's get out of here first. I will explain to you fully after that. 




 

Oh sure. However why must i be in the lab. 




 

You will know once you are there. Now lets go. 




 

 




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

They are still in weak point. 




 

Well we have done what we can. Im sure all they need is plenty of rest and not be stressed out. 





 

I don't think it works that way Masters. 




 

We have no other solutions Bangchan. 




 

What if the antidote we use for Minseul and Seungmin. 




 

That takes time too




 

Still we wont know if it really works. Their power sometimes doesn't match with the antidote that we have made so far  




 

We need to try that antidote. 




 

Renjun. You do know that there will be some causes right. 




 

Master Jeno. If we have no other thing to heal them. We have no choice. There must be another way for these guys. Antidote isn't the only answer. 




 

Then you want Minseul to use her Divinity power along with us using healing power. Seungmin isnt gonna let her do it. She is still weak. We won't know when Seungmin and Minseul powers combine and become another hell for us Jeno. 




 

Call in Yuri and Hyunjin. 




 

Yah we can't summon Hyunjin without Minseul consent  




 

We need him at this time. Haechan isnt gonna wake up any time now  




 

Still...




 

Guys let me do it......