15)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 











 

These ice sparks are sure stronger than any sparks I have ever seen. 




 

Master. Those sparks might contain poison. It's the similar spark that Minseul tried to attack Master Renjun and  Master Jaemin. 




 

Don't you think the dark souls are trying to warn Minseul. 




 

It might be the reason why her brother was being pulled by dark magic. I dont understand




 

What you dont understand. 




 

The last time I saw it. The flowers bloom when Minseul feels fine. However when the incident happened. The flowers wilt. Dont you think Minseul killed the flowers just because of her brother was taken away  




 

You can say that for now. Just take some for analysis and sample. Who knows one of the brothers knows the reason behind this. 




 

Felix would understand this. He knows most of the wild things  there's even a trace of black blood here 




 

Just take some of that and we need to move out. 




 

Master slow down. 




 

What's wrong. 




 

I dont think we are the only ones here 




 

YAH DODGE. 









 

I.N. uses his Earth powers to protect both of the from the fire blast that was going towards them. Both Haechan and I.N were so shock of the sudden attack. They moved away and saw a shadow everywhere. Just then an ice spark came towards I.N . Haechan quickly uses his powers and moved it away. 







 

What the hell is that. 




 

I don't know Masters. Everything seems dark powers. 




 

My mission.... You are my mission

 



 

Oh no......









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Oh damn why are you girls so fast. 




 

Well speed and teleportation wont hurt right. 




 

Still you girls wont win us in strength. 




 

Oh really. 




 

We will see one day. 




 

Great most of my landlords are here. Oh my Spectura is here too. 




 

Master Jaemin. Is Master Haechan back. 




 

Nope. Not even Jeongin. Now Bangchan can you play with Yujeong for now. Yuri needs to do some work with me. While Yeji you need to help Woojin along so you will know what's the real standard for Landlords. LeeKnow... you might need to be with Minseul. I don't want Renjun to just question her about her whereabouts. 




 

Will do Master Jaemin. 




 

Okay move along. Ah Minseul. You might need to make your way to Seungmin's room




 

Whats up with Seungmin. 




 

He wants to see you. Alone. I guess. 




 

Well okay then. Lets go LeeKnow 




 

Oh lets go. 









 

LeeKnow leads the way to Seungmin's room since Jaemin asks you so without you asking much questions. Once both of you reached the door. You were so hesitant to knock the door. You look at LeeKnow he smiles and holds your shoulder. 









 

Stop worrying. He won't be the Seungmin you thought. 




 

What if i accidentally or even him starts to bring up the past   




 

Nothing bad will happen. Go on, he is waiting inside. 




 

Help me if you sense something is not right with me. 




 

I will be right here. Now go. Just have a talk with him. 




 

Thank you LeeKnow. 








 

You smile at him and proceed to knock on Seungmin's door. You open the door and see Seungmin is facing the Wide window looking out at the beautiful scenery of ARTICIANA. You went in and closed the door. Seungmin turn and smile. He signals you to come closer to him. So you did and you went towards him and stood right beside him. 












 

It's beautiful isn't it. 




 

It sure is. How long has this been discovered? 




 

I'm not too sure about myself too Minseul. I came here knowing that I fainted at the Scattered Petals. I lost some of my past memories and it turns out that my past memories were the worst one. 




 

I'm sorry for your loss. Also I'm sorry for being rude to you the last meeting. 




 

Its okay. So how is ARTICIANA so far. 




 

Its looks exactly like how it was in my dreams when I was young. 




 

Minseul... When was the last time you saw Minyoung's soul...




 

You sigh and turn to face him. He turns and face you with an expression where you really can't describe. He looks at your hand and grabs it lightly while looking into your eyes.  





 

Seungmin....




 

Just tell me please. 




 

It was when i woken up and i was in the room. The room was suddenly filled with light sparks and she appeared. She is so beautiful. 




 

Yes she is... What did she tell you? 




 

She wants you to let her go... Let the past memories go... You are worth more than you thought. 







 

Seungmin just sigh and look down to your hands he saw your birthmark and smile. He caresses it lightly. You one the other hand are confused as you don't know how to react. 











 

Am i saying the wrong things. 




 

No. You didn't....




 

It's hard for you does it...




 

More than what you really think it is Minseul. This birthmark... It's beautiful....




 

Seungmin...




 

Look Minseul. Taking you in here is not a mistake. I'm sure of that. Its just that i can't believe you and Changbin reincarnated to be siblings. The pst is too hurtful for me to believe that the present life of Minyoung is right in front of me. I don't know what to do anymore. 




 

Seungmin.... Look at me. 







 

Still holding your hands. He looks at you with tears falling down. You wipe away those tears using your power and hold his hand firmly. 







 

The mistake you have done in the past is already the past. We can't change anything already. Rather we strengthen our future or see disaster which leads to endless hell. Everyone wants peace and a bright future. I'm sure Minyoung will be proud of everything you had done to protect ARTICIANA. You just need to know that nothing can block you from anything just to ensure that everything is on the good side. 




 

Minseul....




 

Minyoung trusts you as her trusted man. And even make you as her bodyguard. She loves you that is why she is willing to do anything. You just need to omo…  







 

Without you finishing your sentence. Seungmin pulled you into his embrace and leaned his head on your shoulder. You stood still as you are still confused by his action so you just stay quiet. 







 

I miss her so much....









 

You sigh and pat his back after you heard him sobbing. 










 

Seungmin....





 

Seungmin breaks the hug and looks at you. His eyes went wide when he saw those emerald eyes of yours. 








 

Minyoung...




 

It's been a long time...




 

Minyoung...




 

I know. I can't be in this body for long. 




 

Why did you leave me... why...




 

Things happened for a reason. You know it in your heart Seungmin. So please just let me go. I want you to know how much I loved and cared for you when i was alive. But now your fate is with Minseul. 




 

No please....




 

Seungmin. Let me go. And take good care of Jung Minseul... The last Guardian of Light. Rightful queen of ARTICIANA... remember that Seungmin. We will soon meet again..






 

Just then you fainted. Seungmin quickly catches you and brings you to his bed. Laid you there. He sighs and caresses your cheek. 






 

Till we meet again Minyoung....




 

Master something came up. It seems to be bad




 

Leeknow what it is. 




 

Master Haechan and I.N. were badly injured. The strongholds saw them near the Scattered Petals. It seems like they encountered something bad during the journey in the Big Barks. 




 

Where are they? 




 

Healing room. We need to go Master. 




 

Let's go....




 

She will be fine Master. She is just asleep due to exhaustion of using the minor power. 




 

If that's so. Lets go. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Oh no, their nerves are damaged. It will take days for them to get healed by this. 




 

Won't there be any ways for it to heal faster. They are draining their powers faster than we thought 




 

Felix what's the live status. 




 

Heartbeat is normal. But it wont stay this long. It will go lower if we don't wake them up. We can't let them be asleep for long. 




 

Guys what happened. 




 

Well you heard it from LeeKnow. They are now unconscious. We don't know what else would happen if we don't fixed the nerves that is damage 




 

LeeKnow you do know some healing that could cure the damage right.




 

It will take a long time as the damage is quite deep. As long as there's no distraction from anything it will be faster process




 

Do it. I will help you along the way. Felix increase the pulse. As long as the heartbeat maintains we are on the safe zone 




 

Alright master. 




 

What is this cloth...




 

We don't know. Its there stated Spear.B 




 

Jaemin. Analyzed this cloth to see if it has any dark powers trace or it came from ARIZONIA. 




 

Well it does have black aura trace. I will analyze it further. 




 

Hyung....




 

I.N AH. 




 

Damn man you are alive




 

No he is using his energy power. I.N don't over overuse it. You aren't fully strong. 




 

Hyung.... Changbin... black knight souls.... Dark Magic is back....