08)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 








 

 







 

CHANGBIN NOO









 

You jolted up from your sleep and felt a sharp pain in your abdomen. You look around and you felt like you been here before. For sure you know that you aren't at your home. You turn and see a guy who is playing with his fire power. He looked at you and smile. 








 

Bangchan....




 

I see you know my name already. Let me go and get Leeknow. I'm sure everyone will be glad that you are awake. 





 

Wait. Where am i. 




 

ARTICIANA. Basically you are in the Headquarters. You lost so much blood and the Masters tried to heal you with Omni healing. 





 

Oh... this must be the late Minyoung's room.  




 

Yes. Well I will be right back. Don't teleport to anywhere. Your powers are not that strong enough to generate any. Just rest okay. 








 

You nod and he left with a smile. You look around as you felt like the place is where you used to stay on your past life. However there's still some memory that is so blurry that you don't remember well. The dream that you got is still clear but you don't know most of the people here. Just then you saw sparkles of light everywhere. You were curious and you felt like someone is nearby. You look around and finally you saw a soul. The face has actual same face as you but it look more royalty. 









 

Annyeong Minseul...




 

Minyoung... You’re Queen of ARTICIANA....




 

Yes i am. Looks like you came back home. 




 

Why did you bring me here. I'm not you  




 

You aren't but you are the present life of me. The last Guardian of Light. 




 

No I don't believe you. 




 

The birthmark on your left wrist. It's the same birthmark i have Minseul.




 

I can't believe this. 




 

I cant too. I don't have much time. I need a favour from you. 




 

How can i help. 




 

Make Seungmin let go of me. It's your turn to make him realise that he is worth more. He can't stay in the past forever. The present is with you. Not with me. You are the next Queen of ARTICIANA. 




 

He won't believe in me. Im an unknown. 




 

I know... things will change... I will meet you next time.... Help me....










 

Just like that the room is back to normal and the door was opened by a little girl. You smile and acknowledge her to come in the room. The girl smiled and she went to sit next to you since the bed is so big. You slowly turn to face her and smile. 













 

You must be the daughter of Jeongin and Yuri. 




 

Can i call you queen. You look like the pretty unnie i always saw. 




 

Who is that pretty unnie you saw. 




 

Minyoung unnie. She is not alive. Uncle Nana and Uncle Jeno keep saying that i saw a living soul. 




 

You are a smart young girl.




 

So can I call you Queen you look like one. 




 

Yes you may darling. So why are you here  




 

I thought pretty unnie was here. I saw you so lets play  




 

No she cant Yujeong. Come on you have class to go. 




 

Aww man. No fun. Uncle Chan no fun. 




 

Well we can play after you finish your class. 




 

You wont leave. Right...




 

For now i won't. I guess




 

Alright. Lets go Yujeong. We gonna grab snacks when on our way there. 




 

YAY SNACKS. 














 

Yujeong ran into Bangchan hands and he carried her out. You turn to see guys walking towards you and smiled at you. You smiled back as you felt like you met them before but still your mind is still blurry enough to remember everything that happened. Even what you dream during your sleep. As one of the guy reached his hands and touch your forehead. You just sat still and look at the other guy who is checking through the device he is holding.












 

Her body temperature is fine. I guess the healing works. Even if she had those dangerous power. 




 

Well its updated. Im sure Master Jaemin will get notified. 




 

Im sorry. What had happened to me. 




 

You don't remember. 




 

No... I don't... This pain, where did i get from. 




 

You were being attacked at the Big Bark. You brought us back to the gate of ARTICIANA. I assume that's your last strength before you passed out. 




 

Yeji is fine under Master Haechan's hand. She is not harm by us  




 

I know you won't. You all are good guys that Minyoung loves. 




 

Ofcourse. Oh we are so rude. Let me introduce ourself. Im LeeKnow and this is Felix... 




 

Im Minseul. I'm truly sorry for your lost Felix  




 

Its okay. The past is the past. 




 

Well i hope Changbin sees you all. Im sure he will love all of your company. 




 

Changbin is alive. 




 

It's his reincarnation. He doesn't remember any of us. I guess god erase all his memories just to make him back alive with Minseul who is actually Minyoung reincarnation. 




 

LeeKnow can you bring me to where Yugyeom is. 




 

Im sorry Minseul. I have no rights to let you meet him. 




 

Please LeeKnow i need to see him. 




 

Felix let the masters know about this. I will lead her to Master Renjun. 




 

Will do...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Woah this place is huge. 




 

It is. Headquarters is the biggest building of all buildings in ARTICIANA. 




 

I never knew you worked here for so long  




 

It's been nearly 1000 years already. It seems like i know most of it more than others would. 




 

Why do you keep me, an unknown in this headquarters when you do know that i will get killed soon. 




 

Look Yeji. You are not going to get killed. You are safely staying here with me till Minseul decides to leave okay. 




 

Haechan....




 

Master Haechan. I'm here to bring the unknown to Landlord I.N.'s lab. Master Jaemin is waiting for her. 




 

Man this idiot loves to intrude my own schedule. I will bring her myself. You  Stronghold. I want you to inform the Hwang's family that her daughter is safely out of the deepest forest and alive under me. Make sure none of the bots is following you. Let AEREDALE have free stocks for few weeks. Now dispersed. 




 

Your command is served. 







 

The Stronghold walk away. Yeji look at him with shocked as she didnt expect Haechan to know that her family is an Hextors. Haechan chuckled and grabbed her wrist to start walking. 









 

Shocked enough




 

How did you....




 

I always seen you near the new dungeon area. Your mom always gives you food. Am i right.




 

Oh my gawd...




 

Well. We people of ARTICIANA take note of every tiny detail about our Hextors. Even if they don't really stay in the City. We still take note of our people. That's where I meet you. But i guess you don't remember me when we meet each other again at the Big Bark. 




 

Im sorry....




 

It's not your fault. We never knew what would happen in the future. 








 

Yeji just smile and grab his hands. 







 

Come on im sure your friend doesn't like waiting. 




 

Oh i'm sure they can wa- WOAH. 








 

All he knew was that they have reached the lab in just one second. Haechan look at Yeji with shocked while Yeji chuckled and pinch his cheek. 







 

What was that. 




 

Super speed. She owns that power. Look Master if you even want to get to know someone you like. You really need to check the entire background of Miss Hwang Yeji. 




 

Man how much i really hate you but i just can't  




 

Oh both of you came so early. Come in we need to settle some things here. Oh Haechan. Do know that Jeno and Renjun will be so shocked to see you in a relationship with an unknown. Especially Renjun. You know how hot tempered he is. 




 

Oh just shut up both of you. 








 

Haechan lead Yeji in the lab. She saw your Cerberus and she ran towards the cerberus. Haechan chuckled just by looking at Yeji actions while I.N. and Jaemin just smirk at Haechan. Making Haechan smile fade and gave glare at the boys. 











 

Oh my how did you find Minyoung. 




 

You do know that Cerberus is three headed dog. 




 

She is not stupid you smart




 

Well Minseul name her Minyoung. She doesn't care how many heads it has. Its one of the names that she always had in her nightmares and her dreams. 




 

Well Miss Hwang Yeji. 




 

Just call me Yeji. Even if im unknown to all of you. Yeji is fine. 




 

Okay. Well Yeji. You are now not an unknown but you are now LANDLORD OF ARTEMIS. Your status has now changed and you are most likely to stick with Haechan till Minseul decide to leave. However your status will remain the same unless you took out the chip and your identity will be lost forever. You can retrieve it if you came back to see Haechan. He is the Head of Stockholders and Hextors.




 

Master you talk so fast which i don't think she will understand.




 

No. Its fine but why so sudden. I mean I have been living my life as an Unknown for my whole life and you just change my identity just like that without any of my concern or even my mom. 




 

Your mom knows about this plus we knew that you had to stay here for long due to Minseul. 




 

Now where is Minseul. I have not seen her and I demand to see her.




 

Look Yeji. LANDLORDS cant demand SPECTURA anything. They told us what to do and we have to serve them. That one of the rules in ARTICIANA. 




 

The heck. I barely know any of you how am I supposed to get used to this surrounding  




 

Like i said. You will work under Haechan. Who is now the only Master that is capable of handling you. Also you will receive special training from Stronghold Yuri and two other guys. 




 

And what's the training for.




 

It's for evaluation of you holding this Landlord citizent. 




 

So you are making me go against the Stronghold. 




 

Yuri is soon to be Landlord. The others are still unknown. Which we will discover what they are after Renjun and Seungmin acknowledge the new terms and regulations. 




 

Man i'm so lost on this. 




 

Don't worry. It's just the first process of you turning into Landlord. 




 

Wait let me process this. 




 

Nah you don't need to. You may take this book and learn it for a few days. Haechan will guide you through. Few days from now your first evaluation will be held in the Dome Arena. It's a private one. 




 

Just like Seungmin had his first. Cool. 




 

Yes. Well that's all for today. You are now available to go anywhere. That's if Haechan don't have any work left hanging. 




 

It's all finish. Now thanks to this what about the Cerberus. 




 

Woojin will handle this. 




 

Where are you taking Minyoung to. 




 

This wonderful dog will be under Woojin care. Will have special pet treatment, care, well fed for sure, have a wonderful pet spa and of course training to be the greatest Ceberus that can protect her owner. 




 

Just don't make her scared. She is still recovering. 




 

Oh don't worry. Woojin will handle it for sure. I.N. New status from Felix. Update it and inform me by sunset. Now you two we have to go somewhere.




 

Just teleport us to Jeno. It's better than nothing. 




 

Oh will sure do...