17)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 










 

Ahh man my head hurts so much. 




 

You are finally awake. 









 

Before you could properly sit up. Seungmin pulled you into his embrace. You were still feeling dizzy and not knowing what just happened. After few seconds he break the hug and hold your hands while looking at you worriedly  









 

Am i in your room again. 




 

Yeah... You kind of fainted after helping the rest. Your powers are still weak Minseul. 




 

Did I save anyone? 




 

You did. I'm thankful for that. 




 

Oh yay... Seungmin why am i in your room and not in my room. 




 

Uh.... well.... i was super worried when you faint. So i just bring you back here. I'm sorry that I can't think of another place than my room. 




 

Its okay. Thank you.




 

You are welcome. Come on, I will bring you to the garden. LeeKnow said that you will feel recharged there. Resting here will make you lazy. 




 

Isn't that what Yeji told you. 




 

That will be a secret for now. So can you stand up. 




 

I hope. My head still hurts. 




 

Well then i will just carry you. 






 

Within seconds Seungmi  stood up and carried you in bridal style. Your eyes went wide when he did that as your face were near his neck. You quickly wrap your hands around his neck and he chuckled. 







 

Are you shocked?




 

Who would not. I would tire you along the way. I'm heavy 




 

No.. you are not that heavy. Lean on me if you feel sleepy. I will wake you up when we reach. 




 

Seungmin...




 

Let go shall we. 





 

You just nod making him smile and walk the garden that's located in the Headquarters.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

Ouch it hurts. 




 

Well then stay quiet while I'm applying this mild leaves on you. 




 

Since when did you get this. 




 

Well the brothers got it after they heard that you been attacked by the dark magic




 

Were you scared? 




 

I was terrified you idiot. What will I do if you leave me. I won't have any good mentors to be with.




 

Aww someone is worried about me. 




 

Yah you still dare to joke around with me. 




 

Okay okay. Put those things away and lie right beside me. 




 

I'm not taking that Haechan. 




 

Oh really. Yeji ah....




 

I'm still not taking it. Its you rather stay her and rest till you are finally healthy or i ask Han to poison you that you fell into coma for months or right here right now im gonna kill myself with the Dagger of Exiled.




 

Really till that far you have to go. 




 

Haechan ah...




 

I tried to show every single thing. Since the start and even before you came here. I tried so hard. Why can't you just tell me they way you feel about me. If i ever make you feel uncomfortable just tell me. I would gladly tell myself to not be as clingy as you think. I'm sick of this Yeji. I'm tired of waiting. 




 

Haechan ah... 




 

When i said i love you for who you are. I really meant that. Don't you ever think how worried I would be if I never get to spend my life with you after the incident. Don't you ever think how much pain i have to go through just to be with you. Just why Yeji. You keep telling me how you are scared of me leaving you. How terrified if i were no longer by your side. What are you trying to tell me Yeji. JUST WHY. 




 

BECAUSE I CAN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU LOVE ME... I just can't....




 

Why didn't you just tell me. 




 

I cant because it might hurt the both of us. I'm scared Haechan. I'm scared that loving you could lead to somewhere much more hurtful. 




 

Yeji... this is not the way....




 

I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... 









 

Yeji stood up and left Heachan's room. Haechan sighs and lean back on his bed. Tears fall non stop. His heart is broken to pieces after hearing what he heard from Yeji. Slowly his room turns icy and most of the things start to freeze. Leaving him in sorrow. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Wow there's more flowers. Did you do it? 




 

Well LeeKnow, Hyunjin and Han did it. Since Yeji keep pestering them to add in more. This is all they can do. 




 

Thank you Seungmin. 




 

You are welcome. Does this help reduce the headache.




 

Yeah. With you i'm feeling fine. With this flowers are like my energy source. Especially Gladiolus flowers. They have been with me since young. Even my mom said that this flowers brings me to the light. 




 

It sure does. The light is much more beautiful than the dark. 




 

It is as you said. Seungmin can i ask you something. 




 

What is it. 




 

Why did you decide to let go of the dark and not continue the legacy.  




 

It's complicated Minseul ah. 




 

Tell me. I like to hear it. 








 

Seungmin smiled and took a seat beside you. You moved closer and took his hands and started to play with it. 








 

You dont have to tell everything if you dont want to. I'm not forcing you. 




 

Well it's because i don't want my father to think that leading the dark is the only way. With all the war. Killing innocent people. That just makes me feel horrible. I feel like I have to remove all darkness away just because I knew that different things would change. Till i met Minyoung. 




 

In the deep Forest. Where the wolves were supposed to attack her but you stop them. You were the rightful king that time. But you throw that identity away so you could change




 

Yeah. Those moments make me realise that we don't have to rule everything to feel satisfied. We just need to be proud of what we have. 




 

I'm proud to have you as my friend. 




 

Minseul ah...




 

Well at first. It's only me and Changbin. Then Yeji showed up. After that you showed up. Im thankful that you bring me here. Healed me and even take good care of me. I owe you more than my life Seungmin. 




 

No you don't owe us anything. 




 

Still, I'm thankful for having you part of my life. You make me realise how important things were. How important values are. I really owe you. King Seungmin. Master of ARTICIANA. 




 

Don't need to call me that Minseul. I'm not a king anymore. 




 

You will. Soon... i guess. But still i need to pay back all the good deeds you have done to me  




 

You know you don't need to right. 




 

I have to. It makes me feel bad. 




 

Well if that is so. I have one thing you could do. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Be the queen of Articiana....