12)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 








 

Oh come on i dont have anymore bones for you youngie. 




 

Since when she is youngie. 




 

Oh im too lazy to call this Cerberus Minyoung. So a nickname for her will work. 




 

You are smart. I like it. 




 

Once in a while Woojin. 




 

Well you seems free. 




 

The Masters are so weird ever since Minseul and Yeji came. I tried to understand them but it seems impossible. 




 

Everything is possible if you try my friend. 




 

Aye my man Leeknow. Whats up. 




 

Nothing much. Just living a great life now. 




 

So what brings you here. You rarely came here as you are either at the Headquarters or Tower Of Sanguine Spire. 




 

I'm running away from the tower for awhile. 




 

Did the wizards there bully you or they are just too much work  




 

I can just say all of what you guys are thinking. Aigooo Minyoung is tired of this two Landlords huh




 

Oh please. I play with her the whole day  




 

It's not the whole day yet Chan  




 

Oh hello there. 




 

Good afternoon boys  




 

Wait if you are here. Won't the Masters 




 

I still have tracker with me. Jaemin will know where I am if im not at the Headquarters. 




 

You must be bored there. 




 

Of course. Renjun and his strict rules. Yeji can't be seperate from Haechan so she is always busy. It's too boring when Yujeong is not around. 




 

I understand that feeling. Queen Minyoung used to be like that  




 

I'm sure she is the most fun girl that you ever hang out with. 




 

Certain times only Minseul. When she is serious, she will always be. 




 

So all of the people listen to her when things get crazy. 




 

It's much more crazy back in the years Minseul. You weren't even born then. 




 

Well I don't know much. All I know is I keep having memories and dreams about all of you and also the times I died in Seungmin hands. 




 

You had those dreams before. 








 

You smile and took a seat on the floor making your Cerberus went towards you and lay the heads on your lap. The boys sat right in front of you since they are interested in those stories. 









 

Well since young i keep having those vivid dreams. However things get blurry when im in my panic mode which my minor powers might even react when im asleep. 




 

So you are born with those powers but you are trapped under the same dream till it became your nightmare. 




 

Yes. I'm still wondering how cruel my past life can be. Something makes me think that im Minyoung. But im Jung Minseul. That makes me think twice before I let you guys took me and Yeji in. 




 

Well it's an honor to bring you back to where you belong. However Minseul you really need to stabilize your minor power. It can affect your surrounding well. 




 

I know that. That's what Changbin always told me. 




 

You miss him so much huh. 




 

Yeah. He is my only brother. He has been with me since young. I can't afford to lose another family member. Regardless if he is the incarnation of the past Changbin who is the bad one. 




 

Well we can't proceed anything since the Masters didn't let us so. 




 

I know that. How i wish i could just find him with all powers that i can. If i could sacrifice my life i would do it. I just want my brother to be alive. And not dead. 




 

I'm sure your brother wants you alive too. 




 

I know....




 

QUEEN. Oh and the grumpy Landlords. 




 

Hi there Yujeong. You came here alone  




 

We are here too. Well we came just because you are here with the rest. The rest of the masters don't know that you are here. 




 

She switch off your tracker so you can have a free time. It must be stressful to be here since you are still new here. 




 

I'm getting used to it Felix. Thanks for coming by. 




 

Queen. Uncle Nana said that you are an SPECTURA. 




 

It seems so darling. 




 

Cool. You can go to the Gladiolus garden with me later. 




 

There's a garden in the headquarters. 




 

Yes there is. We will bring you there. 




 

Thanks Yuri. So guys. I wanna ask something. 




 

Sure just tell us 




 

Can you guys tell me everything about ARTICIANA.....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Please Yeji i still need be useful at least  




 

You aren't going anywhere but to stay here and rest  




 

I still need to check on the stocks and all. Yeji please. Let me go to AEREDALE. 




 

Don't make me hypnotise you. You know how weak you can be when i do it 




 

You also know that i can manipulate you right  




 

Oh don't try me




 

You are asking for... Seriously since when you put pressure on me. 




 

You are one stubborn boy i know. You know the reason why  




 

Oh come on. Yeji ah  




 

No. That's my final answer. My gawd why did Jaemin even put me under you. 




 

You still gonna love it if you are under me. Having to work under Jaemin or Renjun can be worst. 




 

Really trying to make me feel regret on what i did to you 




 

I didn't say anything my dearly Yeji. 




 

Oh come on you are trying to. 




 

Trying to what  




 

Fine. I'm not gonna talk till Jeno came by  




 

Yeji. Yah Hwang Yeji.. are you really ignoring me...    Okay okay fine i will listen to you for today...




 

I'm not taking that. 




 

FINE. Whenever I am sick or you are sick we won't leave this room. We will take care of each other and i swear i won't talk about anything related to work. To just be here resting till im fine. Or you are fine whatever




 

Still not taking that. 




 

Fine then. Just look at me. 




 

I'm going out. You should have your rest. 







 

Just then all that Yeji knows is she was on the bed with Haechan laying right beside her. She was so shocked that she doesn't know what to do. Haechan look at her and smile. 








 

You look pretty like this. 




 

Haechan we should not be like this. 




 

I told you to look at me but you ignore me  




 

I didn't ignore you Haechan...




 

I know. Now lets sleep since both of us are going to be sick anyways. 




 

I'm not sick. You are sick. 




 

Yah you have high fever since yesterday. You have been feeling weak and tired ever since then. Lastly you didn't even eat today. Any excuses. 




 

Oh damn... I hate it when you know it. 




 

Yeji ah. 




 

What. 




 

I like you. 




 

Haechan....




 

Im for real. I like or even love you. You make me feel like not to lose someone like you. So please  let me have the chance to win this. 




 

Let's go to sleep. I'm tired. We need some rest. 







 

Haechan smile and peck her cheeks. Pulling her closer to him while hugging her waist. Haechan soon was fast asleep while Yeji just face him. She lightly caress his cheek and smile weakly. Later did she know that she can't be in the position where Haechan wanted to be after she heard his confession. Although she really wanted to feel loved but she just cant due to a deal that she once made....