14)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 











 

Oh my gawd this is the third time i felt like i break my spine  




 

Don't mention that she will break it even more. 




 

Is this really your brothers like for real. 




 

Well they never train for survival except for Seungmin. 




 

Not even Changbin i guess




 

Yeah. Im sure the Changbin you know loves hunting a lot  




 

Yeah he went with Yeji a lot. I will be at home and do some plants or just take care of my minor element power. 




 

That's a new thing.




 

Minseul can we really have a break. The aching is high. 




 

Yeah yeah you guys train hard for today 




 

Well if they train more im sure they will be more better than me 




 

OMO YOUNGIE IS HERE. 








 

You saw Leeknow walking towards where you and the boys were. You ran to your Cerberus and hugged it. 








 

That's the dog that she has been talking about. 




 

Well this place has so many animals that it sometimes confuses me. 




 

Ahh i think i broke my hip. 




 

Just stay still. I will heal you. 




 

Thanks Leeknow. Never know you would be this kind. 




 

He is the most kind person I have ever met. No wonder I owe him so much that I trust him to keep every secret since the start. 




 

You still have those memories in you Minseul. 




 

It just popped out of nowhere. Still i know how he is if he would deny my request. 




 

I miss those moments. 




 

I'm sorry Leeknow. 




 

It's okay. Well you two just take some rest and avoid using any gravity or falling from high levels. You guys almost broke those ribcage. 




 

Thanks Leeknow. So what's the news. 




 

Well somehow what you request from Jaemin and Jeno. The rest of Spectura agree with it and they will assume those requests two weeks from now. 




 

That's the fifth sunset. 




 

Did you fight with Seungmin. 




 

I have no hate on your brother guys. Its just something about him that i just cant accept. Somehow he makes my nerves went up that he makes me want to use NECROKINESIS. Still im sorry guys. 




 

Its okay. I understand what you really meant




 

Well Seungmin is still the stubborn brother i know. 




 

He still is. I just wonder why he doesnt accept the reality where she save Everyone for a reason. 




 

Queen Minyoung been wanting to kill the Black knight ever since she lost both of her parents. However while she was alone she never knew that she would meet Seungmin who is still a king. She as a queen she lost so much happiness as gheres so many war. Just like how Minseul have yet to find happiness ever since the dark soul killed her parents away.




 

So you are saying that Minseul parents were related to the royalty. 




 

She is the last princess. The last throne to protect this realm

 



 

Oh no. Our family is the killer....




 

Aniya. War is meant to happened sacrifice is meant to be sacrifice. Things happened so new chapter will rise. 




 

Wise word from a SPECTURA herself.




 

Guys. From what i know in my dream just show how Seungmin was really sad that Minyoung sacrifice her life for everyone after her confession to Seungmin. Plus the next thing i know this happened.




 

You need to know who you are. You will understand your powers and also why Minyoung leaving us to you. 




 

What do you mean...




 

You guys know what he meant. Now i leave you guys have siblings time and Felix ensure they arent disturbing Yujeong. They have been a clown ever since they been released from the cell. 




 

Yah if you didnt feed us with sweet stuff we wont be as weirdo as you. 




 

Yah if not because of her i can finally know whats my taste buds is. 




 

You suprise me Minseul. Lets go. Im sure the rest is waiting. 




 

Oh yes is Yeji going to be there. Haechan seriously taking her up. 




 

Master Haechan is away. Yeji is hanging out with Yuri and Bangchan.




 

I.N is away too right. 




 

Yeah. He is helping Master Haechan. 




 

Oh right Hyunjin. Please be prepared for the Lightning eagles. You have to get used to the sky team. While Han just remember not to poison anything if things start to scare you. 




 

Will do. 




 

Lets go Leeknow....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Yah how is the status. 




 

Its fine. I didnt expect Renjun and Seungmin to accept the deal that Minyoung requested. 




 

Well. She does it for a reason. 




 

Jeno dont you think she is trying to do something. 




 

As in like what. We can accused her for something. 




 

Its like you know. Something is telling her to change something. 




 

Im not the one who feels like that too huh  




 

You feel the same too. 




 

Ever since she wanted to meet Yugyeom. It seems like she could see the living soul somewhere. 




 

Still we need her to confess something. 




 

Something like what.




 

Oh Seungmin you are finally awake. 




 

Where is Minseul...




 

She went to train your brothers. Im guessing she just ended it and letting Felix have some bonding with them. 




 

Oh i just remember. The landlords agreed to have lunch together. They must be at the Moonlight mall since all of them finish their work. 




 

Landlords and one spectura. Thats weird. 




 

They dont refer themselves as their rank when they are together. Minseul hates that because its too royalty. Its part of her request too. 




 

Oh... where is Renjun  




 

He is somewhere at the City. He wants to have some peace.




 

Oh... Hey guys can i ask you something  




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Am i being so into the past where i dont really see the future. 




 

That is a tough question my friend. 




 

Well eversince the meeting. Minseul words keep striking in my head. I feel like somethihg is not right for me. 




 

All we can say is that you need to let her go. 




 

Let her go...




 

What we meant is that. You need to let Minyoung go. You need to see that holding the past wont bring you the happiness that you have been seeking when Minyoung is still alive. 




 

Now she is not here Minseul is the one Minyoung might waht you to took care off. The return of the light and she is the last Gaurdian of the Light Seungmin. While you are the king of the Dark. 




 

I feel so lost without Minyoung.




 

Why not try to express it on Minseul. She can change the things that we wont possibly know 




 

Jeno is right. Things can possibly change without us knowing. 




 

Perhaps you guys are right




 

We arent forcing you Seungmin. You can take your time if you want. 




 

He will dont need to be so assured. Now whats your thoughts on Minseul. 




 

My thoughts on Minseul... 




 

Yeah what do you think about her. Having the same traights as Minyoung but a little different of her perspective thoughts




 

Thats because she was born after the death. 




 

Well thats part of it but still it took 1000 years to find her. That is sure amazed. 




 

Guys... what if...




 

What is it my friend. 




 

Nah. I will be in my office. If Minseul is back in the Headqurters. Ask her to meet me. 




 

Are you going to give her. 




 

Nope. Just ask her to meet me. Dont need to worry guys. Its just gonna be a talk. It wont happened......











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Yah.... You look more elegant lately. 




 

Really i see no changes on her. 




 

Seriously Bangchan. Being cold every single time. 




 

Well cant help it when i keep looking at the same person 




 

Im differet okay. Learn to different shape the past and present. 




 

Yeah guys. She hate it the most when people just dont even try to know her as Minseul. She gets upset sometimes. 




 

Im sorry Minseul. 




 

Its fine guys. Im not that upset after all. Its just the past that you guys cant forget. I promise to all of you that i will start the new chapter once i know who i am. Who i really am. 




 

Minseul. Just know that you are the only Minseul that everyone loves to be friends with. Without you we wont know whats our true weakness. 




 

Yeah you even point out some of the Spectura weakness that makes them silence for days. 




 

Talking about them. What did you do to the.. 




 

Waking Seungmin up so he wont stay in the past forever. I mean like he have been so into the past that he dont dare to make new chapter. Not even a new beggining. 




 

Well it takes time for him to realize that. 





 

Even if that so. Why is he in silence when i talk about Minyoung.




 

Minyoung was his first love. The actions in your dream were real. Minyoung sacrifice herself so that she can end Changbin for good.. 





 

But then after so long you suddenly appear with Changbin as your brother. He is more confused yet precautios with every single thing Minseul. 




 

I will take note of that. SO.... Yeji. Whats up with you and your master. 




 

Before that. Am i the only one who is under Master Haechan. 




 

Nope. I.N. is under him too. Its just that both of the dont really click with each other after his first love was forever gone. 




 

His first love  




 

Its Yuri step sister. No one knows what really happened. All Yuri knows is her step sister disappear after she heard a shout. 




 

Thats sad. Im sorry for your lost. 




 

Its fine. Master Haechan was so mad that he didnt even approve my status with I.N. oppa  




 

Well now you are married and even having a child. 




 

She is just a blessing. I believe that she may be the one who will lead the Landlords once she grows up. 




 

You mean she would be like me. You must be kidding me. 




 

Yuri never lie Bangchan. She cant even tell lies to her own child. 




 

Oh... well then we should head the Headquarter soon. I cant let Felix handle the rest of the landlords alone. 




 

Same goes to me. I have other trainings to settle. 




 

So Minseul fifth Sunset. You will be there right  




 

Of course i would. I wont let Seungmin look down on me. Not even Renjun.......