23)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING! ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc) SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN JAEMIN HAECHAN JENO

 

BANG CHAN WOOJIN JEONGIN/I.N LEE KNOW

 

FELIX JISUNG/HAN HYUNJIN CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI HWANG YEJI YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 













 

 










 

Jeno how long more we have to do this.




 

None of the antidotes could support the power. Yeji will be deeply hurt and it will take more time to heal.




 

Jeno. It's okay. I can do it just standby with electric on Seungmin. It might work while i'm trying to get him out.




 

Babe i cant let you do this.




 

Haechan. Its going to be fine. I will be fine.




 

Promise that you will come back this time.




 

I promise. Yuri check on the status and tell me when I can start.




 

Are you sure about this Yeji. Its super dangerous with those hidden powers of yours.




 

If i can cure your sister. Why cant i cure Seungmin as well.



 

She is cured.....




 

Yeji now.









 

Yeji placed her palms on both sides of Seungmin's head and she used her hidden powers on Seungmin. The heart rate starts to rise as Yeji uses all her strength on her power. The room light starts to flicker. Jeno and Haechan were shocked by how new things that they are experiencing. Just then the alarm starts to ring and the lights blow up leaving Yeji fainted on the floor. The room was so dark not a single light was in the room. Haechan quickly used his electric power making the room light up again. His eyes went wide when he saw Yeji on the floor with blood flowing out of her nose. He quickly went to Yeji and placed her head on his lap.









 

YAH YEJI. HWANG YEJI WAKE UP.




 

Haechan we have no time to heal her.




 

Masters something is wrong and i cant find any status of the current situation

 



 

The system must have corrupted when the sudden black out. It need time.




 

Seungmin..... he will be back.....




 

Babe. Wake up. Please. Wake up.




 

Haechan...use electric...on Seungmin...




 

No. Im not gonna leave your side.




 

Haechan, I will be fine. Now go wake him up...




 

Mommy why is there a black out




 

Yujeong. Its not save here.




 

Mommy why isnt the king waking up. Minyoung unnie told me that he needs to find the queen.




 

Yujeong what did Minyoung told you.




 

Electric. Darkness. Light. And she is gone when i blink.




 

Haechan leave Yeji to Yuri. Yujeong can you help me with something.




 

An ice cream in return Jeno ahjussi.




 

Okay. So help me cure Yeji and you will get as much ice cream as you want.




 

YAY ICE CREAM.




 

Jeno does Yujeong knows how to bring Seungmin back to live.




 

Master she is still a child. Her powers arent that stable.




 

If she can cure Yeji. She needs to help us out.




 

Ahjussi. I already wake him up.




 

What do you mean. You didnt even do anything




 

Just look.





 

All of them look at Seungmin who is moving his fingers slightly. Just then everything in the room starts to work normally and Yuri eyes went wide when she look at the system.




 

Master he is awake but still unconscious.




 

Haechan do it now.




 

I wont risk this Jeno

 



 

JUST DO IT. FOR MINSEUL SAKE PLEASE.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

How far more is this going to be




 

We are almost there. Its just this thorns are blocking us from getting there.




 

Dont you think this is Minseul doings.




 

Well she can control the plants and leave them poisonous.




 

Yah she can even kill anything instantly.




 

I can fully say you guys know her so well




 

Her powers and Seungmins power are connected. From there we know what is it like when she uses her minor element power.




 

You are saying you know what both Minseul and Seungmin feels.




 

Only han and Felix knows. I dont have the same power since i never learn them.




 

You guys are ridiculous.




 

Master....




 

Wait. This is so many Gladiolus.




 

Master. We have arrive.




 

Oh no.....




 

LeeKnow whats wrong.




 

I dont feel so good here.




 

The darknessis somewhere. We have to be careful




 

URGH IT HURTS.




 

Yah I.N you need to endure the pain.




 

Master it really hurts.




 

I.N dont move. You need to not read those Darkness minds.




 

GUYS WATCH OUT.









 

Ice sparks start to appear out of nowhere. Han quickly uses his powers to crush all the ice sparks away. LeeKnow starts to feel something that is not right at all. He quickly uses earth power and reveals things that not even a single one of them wants to see.







 

Wolves....




 

What are they doing here.




 

We are not alone Masters.




 

We need to stop the wolves. They might be everywhere else.




 

No master we might be in one of their traps.




 

Then just kill all of them with your sense.




 

Wolves will only die when they are killed by a special sword. Or they will revived even if we kill them normally.




 

Master they are comming. We are surrounded.




 

MASTER WATCH OUT.










 

A wolf jumped out of nowhere and Bangchan quickly used his powers to save Jaemin from being attacked. All of them were alert and start to attacked the wolves that were running towards them they were to weak to attack a bunch of Wolves and Felix, Han and Hyunjin realise that the wolves were stronger than before. After they tried hard to prevent the wolves from attacking them. Ice sparks appeared and it stabbed through all the wolves that is surrounding the boys. All of them were confused as they don't know where it come from. Han went to the dead wolves and saw something on the ice sparks. He backed away and were too shocked to see the ice sparks.










 

Yah Han whats wrong.




 

The ice sparks were poisoned... Minseul is around here somewhere.




 

Yah dont joke around. Cant you see whats happening here.




 

The wolves were killed instantly without us touching them.




 

Yah its Minseul power. JUNG MINSEUL COME OUT NOW.




 

Urgh its too painful.




 

One man down, master he is badly injured




 

Two mens are badly injured. Master what should we do




 

We need to split up.




 

We cant. What if theres more of the wolves out there.




 

Man why is this so complicated.




 

Master...




 

If its not because of her things wont be like this. Why the heck Minyoung soul put trust on her and not even making it so clear. Seungmin even trusted her.




 

Yah you need to stop now.




 

Why would i. Its we rather find those troublesome Minseul and bring her back or we fight till the end of our life.




 

I wont do that if i were you Renjun.




 

Fine then you guys stay here while i search for her










 

The boys stay silent as they see things that wont want them to get hurt on. Renjun turned and his eyes went wide to see you in front of him with a sword that was sharp enough placing it near his throat making him shocked.







 

Min...seul.....




 

You said no on this request and you are here with the rest. What are you doing here.

 



 

Minseul put that down and we can talk




 

You heard him. I am troublesome so why should I follow your instruction.




 

Minseul we can talk please calm down.




 

Answer me. Why are you here on my mission




 

We are here to stop you. Please bring Seungmin back, we can't let you do this alone.




 

Go back. I have to finish this mission alone.




 

Minseul. You can't do this alone.




 

Then prove it to me. You are worthy for fighting against me.




 

Minseul....




 

Take it or leave it




 

No one is fighting against each other.









 

Everyone looks to where the voice is. They saw Jeno and Seungmin were on the eagles and phoenix. I.N and Leeknow starts to groan in pain as the pain gets painful. While LeeKnow smiles weakly at Seungmin who is walking towards you. Seungmin moved Renjun away and pushed down the sword that you are holding. You look at Seungmin and your tears start to form. Seungmin smiled and pulled you into his arms. While Jeno pulled Renjun to make him healed I.N since he has more powerful healing power than Leeknow. While Jaemin looks at the sword that you are holding, making him curious at the moment.














 

What sword is she holding.




 

Eternal Aireondite. It was where only one out of all swords that is available to fight against darkness. It's a good strength who has the power of light and Divinity. Plus it's made from the shine of lakes where it has most of the Gladiolus flowers around.




 

Roses are there too but we can't go to the white rose as it weakens our power.




 

That explains how there's no roses and Gladiolus around your old place.




 

However she powered that sword with Poison.




 

But Seungmin touch it




 

He touches where she is holding but the sharp and pointy blades is where the poison is.




 

Lucky enough that Renjun is alive.




 

Woojin. Bring I.N out of here. He can't continue this mission. It's too painful for him.




 

Yes master.




 

We will continue this mission with her.




 

Seungmin I'm not letting you do my mission.




 

I'm not letting you do this on your own. I don't want to lose you anymore.




 

But Seungmin

 



 

If it takes whatever to make you happy. I will stay by your side and we will go through this together. I promise we will win this




 

Seungmin...




 

Minseul. We will stay by your side even if we have to fight against Changbin.