24)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING! ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc) SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN JAEMIN HAECHAN JENO

 

BANG CHAN WOOJIN JEONGIN/I.N LEE KNOW

 

FELIX JISUNG/HAN HYUNJIN CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI HWANG YEJI YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 















 

She will be fine Master Haechan




 

Thank you for taking care of her.




 

I think you should stay beside her.




 

Mommy im sleepy.




 

Okay dear lets go. Master Haechan just help me ensure that she don't use pressure. It will strained her powers and she wont have much time to recover.




 

What do you mean.




 

Mommmmmmyyyyyyyy




 

Yeji just don't do it. Master Haechan take good care of her. Come on Yujeong lets go.









 

Yuri left, Haechan stayed right beside Yeji who was under asleep after she fainted due to over-use of her power to save Seungmin. Haechan teared up to see his love one to be in that state. What hurts more is he is not too sure if she would be healed sooner or later. After minutes have passed. The room was slowly filled with light sparkles. Haechan looked around and was curious of what was happening. His eyes went wide when he saw a figure that he would never thought he would see.









 

Minyoung.......




 

Good to see you Haechan....




 

No you are just an illusion. I dont trust this.




 

Whatever you say. The lost soul Haechan...




 

No no no this cant be happening.




 

Anything can happened. If you dont believe in me. I want you to believe in Minseul.




 

Wait.... how....




 

I want you to use this and place it on Minseul heart.




 

What.....




 

Remember how I got stabbed in my heart. Now you need to help her. With this.....





 

Gladiolus necklace.....




 

Its the only way to stop those Dark souls. It will drag Changbin out there. Please Haechan we dont have time.




 

I wont be there on time. All of them are heading to where the Dark magic is.




 

Yeji will help you.... you need to hurry Haechan.... Help her to stop this.....












 

Minyoung figures disappear with the last smile that Haechan could ever see. Haechan looked at his hands to see the necklace turn into a dagger. A beautiful dagger that makes him remember how Minyoung used to have. This time he was super confused. Just then Yeji woke up shouting and breathing heavily. Haechan was shocked to see Yeji awake after what just happened. Yeji looked at Haechan and straight pulled him in her arm.











 

Yeji......




 

Haechan..... i miss you......




 

Yeji....




 

Minyoung help me..... she help me healed and became more stable than before.....




 

Babe.....









 

Yeji released the hug and kissed him. Haechan was super confused. Soon after, Yeji looked at him and held his other hand.









 

We need to help Minseul




 

But how. You just recover or even still recover.




 

Trust yourself babe. I trust you. Please we need to go. If this leads the end. Lets go.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Are you sure this is the right path.




 

Just trust Leeknow sense. Super sense arent something to be played with.




 

Minseul....




 

Look Seungmin. It's rather i end this or all of us will be dead. We need to stop Changbin before he is gone.




 

Minseul is right Seungmin. Right now let Minseul lead us.




 

Guys i dont feel so good.




 

What do you mean.




 

Leeknow don't overuse your power.




 

No... something strong is coming through. Its too strong. I cant stand the power.




 

Felix what did you sense.




 

GUYS LOOK OUT.










 

All of them dodge the sparks. As they were shocked by the sudden attack. However Renjun was being stabbed with the sparks on his shoulder. Lucky enough that Jaemin caught him on time.








 

What was that.




 

Your my mission.....




 

Changbin...




 

Thats not Changbin. Thats the dark soul controlling him.




 

Finally the queen herself made her way here.




 

What do you want from me.




 

Well well is it rude for me to not introduce myself.




 

Stop playing dumb Jaebum




 

Ahhh i miss those days. I'm glad you remember my name. How is my brother.




 

More like where my brother is.




 

Oh no did you just ask.




 

Stop messing around Jaebum.




 

Well make me.








 

The dark troops start to appear. All of them began to attack while you were attacking Jaebum. The dark Changbin were preventing Seungmin from getting close to you. All of them were trying hard to attack the troops but the troops were more stronger than them. Just then a lightning strike happens and it separates everyone from fighting. You were groaning in pain while Jaebum were still on the ground groaning in pain. You suddenly saw sparks around you but the rest couldn't see it. You stood up and was about to be charged but Haechan stopped you.











 

Minseul. You are too weak for this




 

Move away Haechan. I have to finish this.




 

Not in this condition.




 

I will not stop till everything is over.







 

You pushed him away and was about to attack Jaebum. However Yeji uses her speed while holding the dagger. Seungmin saw it and was about to prevent Yeji from doing it. However he was stopped by Hyunjin and Han. Just then all you felt was a pain on the heart. Tears drop as you saw Yeji standing in front of you in tears.







 

I'm sorry Minseul.




 

YAH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE




 

Ye.. Yeji ah....




 

I'm really sorry Minseul.




 

WHAT IS ALL OF THIS DRAMA. YAH

 









 

Seconds later. Lights were formed all round your body. The light was too bright that it killed the dark troops. Jaebum was groaning in pain as he saw the light. The rest quickly cover themselves as they know what's gonna happen. The light explodes and all they saw is you were looking at Jaebum with edmerald eyes and white aura around you. Holding the sword. Seungmin could not believe what he just saw. He turned and looked at Leeknow. He just nodded and smiled.












 

What the heck is this.




 

Something that you should expect.




 

With you. Weaklings. Don't try to be strong when you aren't.




 

Try me. I'm ending this dark as well as you.




 

Oh no you didn't.








 

The fight starts and keeps dodging every attack that he is doing. The boys were impressed as they saw you were so calm while Jaebum was slowly losing his stamina. Just then you use your minor power on Jaebum and nothing can stop you since your minor power is stronger than before.





 

YAH YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING.




 

killing you in a slow manner.




 

You can't kill me. I won't die




 

It's not me who is going to kill you. Those poor souls that you kill are going to.








 

Just then a dark loop appeared. You levitate him to the dark loops and the loop disappears. Before you could even turn. Changbin were charging towards you. Han and Hyunjin help you by stopping Changbin from getting near you. Changbin was stuck with gravity and the ground holding his leg down. You walk towards him and place your palm on his forehead. Lights shine brights and Changbin faints. You smile weakly and the sword turns back into the necklace. You look at it and tears start to form. All of the boys sigh in relieved after they see everything. Han and Hyunjin release Changbin and quickly grab him. Seungmin quickly went to you and hugged you without saying any words.










 

Han Hyunjin. Follow Jaemin and bring him back to I.N. lab. The rest of us will be there. Leeknow, Bangchan, keep a look on them. Minseul might faint anytime soon. Come on. We need to leave this place.





 

Yes master....





 

All of them followed Renjun instruction and left the place leaving Leeknow, Bangchan, Seungmin and you. You release the hug and caress Seungmin cheeks.










 

Seungmin... im fine.




 

Im glad...




 

Woah wait how did that just happened.




 

Minyoung help me.




 

Buy you got stab by the heart. That just gave us major heart attack.




 

The dagger is giving me powers that Minyoung left. Apparently Minyoung is the one who is killing Jaebum.




 

Why is that so.




 

While I was in the light. She told me that I should just keep everyone safe.




 

So the poor souls are eating him up




 

Yeah. Well i cant assure that the Dark is gone. It might come back once it knows how to escape from the dark loop.




 

Whatever it is, I'm glad that you are still alive.




 

I won't leave you all alone. Come on let's go back home. I'm tired.




 

Hop on my back. We walk you back.




 

Who says we are walking back.




 

We arent.




 

We teleport there come on lets go