25)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING! ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc) SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN JAEMIN HAECHAN JENO

 

BANG CHAN WOOJIN JEONGIN/I.N LEE KNOW

 

FELIX JISUNG/HAN HYUNJIN CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI HWANG YEJI YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 





 

《MANY YEARS LATER》
















 

Still no result.




 

Well everything is fine. I think his conscious is not letting him awake.




 

All we can do is wait then

 



 

That's the only way Master.




 

Guys what's the status.




 

Still the same Minseul.




 

It's been many years already.




 

Things haven change for him Minseul.




 

Well as long as he is still breathing. I just hope he could be back awake and be happy that i'm doing well




 

He will be. We will still keep a look on his condition. Just dont worry about him




 

I'm not really. So see you guys later.




 

Where are you heading to.




 

I'm gonna meet my old friend. Don't tell Seungmin.




 

Yah can you not let your husband worry about you.




 

If you keep your mouth shut i'm sure he won't be this worried. See ya.








 

You smile and teleport yourself to the dungeon. The strongholds bow to greet you. You signl them to leave and you finally meet someone that you feel like to meet.









 

I see that you put him to sleep many years ago.




 

I didn't do it Yugyeom. It's just him to recover his own self in those sleeps.




 

He will be awake in a few years. The dark won't be able to use him anymore




 

Why is that so.




 

You clean him well and he has no trace of Darkness anymore. You should be grateful.




 

I'm thankful for everything.




 

You should be careful too. Your husband is one of an overprotective guy.




 

Oh he is. Don't worry.




 

Thank you Minseul ah.




 

For what. I didn't do anything to you




 

You killed my brother for me. He should be dead many years ago but he uses Dark spirits to attack back the light.




 

Oh.... that explains well.




 

Still ARTICIANA should be careful. Darkness might come back soon.




 

I know that....




 

Well other than that. You should be expecting a child next year. I am sure that he will serve ARTICIANA well like you.




 

Are you a fortune teller or something?




 

Seeing the future is my power. Now go away, I need my rest.




 

You should head to Scattered Petals to regain energy Yugyeom.




 

Im fine here. Now go. Your husband is looking for you.




 

Okay okay. See you soon. Eat your medicine.




 

Just go....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You guys are improving. So well.




 

Thanks to Minseul. She is a great leader.




 

Well of that so. You could help Renjun out since he is the head of all masters




 

I rather help Haechan or Jeno.




 

Yah Renjun needs manpower. Plus Bangchan is busy lately. Haechan is super busy with Yeji.




 

And when are you going to be busy with Minseul




 

What do you mean.




 

Arent married couple should be busy for kids so they will have an heir for the upcoming throne.




 

We don't have any plans for that yet Hyunjin.




 

Well you should start one soon. I can't wait to be an uncle. Well at least new children in this Headquarters. Yujeong looked down on me. That is so hurtful.




 

That is because you went to the wrong line when she was young. She is a grown up kid already.




 

Aish jinjja.




 

So what are you boys talking about.




 

Han is expecting us to have kids




 

Well it will happened one day. Has the training ended





 

Yeah. Just finish monitoring them. They might be qualified for the next battlefield competition against the upcoming Strongholds.




 

Well they have been in that since years ago. Are you sure you wanna let them in again.




 

Yeah. To see if the upcoming knows the duties and be strong alert.




 

Oh whatever you say my king.




 

Before you guys could continue. May we take our leave. I'm sure there are still things that we have to do.




 

Yes you may guys. See you guys later.









 

Both Han and Hyunjin left. Seungmin went to you, hugging your waist and gave a peck on your lips.









 

So my queen. What do you mean it will happen one day.




 

I meant what i said my king.




 

Are you sure. We still have many years to go you know.




 

Babe its rather now or never. Besides i wanna start a family and feels how Yuri and Jeongin were as a parent




 

Anything for you my queen. Wanna follow me to somewhere special.




 

Omo i love surprises. Do surprise me, my king.








 

He kissed you and you teleport to somewhere he was thinking of. Both of you appear in the city where the main fountain is. You broke the kiss and smiled at him.







 

So this is where you want to bring me.




 

Is the place where I felt a connection between us.




 

Its the place where you propose to me.




 

Its the place where you accept to be my wife.




 

You are so sweet Seungmin.




 

I know.... Minseul.... thank you.




 

Thank you of what my love.




 

Thank you for returning to me. Thank you for accepting me for who i am. Thank you for being alive.




 

Seungmin....




 

After Minyoung died. I didn't think I could move on. However when i met you. I felt that you are just like Minyoung. But it snaps to my sense that you are not Minyoung. You are Minseul. A beautiful girl who is brave, smart, kind, stubborn, clumsy and most of all the light of ARTICIANA. I fell in love with the most wonderful girl in the world. I'm thankful for that because she showed me what it is like to live in happiness, sadness, madness, loneliness.... you made me who i am today.




 

Seungmin. Everything you say. I won't forget that. Without you i won't be who i am today too. I'm happy that i met you. Fall in love with you. Most of all you are my king and i'm glad that you are who you are. Babe there's nothing more i would want but to just have you my Dark Knight.




 

As i'm still alive. I won't leave this precious treasure. My Light....




 

Babe wants to know one more thing.




 

What is it.




 

Lets try it now. Since everyone is busy and i'm sure the room level is empty




 

You sneaky bunny. Not now okay. We still have lots to do.




 

Well okay. Just tell me when you are ready. I'm always ready




 

My baby Light.









 

Seungmin chuckled and lean in giving a kiss. You smile in the kiss and kiss in deeper. Both of you were so glad to have each other and you are glad that things has changed. You don't have to feel worried and all of the things were the way it was before the Dark invaded. And that is how ARTICIANA continue to be stronger. Being the brightest realm among all other realms.