02)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 












 

 















 

So this is the forest that no one ever step in yet. 




 

Master Seungmin passed by it. He cant enter as there's so many hidden roses around here. 




 

It's been awhile since i saw Gladiolus plants on the forest. 




 

Master. Gladiolus will only bloom when there's the Guardian of light power around. 




 

Wait what did you say. 




 

This plant will onl- Master dodge. 




 

Dodge what. 




 

Someone is here with us. Dodge. 




 

I don't get it. Why do we have t-








 

Woojin quickly uses his earth power to block the ice rocks that is coming towards them. Haechan was shock enough that he turned silent as the things comes. Both of them run in deeper as they are trying to move away from the danger. However the ice rocks keep on coming and it's making Haechan feel curious of who is attacking them. Haechan stopped Woojin and uses his electric power to attack back but suddenly lightning form and appear the person who is attacking both Woojin and Haechan. Both Haechan and Woojin eyes went wide as they saw someone who they didn't think they could see returned after so many years. 









 

Minyoung....










 

Before anything could happen. Woojin and Haechan were surrounded by sharp ice spears. 












 

Who are you and why are you both here in this forest. 




 

We came with no harm. We are just trying to walk around and get the unknowns before anything happened to this forest. 




 

I live here longer. Nothing had happened since I was born. Now leave before you will get killed...




 

JUNG MINSEUL... WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THIS TIME...




 

YAH MINSEUL STOP LEAVING THE HOUSE UNINTENDED AND MAKE US WORRY. 




 

Leave now. Before you will get killed. 








 

You drop the spears and look at the guys with assured face. Woojin nods and drag Haechan away from the forest. You look at Haechan which makes you remember your dreams that you had. But you can't figured out who he is or who you were to him. Until both of the guys are not in your sight you turn to see Changbin and Yeji were walking towards you with their worried face. 









 

Yah Jung Minseul did you went hunting again




 

I didn't. I just want to see the plants that our mom plant.




 

Yah you could just tell me after I had finished my work. 




 

You did nothing even. Stop lying Changbin. 




 

Yah i'm still older than all of you here. 




 

Older but childish. Whatever. 




 

Aish jinjja. 




 

Guys. We need new spells for the border. 




 

What do you mean. The Deepest forest is already in tight security. 




 

Not tight enough Yeji. I just don't want anything happened or any intruders tried to steal the Gladiolus flowers. I have been taking care of it and its precious to me. 




 

Okay okay. I will do something about it. However you. Stop drifting away without our concern okay. This few days. People from ARTICIANA been here to get rid of the Unknowns. Let's not make that happened to us. 




 

Will sure. So who is going to get us food this time. 




 

Yeji. Its her day today. 




 

Whatever see you guys during dinner. 




 

Yeah sure. Lets go. 



 

Oh wait. I want to get some flowers for decoration




 

Oh Minseul......











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Oh man it's been awhile since i step in here. 




 

Well master you stayed here more than me how can you not visit this guy. 




 

Well last time only Minyoung is in charge here. Plus Bangchan was in charge of this dungeon. Aigoo even this place giving me chills. 




 

I can see that. We are here. He has been staring at the walls for so long. Yet all the papers were compiled to one side. How can he survive for so long. 




 

That is Minyoung's idea. She knew everything about him. However she never tell any one of the SPECTURA. It seems like only You and Leeknow is the only hope for getting news from Yugyeom. 




 

You both really loves to kill my vibes. 




 

It's been awhile old friend. 




 

I see Minyoung is gone. You lost your brother too huh. 




 

It's been 500 years. Nothing change yet Yugyeom




 

Nothing doesn't mean you can live happily Renjun. Spending 1000 years here changes the outer realm. 




 

Tell me what you see. I don't want you to drain your powers that much. 




 

Minyoung is gone, that doesn't mean the guardian of light is gone forever...




 

There must be the reincarnation of them....




 

What a smart but tacky guy. Deepest forest, 3 unknowns. They cant die as one of them is the next guardian of lights. Soon Seungmin power will rise when he meets her. It's going to be dangerous. 




 

Something will happen to Seungmin....




 

Aish jinjja. Are you one minded or you just really can't understand what is going to happen. 




 

Don't ever let her anxiety attack appear. People will die instantly without any harm. Bring her to Seungmin. Make her remember that her dreams are not just dreams but reality. The Light has return....




 

Rest up. We will meet soon. Yah Felix lets go.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Mommy i miss grandpa so much. 




 

All of us does my dear. 




 

Still mommy who is the queen.




 

The most beautiful queen i ever seen. One day you will meet her when she returns okay. 


 

 

 

Oh who is enjoying her time in this place here. 




 

UNCLE NANA I MISS YOU. 




 

I miss you too my princess. So how is your class. 




 

It's all the same. It's much better when you are around. 




 

Aigoo yah Jeongin Jo Yuri what have you done to this little 4 year old girl here. 




 

Kids. They just preferred their favourite more than the rest Master Jaemin. 




 

Well if that's so. Should Uncle Nana bring you to the mall today. 




 

Master don't you have work to do. 




 

Oh i have done my work earlier. You guys help me to look after the updated system. Felix will help you guys if you both need one. Okay is my princess ready to go to the mall. 




 

Ofcourse. Always ready  




 

Yang Yujeong. Behave while you are with Uncle Nana. Don't forget you have daycare tomorrow morning. 




 

Don't worry. Bangchan will send her. You both have new mission to do. 




 

Oh okay.....




 

Mommy see you....





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Master... I think you should calm down. 




 

Im fine Leeknow ah. How is the new recruits so far. 




 

As you expected. It takes so much time for them to master it. 




 

Well that is not shocking but great news. 




 

Master you are thinking about her didn't you. 




 

Who are you talking about. Don't scare me.




 

The queen. You missed her deeply that you didn't show it. 




 

Sometimes i wonder what you and Minyoung have been talking about when im not around. 




 

She told me once and I still remember it so well...




 

You must be lucky then. 




 

Master you need to find her. 




 

There's no more Minyoung alive anywhere. Even if there is reincarnation of her. Nothing can replace Minyoung for who she is. 




 

Well master i cant stop you from anything. However master please don't freeze when you heard or saw something about Minyoung reincarnation. 




 

Get some rest Leeknow. You worked hard the past few weeks. 




 

You too Master. Never let emotions took over your reality. Dreams are just not a dream but reality.....