20)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 







 

Yah whats wrong

 



 

Youngie. Been losing blood ever since yesterday. I tried to heal him but nothing worked. 




 

Where did she last step on




 

Near Scattered Petals. I bring her there for a walk but all of the sudden i sense black shadows. It hurt near the neck. One of them lost consciousness and another was in trauma. 




 

Damn it's hard to heal if one is down. 




 

RENJUN LEEKNOW WHAT HAPPENED. 




 

Jaemin bring her out she is too weak for this




 

NO WHAT HAPPENED TO MINYOUNG. TELL ME. 




 

Minseul. Minyoung is injured. We need you to calm down and trust us on treating Minyoung. She will be fine. 




 

Minseul she will be fine. Come on. 




 

Please save her. 








 

Your tears fall endlessly. From far you look at the weak Cerberus. You were too weak to teleport, so Jaemin just helped you teleport to the lounge area where Yeji and Bangchan are. Once you arrive, Jaemin puts you on the chair making Bangchan and Yeji shocked by your sudden appearance. 









 

Master what just happened. 




 

Cerberus was injured and she went into shock that she teleported to I.N lab. However she felt weak once she was forced to leave. Yeji brings her glass of water. Warm one. I don't want her to freeze. Where are Hyunjin and Han. 




 

They have training with Woojin and Seungmin. 




 

Don't make Seungmin worry. I will be fine. 




 

Minseul...




 

I will be fine. Just let me rest. I'm tired. 




 

Guys let her rest on the long sofa there. I will tell Haechan about this. I let him see what he can do to distract Seungmin. 




 

Thank you Yeji. 









 

Jaemin and Bangchan help you move to the long sofa to let you rest. You take your time to breathe properly after you had a shock. You just hope that your Cerberus will recover. Jaemin and Bangchan tried their best to make you feel better since they don't want Seungmin to be overly worried about you. Soon after you saw Leeknow walking in the lounge area. You just sat there feeling despair. Leeknow's face was expressionless that you don't know what you are feeling in this instance. Once Leeknow were near you. He kneeled down and look down. At that moment you felt like something was not right. You sat up and held his hands.









 

Leeknow... What is Minyoung's status...




 

I'm sorry Your Highness......




 

What is wrong. Did she survive. Tell me.




 

I'm really sorry Your Highness....




 

Minseul you need to calm down. 




 

I'm really sorry.... Minyoung has left us....




 

No.... It can't be.... Jaemin tells me that she is not dead. Cerberus can't be dead with just small injuries. No....




 

Minseul.... We are really sorry... We can't save her. 




 

NO. YOU GUYS ARE LIARS. SHE CAN'T BE DEAD. SHE CAN'T BE. JAEMIN HELP ME. PLEASE. 




 

Renjun do it. 






 

Renjun sigh and use his powers to calm you down. After seconds you were calm but tears fall endlessly. Soon after the place starts to freeze. Bangchan and Jeno tried to melt the ice but it failed as you were deeply in despair that you didn't even know what to do. Your mind just turn blank and you felt nothing but numb. 








 

Minseul we tried our best. She decided to leave us before we could use the antidote. We are really sorry. 




 

It's okay... just leave me alone for now. I want to be alone. Please guys. 




 

Renjun, try to not make Seungmin come here till she is calmed down. We don't want her to use her minor power that could kill him instantly  




 

Will do. Bangchan and Leeknow, just keep a lookout on her. Don't miss any sight. 




 

Lets go. We will leave you alone for now okay. Just called one of the landlords if you want to go back to your room. I can teleport you there. 




 

Thank you Jaemin. 










 

All of them leave. Leeknow was the last one to leave. He held your hand and squeezed it slightly knowing that you need some comfort. You just smile at him till his sight is gone. You hugged yourself and cried silently. You never thought that things would just leave you unexpectedly. You loved the Cerberus so much that you must accept the fact that she is no longer around. You just sat there with the whole lounge in silence just your tears fall endlessly.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Alright that's enough for today guys. 




 

I never thought our own brother is just the same as us. 




 

Well I just want to go easy on you guys. 




 

Well next time on a different level how about that. 




 

Will sure do. Just focus more on the part where you guys failed to trick me. That excites me. 




 

Next round just go hard on us. Minseul never once was so easy on us. That's how we turn more alert to our surroundings. 




 

Then she train you guys well then

 



 

Oh i can't wait for the next round

 



 

Guys.... i mean Han and Hyunjin




 

Oh Felix what's new about you. 




 

Now is not the time... Bangchan wants to meet you. He said something urgent

 



 

What's wrong Felix.




 

Just Bangchan said he needs to see Han and Hyunjin. 




 

If that's so. Just scan your chip and go. I will update the rest in the system

 



 

Thanks Woojin. Come on Han I sense something not right. 




 

Me neither. 






 

Han and Hyunjin left with Felix. Leaving Seungmin and Woojin alone. Seconds later Renjun came in with the rest of SPECTURA. 









 

Master good to see you here

 



 

Woojin. Help me check out AEREDALE and update the system, I.N is waiting for you at the gate




 

At your service Master Haechan

 






 

Woojin left and Seungmin sigh. Jaemin uses his power to teleport everyone in the meeting room. Once all of them reached the meeting room. They settled down and Seungmin started to speak up.








 

What is going on in this Headquarter. 




 

Seungmin before you could rage. We want you to not use your minor power. 




 

Also try to give Minseul some space at the moment. 




 

What's wrong with Minseul. Tell me what's wrong with her. 




 

The Cerberus passed away before we could save her with the antidote. Before that Minseul heard the problem and teleport herself to the lab. Which make her shocked and she turns weak. Thats where she starts to be unstable  




 

We know what your reaction would be but we need you to just give her space so she could fully calm down so she won't use her minor power on you. 




 

We don't want any harm to happen. 




 

So you want me to not go near her so i won't be harmed. Till she is calm then I can comfort her. 




 

That's the only possible way. She is quite unstable now. We won't know what would've happened. 




 

There's also the possibility for you to get killed by her. Necrokinesis is something we can't mess around. Her divinity and levitation is also her weakness. 




 

Did you guys tried to calm her




 

We tried but we failed. It's the best if she is ready to find comfort. All of us will be there for her. 




 

However for now. She just don't want you to be super worried and she wants to be alone. 




 

She could kill herself if we leave her alone

 



 

I doubt that. She is too weak to move. 




 

Look. If you respect her decision. Just let her have her alone time for now. Han and Hyunjin might help us by letting her not freeze to death. She might need company from them instead of us. 




 

If that's the case. I respect her decision. But just tell me earlier and not delay it. So i won't be this worried as before




 

As long as we got news from Bangchan. I'm sure you can comfort Minseul. You are our last hope to let her be happy again




 

Lets just trust Minseul. I know she wont do anything but to just accept the reality of life. 




 

Minseul....