13)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 













 

 










 

Wait. Hold up. You mean we are free from this dungeon. 




 

Is he deaf or is it just me. 




 

Renjun. Knock it off  




 

Yes yes. You are free. You are now trained under one specialist. At the same time both of you will be monitored by Jaemin and me. Did you both get it. 




 

All we want is to be free and moved on from the past. We already told you our regrets. We don't even want to be a slave here. 




 

You aren't working as a slave Hyunjin. You are living here for a change. 




 

Then why are we still here. What are we working as. 




 

The same level as the Landlords. Now if you do what as you are told to. Not creating any mess or destruction. You are free once the person in charge of both of you lets you free. 




 

Hold up. Who is this person that we are working under. 





 

Uhh guys why am i forces to be teleport here. 




 

Minseul ah. Come have a sit. 








 

You were so confused so you make your way go where Seungmin is. Sitting right in between Jeno and Seungmin. Infront of you were Hyunjin and Han with their eyes went wide. Seungmin saw and rolled his eyes. Renjun snap his fingers to make the both of them not to just stare at you. 









 

You get it. So we don't need to explain. 




 

Explain what. Jeno what is going on. 




 

Minseul ah. You are no longer an unknown. 




 

What.... Then what am i. Also why are these two idiots here. 




 

They are here because they will be working under you. 




 

WORKING UNDER ME. WHAT....




 

Calm down. Let us explain. 




 

Wait hold up. Do I have to be grateful or do i have to be shocked. 




 

You are confused. Oh my gawd what did Jaemin do to you for the past couple of the days  




 

Okay. Minseul. Now you are known as Master of ARES. Also you are a SPECTURA CITIZENT. So you are not an Unknown anymore. 




 

So why am i here if i already know who am i. 




 

You are here because today is the day that these two are free from the dungeon. They are still under supervision from the other SPECTURA. However they are now working under you. To be known that they should be your trusted man. If they failed to pursue. They are to be vanished from this realm. 




 

Who the heck create this killing terms when they just want to live normally as an immortal. 




 

It's the rule in ARTICIANA. Strict rules need to be obeyed. If you failed to follow the rules you are sentenced to death. 




 

You guys are cruel. Don't you SPECTURA have feelings. Killing people without knowing what their true intention. Who the heck are you guys even. 




 

Minseul its not what we meant. 




 

Still if you are saying that this idiots are working with me. They are under my hands. You can't just kill them when they fail without any warning. Once chance doesn't change the fact that they will be happy with what they have been through. 




 

Minseul rules are rules. 




 

Forget that stupid rules. Minyoung should have known what's right for the other people that are innocent and wanted to do the change in life. What is wrong with you guys not even thinking about to change for the better instead of just sticking to the past. Strict security system. You guys are so dumb that people could hack well. No wonder you guys feel so hopeless when it comes to death. 




 

Minseul....




 

We are not hopeless when we don't know the true reason of why Minyoung do all of this. You don't even know who Minyoung really is. 




 

Yet you don't even know who am i. 




 

Guys. We are here to let Minseul know the things. Not to be like this




 

Someone just had to bring up the past  




 

I wont say that if I were you. 




 

She is going to use her minor powers if you guys really getting on her nerves. You would not want that trust me. 




 

If you guys want me to lead them well. Then better respect my choice. Such a disappointment. 









 

You stood up and were about to leave the place till Seungmin hold onto your wrist. 







 

Fine we will respect your choices. With one condition. 




 

Seungmin. You don't have to do that  




 

And there he goes with his insane choice. 




 

Fine what is it.......








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So guys, what do you mean by Minseul is now a Master of ARES. 




 

You know that position is just like how Queen Minyoung is right. 




 

I know that dummy. Still, why does she needs to train the two guys that is from that New dungeon cell. Like why would Seungmin do this to her  




 

He does it for a reason. That's if both parties agree with it. 




 

I doubt so. So that is why all Landlords ignore her. 




 

You are one of them too. 




 

Oh i didn't realise it. 




 

That's because you two have been together since day 1. Are you sure you and him are nothing. 




 

Full percent for that  




 

Yeah. You still have yet to tell me the answer yet Yeji.




 

I'm not going to answer that question. Jaemin ah. Whats my schedule for today

 



 

You literally have no schedule. Since Haechan cancel all of it. Don't blame me. Blame that boy who is madly in love with you. 




 

HAECHAN. 



 

I just want to spend time with you before I have to go to the Big Bark again. 




 

Wait what. You are leaving me to go to the Big Bark. Seriously




 

I'm there to find the missing Hextors that run away.  I don't want you to be hurt. 




 

Yah i don't want you to be hurt. You have just recovered from the poison that Minseul almost kill you. 




 

Oh please he is a strong one. He has been in the worst situation. He would be fine. 




 

No you don't understand. 




 

Yeji.





 

Haechan gave a peck on her lips making Yeji stood in silence with her eyes wide open. Jaemin rolled his eyes and went to do his things. 






 

I will be fine. Now you promise me not to flirt with other people while im gone. I will ask Bangchan to keep a look out. 




 

You promise me that you won't get hurt. 




 

For you i won't. Now let's go to the mall. I'm sure you are craving something sweet. 




 

Your treat. Please. 




 

Ofcourse. Jaemin ah. As usual




 

Whatever. Get lost. 




 

Thanks buddy. 









 

Haechan drag Yeji out of the place leaving Jaemin alone. He sighed and sat it his seat looking up at the lights. Just then the lights started to flicker. Jaemin starts to feel curious and start to look around. Just then he heard noises and after that a lightning bolt shoot across him which burns one of the walls that has photo frames all over. He turned and saw you were looking in anger walking towards him with Jeno and two other guy. 








 

Uh... this is bad. 




 

Sorry Jaemin just tell her the truth. Don't talk about the book. 




 

Woah.... This place cool….. 




 

I know but Minseul can you stop flickering with the lights. It scares the system. 




 

Na Jaemin. Tell me that you didn't change anything about this two idiots and never change any statement that they give since day one. 




 

Nothing has been changed. It's all the same. Felix is incharge of their statement. 




 

You didnt follow any of that stupid rule just to make them feel like a slave dont you  




 

The heck. Only Renjun will force me to do it. 




 

Now one more thing. No one is able to summon them or even attempt to do any punishment to them without my acknowledgement. If any of the SPECTURA dare to cross over those lines. They have to deal with me without any help. Do you understand. 




 

Noted and will be on the top list of notice. 




 

Next thing. By the end of the sixth sunset. I want all Landlords to be ready for evaluation. That's their first stage if they succeed to catch the seed. They will next face the SPECTURA. The last will be Seungmin himself. Got it

 



 

That is undercover anything else. 




 

Oh yeah one more thing. Have a session where they have to get some treatment where they won't be able to remember the bad times. Instead let them have a new change. I want Leeknow and Felix to be incharge for that session

 



 

Okay now can you stop using your electric power. 




 

QUEEN. UNCLE NANA. 




 

Omo Princess now is not the time.... Oh you calm her down. 




 

Yujeong ah those uncles were mean. 




 

Queen they did that for a reason. 




 

Still Yujeong ah....




 

You can do it. I believe in you. 




 

Thank you so much. Come on lets get some ice cream. 








 

You left the place with Yujeong making the boys confused. Jeno sigh and went to type in some details in the system while Jaemin were still confused. 









 

Hyunjin and Han were released early today. We had a meeting and Minseul almost didn't accept the deal. So Seungmin made another deal which makes her more angry and sad at the same time. 




 

Why do I feel like she has her point at times. 




 

She did. Its just all of you don't understand what she really meant. 




 

We know that. It's just the other two who didn't accept the fact that Minyoung want them to move on. It's hard for them 




 

Well it will surely take time. Won't they. 




 

They will. Don't need to worry much. Im sure the deal will be off when Seungmin accept her for who she is. 




 

Letting go of Minyoung is hard for them especially Seungmin. Which i really hope Minseul is able to make him let Minyoung go. I'm guessing that is why Minyoung soul is still around. 




 

Your sense are quite good for some reason. 




 

So can you guys tell me why are we here. 




 

Oh you are here to key in further details of yourself. Chip registration and also to learn more about ARTICIANA. Before that have you swore in front of Seungmin and Minseul that you would not have any connections to the past and to remove your bad intentions that's within you. 





 

Nobody ask that.




 

That will be settled. Now hold on a second. 




 

Yes we are here what is your request Master Jaemin. 




 

BANGCHAN AND OF COURSE MY FELIX. Well Felix your brothers been released today and they will join your batch for training. Also Bangchan as the oldest here may you please lead them to the designated area. Just for Landlords okay. 




 

Sure will do. 




 

Guys lets get you both new attire. Other things will be settled soon by us




 

Bangchan CODE 2. Don't go to CODE 5




 

Understood Master Jeno. Move along guys. 










 

They left leaving Jeno and Jaemin alone. Jaemin sigh and stare at Jeno who is still typing in something  










 

Nothing bad happened. It's all between Minseul and Seungmin. 




 

Perhaps she made a point where it almost trigger Seungmin and Renjun. 




 

That's the point. I mean like Minseul really have a point. It's just feel so complicated after Seungmin make a deal with her. 




 

Yah don't you think their powers have been emerged together. Like don't you think of it since she is trying to trigger something. 




 

I can sense that. However i can sense as much as Leeknow or I.N.

 



 

It's gonna be a long time ahead. 




 

Which i hope Seungmin lets go of the past. Its killing his inner mentality.....