03)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 








 

 








 

Haechan, Jaemin and Jeno were at the lounge with all of the The Landlords. As they were having a decent meal prepared by Yuri. Jaemin were feeding some fruits to Yujeong. While the rest were staring at Haechan who is playing with his food. Jeno look at Haechan worriedly. He stopped eating and nudge Haechan till he snapped to reality. 













 

Yah Haechan, why is your face look so pale. 




 

It can't be right. They are dead many years ago. It is not right at all. 




 

Mwohya Woojin what's wrong with him. 




 

We met someone from the deepest forest few days ago... 




 

An unknown. Yah why didn't you bring them in. They could harm the rest of the forest that is under our region. 




 

We can't. We lost to them. 




 

Heol.... it's the first time after 500 years. Haechan lost to an unknown. 




 

She isn't someone that can be defeated easily Jaemin. 




 

Still if you tell the purpose. They won't be like that. 




 

Yah Haechan. Seungmin wants to meet you. 




 

You guys don't understand. Try and remember how you encounter Minyoung the very first time. Do you think you can win at this rate by fighting over an unknown.... I don't think so









 

Haechan left the lounge, shattering all the things that is blocking his way. The room became cold till the table were frozen by ice powers. Everyone look at Yuri and Felix. Both shake their head, telling them that they didn't do it. Jeno sigh and use his powers to melt down the ice. 







 

Woojin what really happened.




 

The entrance is full of Gladiolus flower and some other flowers there. When we were about to enter, ice rocks attacking us. I block and we run away from it but we kept getting the ice rock attack till sharp ice spears stopped us  




 

That's weird. I thought Haechan could fight back. 




 

He can't. He probably freeze after meeting the unknown. 




 

Renjun could be right. Besides Haechan have been meeting a girl near the border where the new dungeon is. 




 

Man that's much more weird  




 

What's weird for you honey. 




 

Yah both of you. Any good news for me. Or both of you taking advantage to date behind me. 




 

We discover something mysterious early morning today. Bunch of flowers and petals were at the border gate. We can't suspect any unknowns or Hextors. However we received a scroll and white silk scarf. It has initials on it. 




 

Why is this place getting more scarier than i thought. 




 

Where is all that stuff. 




 

With Master Seungmin. I'm guessing he is talking about it to Master Haechan. 




 

Yah you sure nothing else happened. 




 

If it wasn't for the unknowns. We would get killed. She let us go and told us that the deepest forest is in good conditions under their care. 




 

Something not right. 




 

Woojin ah... the girl's name is Minseul.... am i right. 




 

Hyung, Jung Minseul. Yes that's the name that we kept getting the past few weeks. Every scroll has her name on it. However she always left a quote. 




 

Why didn't you tell us earlier. Aish you married couple. 




 

Well i thought it was from other hextors so I left it alone. I didn't know it was from unknown. 




 

You both really. In Front of your daughter. I'm disappointed. 




 

Mommy. Pretty aunty is here  




 

Yah did she born with powers that can interact with souls from death. 




 

We suspect it. Her powers are still not confirm yet. It's always during sunset that she will see the souls that we cant see. 




 

She sometimes talk to them. Its creepy but i cant blame her for that. It is quite useful as we get some message that things won't be as what we think of as it is. Thats what im sure about. 





 

Mommy. Pretty unnie said that the light has return...