11)

THE RETURN OF THE LIGHTS






 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

 

JUNG MINSEUL(You/oc)     SEUNGMIN

 

RENJUN     JAEMIN    HAECHAN     JENO

 

BANG CHAN   WOOJIN   JEONGIN/I.N   LEE KNOW

 

 FELIX    JISUNG/HAN    HYUNJIN    CHANGBIN

 

JO YURI    HWANG YEJI    YUJEONG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 


 














 

 











 

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Hold up man. 




 

Aigoo she is excited again. Well lets bring her back home. I'm sure she will be tired soon. 




 

Yeji... when are you gonna meet your mom. 




 

When the time is right Haechan.




 

You have been saying that for weeks now and you are saying that you aren't meeting your own mom now you're staying in ARTICIANA.




 

Haechan. My mom may be out there but she barely remembers me after an incident  




 

Oh.... im so sorry  




 

Its okay. Now let's head home please. I'm tired so is you and Minyoung. 




 

Okay... let's go..







 

Uncle Haechan. Yeji unnie. 




 

Why did you let her call you unnie. 




 

Haechan if you are nice to her she would already call you annoying oppa.




 

Master Haechan what brings you here. 




 

We took the Cerberus out for a walk. I suppose this child of yours are bored in the Headquarters. 




 

Well yeah. Master Jaemin is busy so we decide to bring her out  




 

Master Haechan. Master Renjun is looking for you. He seem mad. 




 

More than that he even made Woojin hyung train the whole Diamonds and Spades in hardcore extream. He almost ask all the mens of Hextors to be involved

 



 

Aish that bastards. 




 

Haechan YAH HAECHAN. Why do you have to bring the Hextors up Jeongin. 













 

After Haechan stomp away. Yeji run after him leaving the Cerberus alone with I.N , Yuri and Yujeong. 









 

Mommy can we bring Minyoung to the park. 




 

Sure we can darling. Now let's go. 




 

Well it's time for our family time. Come dinner is daddy treat. 




 

Yaay i love you daddy  




 

Love you too darling. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Damn how can you be so powerful. 




 

I don't know. My survival skills aren't that bad even. 




 

Yah Huang Renjun. Next time don't even ask me to be her opponent. I hate it so much. 




 

Well you guys, it's just scratches and burn marks. I'm glad you both did not get electrocuted. 




 

Ah i'm gonna get clean. So please, don't vent your anger on us Renjun. You still lost. 




 

Jaemin. He is just stress. I'm sorry if i make you stress. 




 

Its okay. As long as i know you ain't the bad one. 




 

YAH HUANG RENJUN. 




 

Ah i have no time to entertain mad people. 









 

Before Haechan reached, you used your lighting power to stop him and block Jaemin from getting electrocuted. After that Yeji came panting while her eyes were wide like an owl. You use your Levitation powers on Haechan. Renjun was about to stop you but you used your fire and electric power preventing him to be near you which makes Renjun’s arm brunt and scratched.











 

I didn't know you can do that  




 

Oh man you know nothing about her. Now Minseul let him go. I swear he won't attack. 




 

YAH WHO SAYS THAT. I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL THEM... YAH PUT ME DOWN THIS IS TOO HIGH. 




 

Not until you say sorry to both of my trusted mans Haechan. 




 

Yah Minseul just put him down. 




 

You as my trusted man. Why would you keep secrets from your friends who have been with you for many years. Just say sorry and she will let you down. 




 

Who are you....




 

She is not Minseul....




 

Minyoung......




 

MASTER HAECHAN DO IT. 




 

WHAT IS ALL OF THIS. 




 

Time is ticking dont waste my time. 




 

Master that is Minyoung. She possessed by Minyoung soul. Just do it before she kills you with  NECROKINESIS. 




 

OKAY FINE IM SORRY. PLEASE DON'T HURT US  










 

Just then they see you fainted all of the sudden. Haechan drop down safely with his with power. Yeji catch you from falling and put you down on the floor. Jeno and Seungmin barge in and ran towards you. 









 

What happened. 




 

We were having some test on Minseul. After that Haechan barge in with anger which makes Minseul not herself. 




 

She only does that on sunset...




 

What do you mean. 




 

Master new data been written in the system. 




 

Damn it, Felix follow me. I will check on the system at Celestial Center. Will update once its settled. 




 

We will handle her. Don't worry. 




 

Alright. 




 

Urgh man my head hurts. 





 

Yeji bring Master Haechan and Master Renjun to I.N. lab I heal them there. Master Seungmin both of you and Minseul need to be at the Headquarter now. Before the sun is half set. If not she will spread all her minor power which can make us weak. 




 

Come on guys we need to go.




 

No i will be fine. Just bring Renjun there. 




 

Haechan. 




 

I will be fine. Now go. The sun is setting. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

I don't feel so good. 




 

Me neither. 




 

Don't you think something bad happened. 




 

I have that feeling too. I can even sense poison nearby  




 

What do you mean. We are in this stupid room that blocks out all powers to be used in. 




 

Then how come Minseul can use it the last time she is here. 




 

Heol.... she did but OH MY GAWD SHE DID USE IT. how come we cant. 




 

You are under an antidote where your power is asleep. 




 

OH MY GAWD YAH. YOU SCARED ME. 




 

What did Minseul do when she is here. 




 

Why should i tell you. 




 

Yah he have powers but we don't. Just say it it's not like we did anything here. 




 

What did she do when she is here. 




 

Guys say it he came with no intentions. 




 

Fine. When she came here she is with that Renjun fella. She suddenly came in and kill that rat while we have some talk. After that we became friends and she left after Felix came.




 

No wonder Felix look confused when he said that you guys seems more than fine. 




 

What did she talk to yo- urgh man it really burns. 




 

She did something to him didn't she. 




 

Why didn't you let your friends heal you. NECROKINESIS and POISON is not something to mess with. 




 

Bangchan do you have Poison Ivy, mild leaves and Calendula. 




 

Thats available at Master Jeno healing area. 




 

 Bring him there and heal him there. He is under a hint of poison. By midnight he needs to be healed. He will die soon. 




 

Haechan ah....




 

Yeji....




 

Yah Hwang Yeji....




 

Haechan we need to bring you back. You need to be healed. 




 

Not until I heard what she talk to them. 




 

Master Haechan. They will be released once Seungmin agree with the term and condition. 




 

Haechan please you need to be healed. I don't want you to leave me. Bangchan please help me  




 

Just go now. The poison spreads fast. Time is ticking. 




 

Come on Master. Its time to go....









 

Haechan just nod and Bangchan help him to stand since Haechan is injured internally. After the three of them left. Jisung look at Hyunjin who is looking at the door. Jisung sigh and nudge his arm. 







 

She is the one is she. 




 

She is alive....




 

Look Hyunjin. If she is alive means your uncle is once an unknown. 




 

No Jisung you don't understand. 




 

I know. If you want to be on good terms with her. We need to be good with the rest. Especially the specutura. We have those regrets and we are gonna make it up to have a new life. 




 

How I wish I wasn't who I was before. 




 

So do i Hyunjin ah...