Chapter 16

Infinity With You

I’m so sorry that I haven’t updated in almost two weeks, I’ve been just busy lately, hope you all understand and that you all would continue to support my story. Anyways please continue to support and share!!

ENJOY!!!

_________________________________________________________________

She was having a heavy heart when she arrived at the set.  The crew greeted her and were asking on how her condition was, she really appreciated their care. She was saddened at the thought that today was the last day of the shoot. In the past few days she had gotten close to some of the staff workers, and she appreciated everyone’s kindness and hard  work, plus she enjoyed herself. Even though she didn’t get to explore New York as much as she had hoped for she still had an amazing time and to her it felt like a mini vacation despite the early and late night works. She sighed a bit not liking the fact that she may never see them anymore. She especially wondered what will happen to her and Seunghyun. They aren’t dating or close friends but, friends for sure, she wonders if their friendship will continue when they head back to korea. She sighed once again entering her dressing room. Today’s set would have to be the best ones, better than the ones they used in the last few days. She was excited despite the day being the last. Once finished getting ready she headed for the set.

 

“Oh Yoonashii, are you feeling better?” Chaeyeong the photographer asked, she nodded

 

“That’s good.” He said, she noticed Seunghyun walking towards her.

 

“Hello” he said smiling

 

“Hello Oppa!” she replied back

 

“I see your feeling better.” He said

 

“Yes, and its all thanks to you, thank you.” She answered shyly, His smile grew.

 

“Ok, we should start, since today is the last day let’s make the best of it, alright?” Chaeyeong yelled smiling, everyone agreed, As the shoot was going on Yoona was way for comfortable and confident with the couple shots than the last few days. She was taken by surprised when Seunghyun wrapped his arms around her from her back. Her eyes grew a bit. She was thankful for wearing blush, so the staff won’t notice her blushing face. She could hear Chaeyeong loving the move as the clicking to the camera became faster. She could also hear and see the crew approve. She pushed the surprise and shy feeling and posed with confidence.

 

“Wow, let’s take five, these pics are amazing.” Chaeyeong commented, Yoona blushed as Seunghyun let go of her giving her a cheeky smile.

 

The shoot was a blur for Yoona. It was a busy day since it was the last day, they had to make sure everything works out and in time. Too much thing happened, the poses and skinship together, everything surprised her. Now she really worries on how the fans and public will react to the photos of today and how her members and friends will about it, it wasn’t anything sensual or daring but, its more than what she had done with anyone. Her heart hadn’t stopped and calmed since the shoot ended, she was back in her hotel room just after spending dinner for the last time with everyone. She was excited about tomorrow, she was excited to head back to korea since she misses her friends and family but, she’s also excited since Seunghyun, well his coordi noona but, he is still coming, volunteered to take her and her unnies to all the good shopping spots in the city. She really had to finish of her list of souvenirs and she wanted to do some shopping for herself. She was glad that her flight was at nine in the evening tomorrow, giving her the entire morning and afternoon to get everything done.

 

……

 

“Good morning Yoonashii.” Jinae, one of Seunghyun female staff greeted in the lobby of her hotel.

 

“Oh hello unnie, good morning.” She greeted back, her unnies was just right behind her.

 

“We are just waiting for Seunghyunsii since we left before him, Yoonashii do you mind if you can ride with him since he has a separate car, we all can’t fit in one, and its already full with us and your unnies, so its just you. I already told tabi and he doesn’t mind at all?” she asked, Well its not like its her first time being alone with him, she thought.

 

“Sure, I don’t mind.” She answered sincerely.

 

“Great!” she answered, five minutes later a big black SUV parked behind her unnies ride. All the unnies headed to the other SUV. Seunghyun climbed out of the car looking good as always. She really likes how he can rock anything that he wears. He greeted her unnies before walking up to her.

 

“So your riding with me?”he asked for comfirmation, she nodded.

 

“Alright, lets go!” he said smiling, she smiled back as she followed him to the car. He opened the door for her like a gentlemen. She thanked him. Once in the car silence surrounded them, the only sound is the car engine,and the beeping sound from the police radar.

 

“So, what did you need to buy?” he asked breaking the silence

 

“Oh…um these” she said, as she quickly took out a long list from her bag, he chuckled

 

“Wow…this is a pretty long list, will you be able to take it all back home?” he asked, looking through it while chuckling at some of the requests. She didn’t really look through it so she doesn’t know what embarrassing things her members want.

 

“Well that’s what I get for being in a nine member group.”She joked, he laughed.

 

“Believe me, that list is just for my members alone, I have a different list for my family and other friends…oh and me.” She added smiling

 

“Well then, I know exactly where to start to get these stuff and for sure its not anywhere were we are heading to right now… Do you mind separating from the others?” he asked, her heart started to beat fast, and alone time with him again. She smiled and nodded.

 

“Great, I’ll call the others.” He said calling

 

“Oh noona, hey we will separate from you guys today, we’ll just meet up somewhere later.” He said, he nodded his head

 

“Alright don't worry she'll be fine and safe with me...ok got it I’ll have her back before five...ok bye.” He said hanging up.

 

“We’ll be really busy today if we want to get all these things, and we have to get you back by five, since you still have to pack and get ready for your flight tonight.” He said

 

“Your not leaving today?” she asked curious, he shook his head.

 

“I fly to LA tomorrow for other schedules, I’ll be back in Korea next week.” He said, she nodded, somehow she was a bit disappointed but, shrugged it off, The car stopped at the entrance lobby of some big huge building, Seughyun explained to her that it’s a mall where you can seriously buy anything. Since it was a Monday and its morning most kids and teens and college students would be in school so they don’t have to worry about being seen, well besides the older people who might know them. While walking around she was surprised, he was right the place is huge and it has everything.

 

“Wow, it really is huge.” She said looking around.

 

“It seems like you know New York a lot, you seem to know all of the good places.” Yoona said,

 

“Well I’m not a pro compare to those who actually lives here but, you could say I know more places than an average Korean citizen, some things that people don’t know about me is that my parents are what you can call “important business people” so I traveled a lot with them during my childhood.” He explained, putting quotations on his parents. She was really curious to know more about him, he is like a mystery the more your around him the more you learned about him.

 

“So shall we, we have a long list to complete?” he asked sticking out his arm, she shyly linked with it and nodded. After a few hours of nonstop shopping they stop to have with Seunghyun treating again, after that they continued until four.

 

“I’m really sorry for all the bags.” She apologized, There had to be over twenty bags, no joke, plus she had to buy another luggage just to make sure everything can fit, but she’s doubting that everything will fit in three of her luggages. It was a miracle that everything fitted in the SUV. It took about two trips for her managers to bring everything to her room.

 

“Don’t worry about it!” he said, they were both outside her room, an awkward silence starting, both not sure on how to say or do their goodbyes.

 

“I should go in and pack.” She awkwardly said, he nodded while thinking..

 

“I guess I’ll see you around.” She added, he looked at her,

 

“Yeah…you will.” She blushed, the way he said it made her feel like they will see each other again but, she doesn’t mind, infact she wants to see him and hang out with him again and continue their friendship. But, she sure knows its hard to be friends with someone you really really like and possibly maybe falling in love with, she shook her head to get the thought off of her. She bid her goodbye and was about to go in when…

 

“Wait.”he said, she turned around

 

“Yes..” she asked

 

“Can I borrow your phone?” he asked, she gave him a confused and questioning look

 

“I need to call.” He said, though confused she took out her iphone and handed it to him. She watched him dial a number, seconds later she heard familiar ringtone that she had heard for the past four days. She saw him smile as he took out his iphone from the inside pockets of his blazer. Her eyes grew in surprised

 

“Your phone…what?” she asked confused

 

“Here you go, thank you!” he said handing back her Iphone, as his new focus was now on his Iphone.

 

“I…I thought you needed to call someone?” she asked confused, he called himself? Seunghyun chuckled at her obliviousness.

 

“Yeah…I did call!” he said smirking, Yoonas eyes grew in realization. Duh! She thought at the same time blushing

 

“You know, you could of just asked for it!” she shyly said, he smiled

 

“Yeah I know, but it was getting awkward so I wanted to do something fun or interesting and different, I would of thought you’ll know right away when I asked to borrow your phone, I didn’t know you were that oblivious.” He said, she blushed more.

 

“You should go in and pack, you have like a gazillion things to pack.” He said, she nodded with a slight disappointment.

“Ok, goodbye oppa.” She said opening her door

 

“Bye Yoona,”he said surprising her with a hug, a tight one too. She was shocked and couldn’t do anything, she wanted to wrap her arms around him but was embarrassed to do so.

 

“I’ll see you around,” he whispered before letting go. Still shocked she just nodded. She quickly bid another goodbye and left before she does anything stupid. Once inside she clutched her chest, having a hard time breathing.

 

“Calm down Yoona, it was only a friendly goodbye hug,”she said to herself, she smiled remembering the hug, the warmth and protection that she felt. It felt nice and right. She had never felt this feeling whenever a guy would hug her, maybe it’s the fact that she is close to being inlove or she is inlove with him. She felt her phone buzz, she checked it to see a text message from an unfamiliar number

-Have a safe trip home, and take care of yourself!

                                                            -Seunghyun