Deal or Real

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi aka Suga

The heavy rain had drenched the ceiling of Hwa Young’s apartment. The landlord Mrs Lim was away and out of reach. Hwa Young has to place some buckets where the water was dripping from the ceiling. “….it’s okay Youngjoon you can sleep in my room….”. Youngjoon knew his mom’s bedroom was not big enough. They will surely cramped in the room if they sleep together. Hwa Young went to the bathroom to wash up. Youngjoon saw his mom’s hand phone left lying on the kitchen table. He slowly reached for it and searched for Yoongi’s number. “…..hello…Hwa Young?...something wrong?....” Yoongi answered after the phone rang twice “….Uncle Yoongi…it’s me …..” a young boy’s voice can be heard instead of a woman’s voice. “…Youngjoon..is everything alright?....” Yoongi stood up from his seat holding his phone tight against his ear. “…Uncle Yoongi…please come over…our house is all drenched with water…the ceiling will fall down anytime…..”. “…..what!?...nevermind… I’m on my way!....” without wasting anymore time Yoongi grabbed his car keys and walked out of his studio.

 

It’s been several days since Yoongi last contacted Hwa Young. He wanted to call her a few times before but just got so tied up with his work. He was trying to complete his song which he got stuck with. He bumped into Namjoon and Hoseok on his way to the basement parking lot “…hey!..where are you going?....” Namjoon stopped him. “….I have to go!...it’s Youngjoon….we’ll talk later!...” without looking back Yoongi rushed to his parked vehicle. He sped off to Hwa Young’s apartment. It was still raining as Yoongi walked up the steps. He rang the door twice when Youngjoon opened the door. “….who could be coming at this hour?....” it was around 9pm and it was Sunday evening which Hwa Young was off duty. “…who is it honey?!...” hwa Young shouted at his son. “…Y..Yoongi ?..why are you here?....” “..I called him …” Youngjoon confessed to his doing. Hwa Young widended her eyes looking at her son. “….I’m sorry that Youngjoon has troubled you to come all the way here….we should be alright….” Yoongi was looking around the apartment and saw buckets were everywhere and some ground area already soaked with water. “…it will get fixed once the landlady is back….and the rain will stop soon….” Hwa Young quickly made a statement. “….no it is not alright…come with me…you can stay at my place while waiting for your landlady to come back and fix it….anyway it going to rain everyday …at this time of the year…” Yoongi concluded to take them with him. “…we cant Yoongi…what would people think..it will affect your reputation..if someone see us…” Hwa Young really wanted to decline and did not want to trouble Yoongi. “…to hell with my reputation Hwa Young!..I’m not gonna let you live like that!...” Yoongi scratched his head and sighed “…just do what I said..please…we’ll be careful okay…I’ll sort it out…don’t worry….”Hwa Young was silence. “…just pack some clothes and your necessaties…” Yoongi told the two figures in the room. Hwa Young took a small bag and put some important clothes and Youngjoon’s stuff in another bag. “…are you done packing?....’ Hwa Young nodded her head. “…okay let’s go….”. After locking up the door they walked down the steps to Yoongi’s car. Fortunately he took his GLC SUV Mercedes that evening. Hwa Young was about to open the back passenger’s door when Yoongi told her “…you can sit at the front….” . Hwa Young got in the front seat and remained quiet. Old memories came rushing to her mind and she closed her eyes to wipe the memories off her head. She stared out the window trying to avoid as much as possible looking at Yoongi’s way. Her heart was pounding like crazy and scolded herself for acting so stupid. “…he is just concerned about Youngjoon…it’s never been me…never…” she kept on repeating the words in her mind. “..are you alright?.....you are so quiet…” she jumped at Yoongi’s sudden voice. “…oh..y..yes I’m okay…I’m just worried about the apartment…” she lied trying to give a reason for being so quiet. Yoongi looked at the rear mirror and saw Youngjoon fell asleep at the backseat. “..don’t worry we’ll get it fixed….plus I will not be at my apartment most of the time..if that’s what you are worried about….I’ll be at my studio anyway….”. “…thanks…” Hwa Young managed to answer back. She looked back out the window trying to hold back her tears because he was really a different Yoongi now. She was just a stranger to him and there was no feelings or whatsoever between them.

 

Yoongi pressed the passcode which Hwa Young remembered so well the last time she sent him back to his apartment Jimin told her the passcode. “…come in….Yoongi help the door opened wide with Youngjoon in his other arm because he was already asleep. Yoongi took Youngjoon in a guestroom. Hwa Young followed him from behind. “….you can use the other room next to my room. ..” yoongi told her. “..I can sleep with Youngjoon ..that’s okay…this room is big enough…” Hwa Young did not want to trouble him more. “…that’s alright..just use the spare room…no one is using it anyway….” Yoongi insisted her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter