Proposal To Opposition

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sad to see Minyuk leaving for Australia. Both Hwa Young, Hye In and Youngjoon send him off at the airport. “….take care of yourself Minyuk…..and don’t forget us….” Hwa Young said as she hugged the younger friend. “….I wont….I’m going to miss you….” he said. “…me too….”. “…you ..young man..take care of your mom…and study hard…I’ll be back again….” Minyuk turned his attention to the small boy and lifted him up in his arm. “…put me down Uncle Minyuk…I’m not a small kid anymore!....” Youngjoon complained and Minyuk put him down immediately. The younger man slowly walked to the departure gate and waved his hands. They all waved back. The three figures soon left the terminal building. “......Hye In...I’ll be moving into Yoongi’s apartment....” Hwa Young told the best friend over their lunch. “....are you sure Hwa Youngie?...I hope you know what you are doing....does that bastard really want to patch things up with you?...better be..I dont want you to get hurt again....I ‘ll kill him this time!....” Hye In raised her voice feeling so worried about her best friend. “...he changed a lot Hye In...he wants to take care of Youngjoon and me too....” Hwa Young proudly defended Yoongi. “.....I understand .....just remember no matter what happen I’m always be here...”. Hye In held Hwa Young’s hand tight. “..so when are you moving in?.....” the best friend asked again. “....In three days time....I have spoken with the landlady ... I need to vacant the place as soon as possible due there will be new tenant coming in.

 

Hwa Young did not take many things with her because Yoongi has everything in his apartment.She took only two big suitcases and another two small ones. Youngjoon has his own room now while Hwa Young insisted to use the guest room. “....you are my girlfriend now...you’ll sleep in my room......” Yoongi told her as she unpacked her clothes and put it in the wardrobe in the guest room. Hwa Young just smiled while shaking her head. “....Hwa Young...you are not even listening to what I said....” Yoongi held her hands. “.....I just moved in....it’s just to soon for us to be in the same room......just let me stay in this room for a while.....” Hwa Young’s word were left unfinished when Yoongi kissed her hard on the mouth. “....you’ll sleep in my room....cut the crap!...” Yoongi took her suitcase and brought it to his room. Not to argue further Hwa Young gave in at the end.

 

Things were running smooth for both Hwa Young and Youngjoon settling down in Yoongi’s apartment. Since then Yoongi will be home every day. Hwa Young continue working at the club even though Yoongi told her to quit. But she refused by giving an excused that she did not want to fully depending on Yoongi. Yoongi didn’t stop her either. He just let her do what she wanted to do. Yoongi intended to marry her so that things between them will be official. He was yet to inform his management. This was one of the biggest problem because the one person that he has to face was Yeon Hee’s father. Yoongi has not discussed the matter to Hwa Young yet instead he talked to Hoseok the one person he trusted the most.

“....Hobi...I’m thinking of settling down with Hwa Young...now with Youngjoon being my son I think it is just the right thing to do....” Yoongi told Hoseok one afternoon while they were working on their music. “....that’s good to hear Yoongi!....but why the sullen face?....” Hoseok wondered why Yoongi’s smile did not reach his ear. “....it’s the management...I’m yet to inform them and to make things official.....there’ll be press conference....” Yoongi stated with a worried expression. “....so what’s the problem?...” Jung Hoseok put down the folder he is holding on the table and looked at Yoongi. “....you know that Yeon Hee’s father is one of the directors....he will definitely either dismiss me...or opposed to the relationship ....” Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck and sank down on his swivel chair. “....Yoongi...just follow what your heart says....you are the one who knows what you really want.....” Hoseok stopped for a second and continued again “....hey...you kow that I have your back....I’ll support you all the way....hyung...” Jung Hoseok seldom called him ‘hyung’ because Yoongi is more like the best buddy. “...I know....thanks...” Yoongi felt he was lucky to have a friend like Jung Hoseok who always be there for him.

Yoongi took Hwa Young out for dinner one evening. Youngjoon stayed at home with Hoseok and promised the boy to play video game that evening. “..where are we going?....” Hwa Young wore a simple black dress for the evening. The dress was actually bought by Yoongi and told her to wear it. The first ever dress he bought for her. “...we are going to eat...” he simply responded. “..I know...but where?....” Hwa Young asked again. “....it’s a surprise...you look nice by the way....the dress fits you well.....I’m glad....” Yoongi chuckled and continued driving. “...thanks..you don’t have to buy me the dress...”. Yoongi didn’t respond to her words. They finally arrived at the restaurant called ‘ Ryunique ’ at Gangnam-gu. The restaurant look so private and undoubtedly it’s an expensive restaurant. “..annyeong haseyo...reservation under Mr Min Yoongi...and I asked for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter