The Verdict ( Final Chapter)

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi took Hwa Young and Youngjoon back to Jeju before he returned to Seoul alone. Hwa Young need to settle Youngjoon’s school in Jeju. She felt really tired tranferring Youngjoon back to Seoul again. But Yoongi wanted them near him. As much as Yoongi did not want to be parted from her and Youngjoon anymore Hwa Young felt hundredth times more than him that she agreed to rearrange the transfer.

 

...back at Yoongi’s Agency – Seoul...

 

“...care to explain what happen to you Yoongi?....you just disappear without saying anything until Hoseok n Namjoon told me....” his manager looked him with a straight face “....but I don’t buy what they told me....now..just tell me....” bt.efore his manager continued Yoongi answered him immediately “....I got married...” the manager’s eyes widened and his mouth opened a gap which a flies could enter it any seconds. “..what the bull are you talking about?....” the manager screamed at his face “..you heard me...I got married...” Yoongi continued with his serious face. “..listen here boy...do you know what will happen if the CEO heard about this...””...I know.....but I’m prepared to face it....I’m tired hyung...I need my normal life too...I almost did a stupid things ..but now I know what I did is the right thing to do..and I’m not regretting it at all...I love my wife and my son....” “ ..what!...” the manager’s voice almost break a glass. Hoseok and Namjoon were standing behind the door nervously. Both friends barged into the office without carinig anything else just to help their friend. “...hyung...please calm down...we can explain...” the manager rubbing his temple then turned to look at Yoongi “...since when you have a son?...” “..since the last seven years!...” the three males answered in unison. “..I’m not talking to you two!...” the manager’s face turned red and he sat himself down on his chair. “..hyung..please hear him out first...it’s not what you think that Yoongi kept it a way from you...”. “..fine..now start talking...” the manager looked at Yoongi who was leaning against one of the office cabinet. Yoongi told him everything ini which he only knew about Youngjoon recently.

 

“...Okay..I’ll talk to the CEO and the rest I leave it to him to decide what to do with you and the contract....by the way...congratulations on your wedding...you should invite me...” the manager smile weakly as he tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder. “..dont worry Yoongi..we’ll back you up if anything...” Hoseok said and Namjoon too nodded his head. “...no..I don’t want to involve you guys...” “ no...we are in this together...we’ll be with you till the end...” Namjoon firmly said to him. A few hours later Yoongi was called to the CEO room. “....hello Yoongi....” Mr Lee greeted him. Yoongi didn’t answered him back instead he just bowed his head to him. “..you do know why you are here right?....” the older man in the suit mocked. “..yes sir...” still bowing his head. “...what should I do Yoongi?...you are my biggest assets....but you have breached the contract....” he continued. “...I understand sir..whatever you decided I will respect it and accept it....”. Then again for the second time the door opened revealing Hoseok and Namjoon walking in “..I’m sorry Mr Lee I tried to stop them but....” “..it’s okay ...leave them be....” Mr Lee wave his hand to his secretary. “...sir...whatever you decided with Yoongi we will stay with him...even if you terminate his contract ..we will leave with him...” Namjoon’s firm voice broke the silence in the room. Mr Lee looked at the three males who stood in front of him with their head hung low gazing to the ground. “.....ing idiots!....who said about terminating a contract here!....I called this just to confirm things with him!....” “...what?..you mean you are not going to dismiss me?....” “....of course not....what do you think I’m?....a monster?...I have feelings too....I must be getting softer these days.....especially now I’m going to be a grandfather....I’m just too excited...” the three males was shocked at Mr Lee’s words. Yoongi understood what he meant. He must had accepted Yeon Hee’s child and marriage to Jackson. Mr Lee told him that Yoongi will remain with his agency and ccontinue with his music production. But he will need to make a press conference again in order to keep his fans or the public making speculation about him. He needs to introduce his wife to the fans too eventhough she does not need to attend the press conference physically. Yoongi knew Hwa Young would not like to be put under the spotlight.

 

The three males walked out the CEO office releasing their breath that they were holding earlier. Yoongi also felt a light weight left his shoulder. His mind now back to his wife and son who should be coming to Seoul in a few days time. The members were happy to hear the news that nothing will change to Yoongi’s career. As usual in the evening they will meet up at Jungkook and Jimin’s club ‘ Euphoria’ . “....Yoongi.. ah..I heard Hwa Young and Youngjoon will be coming soon....will they be at your press conference too?...” Kim Seokjin asked as he sipped his drinks. “...yes..hyung..they will be here tomorrow afternoon...but they will not be at the press conference....I don’t think Hwa Young want to do that...”. “..yeah...I should think so....” the older responded. This did not escape Hoseok to notice Yoongi seemed uneasy. “..are you okay buddy?...” he tapped on his thigh and yoongi jerked a bit to the sudden reaction. “..y..yes..I’m fne...it’s just that I’m a bit ne” “..don t worry you will be okay....”. Hoseok his best friend did not fail to give him assurance.

 

Hwa Young and Youngjoon arrived and Yoongi with Taehyung waited for her at the airport. “...appa!...Uncle Tae!...” Youngjoon ran to the two gorgeous men. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed him on the forehead. Taehyung took Youngjoon’s hand and led the way. While Hwa Young walked quickly towards him . “...I miss you..” and kissed her on the lips. Hwa Young ‘s face turned red. “..Yoongi..you can just kiss me on the cheek...there are a lot of people here...” Hwa Young hit him by the arm. “..why?...are you that embarrass?...” Yoongi said with a tease. “..c’mon...we don’t want to be late...”. Taehyung said as he walked ahead of them with Youngjoon. They arrived at the apartment after just about an hour drive. The door to the apartment opened once Yoongi pressed the passcode. It was all in darkness.Once yoongi switched on the lights a loud greetings cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter