Kim Taehyung

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the couple was busy preparing for the wedding, Kim Taehyung was also busy with his secret project. He was determined to find out about Yeon Hee’s pregnancy. Taehyung could sense there was something not right to her claimed. He knew Yeon Hee was the type who will do anything to get what she wanted. But Kim Taehyung was also someone who will not back down easily. Since his family’s background who was well known for their wealth has a good connection with most influenced people in the government , private prosecutors , police commissioner you named it. He did what he need to do by hiring a private investigator to check on Yeon Hee.

It’s been a week since the press conference and Hwa Young returned back to Seoul with Youngjoon. She has not been in contact with anyone except with Hye In. She was the one who contacted her otherwise her phone will always been switched off. During her time in Jeju she had told Youngjoon that Yoongi will be married soon to someone else.

 

…..flashback….

 

“…Youngjoon..ah..I want you to know that appa is getting married soon……it is something that adults did and need to take responsibility for their actioned….so please try to understand him…”. Hwa Young told Youngjoon as they walked along the Jeju Do beach. “…but eomma…aren’t we his responsibility too?....” the young boy looked at his mother while holding her hands. “….yes ..but it will be just you sweety…but what he is having right now is another responsibility that he needs to take care of….which means…he has a lot to take care and we need to help him by lessening his burden…”Hwa Young stopped and kneeled down to look at her son’s face. “…you are so much like him….” She bit her lips “…and I miss him…a lot..”. “..why cant he just marry you?...” Youngjoon asked curiously. “…honey ..he wanted to…but things happened..and he could not do it because his carrier is depending on this marriage ….”.

…end of flashback….

Hwa Young has taken most of her stuff from Yoongi’s apartment. She did it when Yoongi was not around. Youngjoon continued to go to school but lately he missed out a few of the piano lessons because Yoongi had been busy. At the same time Hwa Young managed to get a new place with the help from Hye In’s father. Yoongi sent her a text message that he wanted to find her a place to stay but she declined it on the spot. She told him it’s enough for her that he had been taking care of Youngjoon’s welfare. She believed that the more Yoongi involved with her well being the more it will be difficult for her to let go. With this way she will see less of him and it will be easier for her. There was a ding on Hwa Young’s phone. She looked at it and Taehyung’s name appeared on her phone screen.

 

Tae : “.....meet me at the Ediya Coffee at 11 am.....”

Hwa Young : “.....will be there....”

Hwa Young reached at the café right at 11 am. When she entered she saw Taehyung was sitting by the corner and he waved his hands. “...hello Tae...how are you?....” Hwa Young the first to greet him. “...I’m fine...thank you...take a seat...” . Hwa Young took her seat and place her handbag on the chair next to her. “..what would you like to drink?....” Taehyung offered “...a café latte would be good.....” Hwa Young answered. Taehyung stood up and placed in their order. He came back with the drinks and some muffins too. “...why do you want to see me Tae...?” Hwa Young started the conversation. “.....look I’m sorry to hear for what happened between you and Yoongi hyung....” the younger man responded to her question earlier. “...you don’t need to feel sorry about it.....well...I guess I’m just being unlucky.....” Hwa Young replied with a small laugh. “....how is Youngjoon taking this?.....” Taehyung added “...he’s a bit upset but he’ll learn to accept it soon.....he loves Yoongi Tae...he will support him no matter what...” “...and what about you?....you never care about yourself...I know you are hurting inside...” “....Tae....it doesn’t matter how I felt....maybe we were never meant to be together....” Hwa Young spoke immediately because she didn’t want Taehyung to continue. She took out a small velvet box and put it on the table. “...the reason why I agree to meet you today....is because I want you to return this to Yoongi....” Taehyung’s eyes shifted to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter