Routine

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…..that will be 16,000 won…..thank you…” Hwa Young started her shift at the convenient store the following Monday. Working at the convenient store is not that busy like what she did at the club. It was tiring though because working at the club she only has one off day in a week. The same goes working at the convenient store. Hwa Young decided to take Sunday as her day off for both. Because by doing this she will have the full day with Youngjoon.

 

“…Youngjoon..ah…today we are going to meet you piano teacher…I have registered your admission last week….get ready okay….”. Hwa Young chose for her son to have the piano lesson on Sunday. Both went to the private music class. Youngjoon piano teacher is a young man in his early thirties. “…welcome Youngjoon…I’m your teacher Kwon….hopefully we’ll get along well…” the young boy bowed his head “..I’m Park Youngjoon….I’ll work hard seonsaengnim….”. “…come this way….”. Hwa Young left Youngjoon to start his first lesson. An hour and a half later Hwa Young went back to the music school. “…Youngjoon a fast learner he knew most of the notes already…..your son is a genius in music….”. Teacher Kwon happily told Hwa Young about Youngjoon. Hwa Young and Youngjoon thanked the teacher and left. “….Youngjoon….do you want to have something to eat or maybe a drink at the bubble tea?.....” Hwa Young asked her son. “….sure eomma…I want a bubble tea ….”. The two mother and son walked to a bubble tea parlour. They ordered and sat down in the shop.

 

“…eomma Mr Kwon said if I’m doing very well he will let me play at one of their mini concert…..” Youngjoon excitedly told his other. “…really?....so you must work hard….”. Hwa Young patted her son’s head. “…surely you will attend to see me play right eomma?....” Youngjoon added as he sipped down his bubble tea. “…..eomma wont miss a world for you…..”. Little that they knew that a pair of eyes staring at them from the counter. The man was wearing a cap and a mask. He purchased some drinks and left the shop soon after. Hwa Young and Youngjoon continued to enjoy their bubble tea. Once they finished the drinks they left the shop to catch a bus ride back home.

 

“…baby..I’m sorry I cant make it tonight…I’m stuck with Namjoon and hobi at the studio….go on and have fun with your friends….I will message you once everything has settled down…..okay….bye I love you….”. Yoongi hang up after a phone call with Yeon Hee. It’s been a few days already Yoongi been tied up with his new song’s production with Namjoon and Hobi. Yeon Hee didn’t mind actually for not seeing Yoongi for a while. She always has her own companion without Yoongi’s knowledge. After the phone call Yeon Hee immediately contacted one of her male friends who will not waste the opportunity to fulfill her desire. Jackson Wang a handsome man working as a model was one of Yeon Hee’s favourite companion whenever Yoongi was not around. She was a snake behind Yoongi’s back but act innocent infront of him and his other members. She invited him to her private apartment in which the apartment was actually Yoongi’s. Eventhough her father can afford everything she wanted but Yoongi wanted to do something for her with his own earned money. The affair continuously going on. She was too clever to trick Yoongi by saying she will go back to her parent’s house while Yoongi was still busy and promised to tell him when she will be back to their apartment. “…..what will you do if Min Yoongi ever find out about us?....” Jackson asked her after their still cuddling in the bed. “….he wont find out…he is too busy with his recording….dont worry…he trust me…”.”…baby..you know that I love you…why don’t you break up with him just be with me…..so we don’t have to meet secretly anymore…” the handsome model pleaded the girl while caressing her arms. “..who ed better ?… better be me …..” Jackson squeezed her body. “…..you are always my favourite….”. The girl kissed him passionately on the mouth and followed by hot after that.

 

“….Yoongi….have you ever bumped into Hwa Young again?....you know…Hwa Young..I’m sure you still remember her?....” Hobi suddenly asked. “…emm..no ..why?....” Yoongi answered him uninterested. “….I saw her a few days ago at the bubble tea shop….” Yoongi silently remembering Hwa Young’s face while his hand busy scribbling something on the paper.”..did you talk to her?.....” he added.”…well…no..I was just looking at them…” Jhope simply answered him. Yoongi turned his body “..them?...was she with someone…boyfriend?....” “ …well no…she was with a boy…maybe a son….who knows she’s married now…she still looks good though….”. Jhope smirked at him. “…what?...” Yoongi asked frowning. “…nothing….”. “…well..I ‘m with Yeon Hee now…I’m not fooling around anymore Hobi…you know that…”Yoongi concluded as if he didn’t want to talk about his past relationship. “…I know…” Jhope responded. All the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter